[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd hate to add to the deluge of Tranny posts but I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I'd hate to add to the deluge of Tranny posts but I was wondering, is there a certifiable way to repress my attraction to women or any sexual attraction at all?
I mean without that electroshock bullshit? I know this seems stupid but I'm a none passing tranny who just turned thirty and I'm tired of lusting after something I'll never obtain. Any ideas?
>>
File: IMG_4499.jpg (173KB, 910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4499.jpg
173KB, 910x1000px
>>7492199
Alleviating trans "feelings" for a transbian would be easier than repressing feelings women as those trans feelings aren't legitimate or biologically inherent.
>>
>>7492199
>transbians have become so stigmatized that they are literally seeking electroshock therapy like the cis lesbians of old

We fucked up as a community
>>
>>7492216
*feelings for
>>
>>7492222
Yeah it sucks, but that's reality for you.

>>7492216
Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1427186904940.gif (80KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
1427186904940.gif
80KB, 450x452px
>>7492222
I assumed there wasn't really a transbian stigma outside of 4chan. Just a hierarchy of hate for trannies.
>>
Have you tried suicide? I hear it works wonders.
>>
>>7493419
You are trying way to hard to be edgy. Do better next time.
5/10 I replied
>>
>>7492199
Theoretically you could try conditioning yourself against it through some kind of reward/punishment point system, however if you do it long and intensely enough to alter your sexuality, you'll probably just end up fucking yourself up even more - if you punish yourself for experiencing sexual attraction, you may intend to repress your sexual attraction by associating it with punishment, but in practice you're just as likely to do the opposite and end up being turned on by punishment. There's a reason why medical professionals tend not to take attempts at repression seriously. Even for pedophiles, the preferred treatment is to give them drugs to kill their sex drives, rather than trying to condition them into a healthier sexual attraction.
>>
>>7492199
I always liked boys from the beginning
>>
>>7492199
Look for ugly bi women.

Also irl normie lesbians are more accepting of trans than /lgbt/ will lead you to believe.

Repression of sexuality is never the answer. Society has been trying to make gays repress for centuries and it never works.
>>
>>7497007
Are there drugs to take to repress my sex drive? Hrt hasn't really done much in repressing mine.
>>
>>7498117
I would if any woman showed interest at all. I also have heard nothing but awful things about transwomen from the few irl lesbians I've seen. I imagine it may help if I were to move to a different part of the us, though.
>>
>>7498117
>Society has been trying to make gays repress for centuries and it never works.
Nigga it works fine as long as they don't get gutless with it, look at the entire middle ages and in fact normal non-aristocratic culture up to like WWII
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.