[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just began to feel real emotion >tfw no smol innocent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>tfw just began to feel real emotion
>tfw no smol innocent sunshine boy bf to love and protect
>tfw too afraid to look for one because you're afraid of rejection along with being socially retarded
>tfw stay the guy that everyone "loves" but ignore you any chance they get
>tfw alone for so long your heart turns to dust and crumbles

loving someone hurts. I want to go back to feeling nothing at all
>>
>>7491747
>the guy that everyone "loves" but ignore you any chance they get
Don't look to what people say. Look at what they actually do.
>>
>>7491747
Holy moly are you me?

I'm pretty sure I felt nearly no emotion until recently, but then I had a breakdown a bit ago and felt way too much and now I'm back to feeling nothing.

Feelings are strange and powerful, and although I'm somewhat ok with not feeling again, but I really want love back, that was nice.
>>
>>7491747
s-stop reminding me of how alone i am ;_;
>>
>>7491977
op here. it wasn't not feeling on second thought. I formed a shell out of hate and jealousy. it got pretty lonely so I came out. emotions feel nice but they hurt even more now
>>
File: veVMX_s-200x150.gif (137KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
veVMX_s-200x150.gif
137KB, 200x150px
>>7492104
>>
How come in every tfw-no-bf-thread I always fit the description of being the perfect femme bf:
>cuddly
>not flamboyant
>long soft hair
>good career in front me
>unusual interests I'm passionate about
>shy but charismatic once warmed up to
>rational, see no real point in fighting or melodrama
>no self-esteem so pretty low standards
Yet in real life 99% of all people I see regularly pretend I'm invisible. Maybe I'm just an asshole but I try my hardest to be as nice to everyone as possible. I know how bad it feels to be treated badly so I try to make everyone who is at least somewhat decent to others smile. I'm not socially retarded either I think, at least the people I have conversations with usually smile and laugh more than usual when talking to me.

Why am I still waking up trying to half-asleep snuggle into someone else's arms only to hit a literal cold stone wall then?
>>
>>7491977
Same thing happened to me except I didn't fall in love or anything. I am seeking professional help because the lack of emotions is making my autistic and directionless.
>>
>>7493526
WHY CAN'T MORE PEOPLE BE LIKE THAT
>>
>>7491747
Raven is a cute.

CUTE !!!!!!
>>
File: ggxrd-raven-famitsu-3.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ggxrd-raven-famitsu-3.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>7493986
u right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.