[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that makes straight cis men so angry and violent at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bjork_talks_about_her_tv_t.jpg (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
bjork_talks_about_her_tv_t.jpg
89KB, 600x500px
What is it that makes straight cis men so angry and violent at the idea of trans women even existing?
>>
>>7488761
Because their peepee gets hard at the thought of pounding that boipucci, and the only reliable way to say "no homo" at that point is to kill the tranny.

This will cease to be an issue when transition becomes seamless and numale leftist ideology becomes predominant.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 386x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 386x367px
>>7488761
OP fights only the largest and most ferocious strawmen
>>
>>7488761
It's the idea that they're no longer safe from faggotry by avoiding anything that looks like a man.

Trans women have the power to confront a straight cis man with faggotry while they had their guard down.
They feel betrayed, vulnerable and weak now that their heterosexuality is no longer unquestionabel.
That what was once deemed untouchable for faggots has now been touched by faggotry, and it enrages the worshippers of this heterosexuality beyond anything the world has ever seen.
>>
>still replying to cancerposter
>>
>>7488761
simple, it violates worldview.
what makes you mad about only heterosexual couples in movies?
simple, it violates worldview
>>
>>7489846
>what makes you mad about only heterosexual couples in movies?
found the triggered projecting cishet
>>
>>7489801
>cancerposter
Heh, I am stealing this.
>>
>>7489735
>Hi I'm a transgirl

You'll never pass

>Why do men get so agro that I exist

Because you look like a woman

Fucking cishet logic. The truth is they are xenophobic. Anything that isn't exactly what they are they hate. The same guys are absolute pricks to their partners as well...
>>
They do?
>>
>>7488761
They are afraid they might be one too.
>>
>>7488761
>>7488786
This is what rocks about being AGP. I can pound that boipucci without wanting to kill miss tranny.
>>
>>7488761
>angry

they don't want to be fooled into getting a boner for a dude.

it's just homophobia.
protip: only insecure str8 guys care
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.