[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is skull autist right at all? When I go out and public and look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1471694811081.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471694811081.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
Is skull autist right at all?
When I go out and public and look around, I see women with a whole variety of skull sizes, facial plane sizes, shoulder sizes, ribcage sizes, etc.
It seems like it is a factor, but not a giant one, provided you aren't a late transitioner. I feel like I can clock 50% of the population using this board's advice.

pic related, because her facial planes are huge
>>
>>7486328
Skull-chan's advice is inapplicable to anyone but hons. Your "cranial vault" is not dimorphic at age fucking 3.
>>
File: JUST.png (3MB, 1462x1476px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
3MB, 1462x1476px
>>7486328
You have to have an innate ability to clock. It's like having the gift to create legitimately great ambient and minimalist art -- you have to actually be able to see and not just to see.

On a side note, you can clock young transitioners using the inverse of their advice since they literally have child sized skulls from puberty blockers.
>>
File: 1474939114189.jpg (147KB, 548x776px) Image search: [Google]
1474939114189.jpg
147KB, 548x776px
>>7486348
>You have to have an innate ability to clock. It's like having the gift to create legitimately great ambient and minimalist art
Somehow, I feel better knowing the biggest autist on this board thinks I have a gift at autism.
>>
>>7486328
skull-chan's advice is poor because head size is a surprisingly difficult trait to notice, and even people with legitimately disorder-level massive or tiny heads don't look too weird unless you're focusing on it
see this:
http://ask.metafilter.com/203224/I-know-I-have-a-big-ego-but
>>
>>7486417
Skull-chan btfo
>>
>>7486341
Yes it is. If you look at children the males already have taller for heads. Just look at your old kiddie soccer pictures. Idiots. >>7486328
As to your question op. When you Look and compare women you have to realize that you are mentally comparing them to other women you have been viewing your whole life. Humans naturally compare men with men and women with women. If you tell me you have been going around comparing men with women your whole life I Will call you a fucking lier.

Properly comparing female scale to male scale is easy on average. But for cases where a female has strong bone structure and a male is a shity beta with a weak looking face it is DIFFICULT to realize that the male head is still far larger. In those cases it's easier to compare when they are next to each other.

When men and women have similar facial archetype it's easy to transpose one over the other and see the scale difference. When they don't it's more difficult. At least in my experience. But when they are the same distance from you it's obvious every time.

The amount women's sizes very AMONG EACH OTHER is NOT RELEVENT to the average deviation from the MALE RANGE .

In a group of two men one could have a huge head compared to the other but the smaller headed one is still larger than virtually every female. Like the vast majority.
>>
>>7486348
This is full of shit. You are wrong. >>7486417
No it's not you fucking moron. Irs fucking obvious. Why do you stupid idiot trannies think somethi
>>
>>7486564
Think people notice hips and shoulders but not head sizes. We stare at each other's head all day long just like our bodies. Even more so in fact !

Delusional !
>>
>>7486417
Oh so we are talking about disorders now? Should I cite you the medical text book that says that facial proportions greater 1 standard deviation from average are INNATELY recognized as DEFORMED by humans.

If humans are so stupid that they can't recognize when a "woman" has a mansized head how do they recognize when someone has hypertolerism and other facial development issues.

Idiots.
>>
File: 732849_380389-maines0135.jpg (60KB, 371x623px) Image search: [Google]
732849_380389-maines0135.jpg
60KB, 371x623px
>>7486560
This. You should still be able to clock the child on the left even though they're prepubertal.
>>
File: Zinnia_Jones_Partner.jpg (21KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia_Jones_Partner.jpg
21KB, 400x288px
>>7486417
I posted a pic of Zinnia Jones and her ogre tier ciswoman lover Heather in another thread. I'll post it again, skull chan may be right for a literally average conventional male, like 5'9" 180lbs moderately masculine. But guys that are more towards the smaller and/or more androgynous side of the bell curve are a different story.

>muh cranial vault

Put your hair in a bun or have huge hair. Does Cassandra Peterson have a huge cranial vault? No, but when she plays Elvira can you really tell either way?
>>
>>7486584
Her head is clearly smaller than her brother's, the shoulders are what's weird there.
>>
>>7486660
Zinnia head looks bigger than her ogre gf. If you can't see it you are biased and blind. Zinnia has a larger face and more spaced out features. Look her hey eye to nose to lip plane its far larger than the ogres
>>
>>7486660
Also this is stupid picture. You can't tell shit from pictures. Someone can look radically different from picture to picture. Real life is all that matters.
>>
>>7488490
This. Zinnia's autistic male's skull is the biggest there.
>>
>>7486560
THIS is why I am not transitioning.

Thank you Skull-people for showing me the way and that no matter what I do I will always be a manly man skull-wise. You saved me the embarrassment of being a literal big headed man in a dress.
>>
>>7488643

plz don't samefag.
>>
>>7488490
Gotcha, I think Zinnia's closer to the camera though, Pennys head otoh is surprisingly small and shes probably closest. The spaced out eyes/nose/mouth seems to be a tranny thing.

We'd really have to get them to do a standing photo all on the same plane. Zinnia is actually tiny next to some cismales though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.