[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you're circumcised, you're a hon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (4KB, 160x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 160x145px
Reminder that if you're circumcised, you're a hon.

A feminine penis is necessary for any MtF, and if you have a mutilated mushroom cock then you might as well just tell Rabbi to chop it off all the way
>>
>>7482753
is that a polish sausage?
>>
>>7482753
Not only that, but a circumsised cock results in less depth for a neovagina
>>
I'm not even a /pol/ack but circumcision is the most disgusting, jewish practice that needs to be legally prosecuted.
>>
>>7482753

and what if I didn't have a choice?
>>
Well I'm probably gonna get a penectomy so it works out then fampai. But yeah circumcision is a stupid gross barbaric practice.
>>
>>7482753
It's true.
I've never seen a circumcised feminine penis.
>>
>>7482776
I'm not Jewish, but un-circumcized dicks just look ridiculous, like a monster from some sci-fi movie or something.
>>
>>7482767
I'm uncut but it's extremely small so at the end I'm screwed as well, I'm sure I won't be able to get anything bigger than 5" of depth.

It's the only time in all my life I wish I had a big penis.

I'm going to wait 3 or so more years and hope they can do something better with it, if not I will just bite the bullet and do it anyways because it's better having a vagina that cannot be penetrated than a penis at the end of the day.
>>
>>7483132
all dicks look like that, silly.
>>
>>7483132
Fucking every time, manlets and forskinlets never learn.
>>
>>7483132
I'm Jewish and when I look for pics of hot dudes circumcised dicks are always a turn off. I try to look past it but come on, there are even scars and shit. I'm not from Clapestan though.

I wonder if gay dude have the same taste in dick as straight girls.
>>
What's masculine about having part of your pee pee cut off. Uncircumcised cocks look amazing, they're meant to be used. Mine's all weird, a kike removed some of it.
>>
wtf is a hon.
what do you people keep making insults up.
>>
>>7483509
a hon is an mtf whose transition went wrong at some point and so they don't pass. A lot of them are bitter about it, not that I can blame them.
>>
>>7482753
What the fuck is that thing.
>>
File: HIM.jpg (96KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HIM.jpg
96KB, 1000x1000px
>>7482753
Come on people, ever heard of foreskin restoration? Not only does it let you enjoy your penis more, it also increases depth if you ever get SRS.

I bought a restoration device for $60, and it doubles as a cute little penis hat.
>>
File: REMEMBER ME.gif (652KB, 450x120px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBER ME.gif
652KB, 450x120px
>>7483726
You don't even need a device 2bh, you can make good progress using manual stretches and o-rings to retain.
>>
>>7483726
>>7483748
How do you restore your foreskin?
>>
>>7483771
Gypsy tears and snake oil twice daily
>>
File: 1457594767997.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
1457594767997.gif
721KB, 227x165px
>tfw bf plays with the foreskin of my feminine girl tinkler
>tfw he puts his tongue underneath
>tfw hons will never know this feel
>>
File: giphy.gif (80KB, 160x149px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
80KB, 160x149px
>>7483771
>How do you restore your foreskin?

Using a device, or manual methods, to regularly stretch the penile skin for years, which stimulates mitosis and skin growth because the penile skin thinks it needs to cover a really long penis now.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=foreskin+restoration
>>
>>7483809
So this process takes years? I thought it'll at least take up half a year.
>>
>>7483814

There was someone who managed to complete it in 18 months with an optimized regimen, where they tugged the skin for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Allows time for the skin to heal and grow.

Usually it takes more like 3 years because people are too lazy to do it the optimal way.

You'll start getting results after the first month, as the skin loosens up and masturbation becomes easier.
>>
>>7482753
Why do you guys keep making up arbitrary rules for other trannies? It seems stupid and counterproductive.
>>
File: 1471227468125.jpg (28KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471227468125.jpg
28KB, 383x383px
>>7483726
please share your experience on this, what you use, since when, results etc
I really want to restore it, i had phimosis and it had to be shortened 2x as a kid...
>>
>>7483838
3 years ago I did it for about 3 months. It made my penile skin slightly looser so I could pull it just over the bottom of the glans when erect. But I got lazy and stopped.

Now I started doing it again, about 2 weeks now.
>>
>>7483850
That's great anon, I hope you achieve on what you want.

Do you know the specific device you used?
>>
>>7483850
nice to hear! I just watched a video on how to make a retainer yourself with those milk bottles and i will try it first with the DIY variant
>>
>>7483859
I used the TLC Tugger and that's what I use now
>>
>>7483771
>>7483838
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-3
Do this moving all around the circumference of your shaft, grabbing at your scar. Do it for 2-5 minutes, every hour that you're awake. It's what I've been doing for the past couple months and I've made really good progress. I've heard of people completely finishing in a year doing this, which is really fast.
>>
>mfw anons are actively fighting against jewish dick mutilation
Good luck friends, I hope your dicks are quickly restored to their natural beauty!
>>
>>7483863
can you link me to that guide?
>>
>>7483991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv-3pbLKlAo
i will honestly try this tomorrow. Those bottles are available everywhere and a few of those screws and the other parts cost like 2€ total
>>
uncut dudes sure do project a lot.
>>
>>7484073
i think most ITT are trans and therefore not dudes
also, stupid much? sound like you have no idea how shitty being cut really is
>>
I'm Jewish and I think bris is fucking dumb and obsolete and that more symbolic, less butcher-y acts that serve the same purpose like brit shalom are superior. Too bad Orthodoxfags (a.k.a TruJews™™) will never recognize it.
>>
>>7483726
>>7483748
>spent almost 3 years on it, still basically nowhere close to coverage
>>
>>7484274
see >>7483877
>>
>>7482753
Why the cuck is this queer ass faggot shit on the front page?
>>
>>7483877
>>7484378
was it the first few months that you did anything? i also had an apparently large amount of progress in the first months (not to mention if you had enough skin to even do that method at the beginning)
>>
>>7484424
For the first month or so I was doing a different method. After I switched, I started noticing more progress. I've been doing this method for about 5 months now and the progress has been pretty constant. I started as ci-2 and I'm ci-4 now (if you don't know what that is google foreskin coverage index).
>>
>>7484412
says the jew who is fine with being mutilated
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 191x264px
Why all the focus on the jews? The reason I'm circumcised is because my dad is muslim.
>>
File: 73.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
>transition early
>pass 100%
>have cut benis
damnit now I'm an ugly hon
>>
>>7484241
In US it's not a Jewish thing, mostly. It was popularised by a protestant preacher do believed it would get boy to masturbate less. He also made corn flakes a staple breakfast food for the same reason.
>>
>>7484670
post pic
>>
>>7485311
According to my parents, the doctors told them that it was """""healthier""""" than leaving my dick uncircumcised.
>>
>>7484650
Muslims are just mud jews.
>>
>people actually think uncut is attractive
It looks like babydick.
>>
>>7482753
Anyone who says cut is better is a literal kike. My (((dad))) circumcised me and it sucks.
>tight skin
>wrinkled, dry head
>big scar
Uncut dicks look so much better and i think I'm going to restore to try and regain some feeling or at least to improve appearance.
>tfw he's not even a religious Jew or part of the community so he cut my dick for nothing
>>
>>7485571
>he cut my dick for nothing
Disgusting. I would cut his dick in return.
Oh wait-

Well then, forced SRS it is.
>>
>>7485571
Foreskin restoration will clear up the tight skin real fast. Dry head will take longer, and the wrinkles still longer. Stick with it though, and you can even make the scar fade away.

>>7483877
Seconding this. Short, high tension manual tugging sessions at regular intervals are the best. I've only been at it since the summer and my progress has been very quick

>>7485483
>normal adult human dick looks like normal, yet to be butchered, baby human dick
You don't say.

>>7484073
Cut dudes sure do assume that everyone who doesn't like genital mutilation is fortunate enough to not be a victim of it a lot.
>>
>>7485730
>>7483877
the first months always have fast progress, which slows exponentially thereafter
>>
>>7483132
Hahahahah that damage control.

Enjoy never being able to do anything without lube.

Or your dick feeling like a dry piece of wood in someones mouth.

An uncircumsized dick, with the foreskin pulled back as the dick gets hard, is heavenly. Soft, moist, sensitive.

Stay mad.
>>
File: 1454984695999.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1454984695999.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>7486973
>>
>>7482753
Why does this matter when I'm trutrans to the point that I'm getting SRS?
>>
>>7482753
Only Hons have a benis especially an ugly uncut polish sausage looking one. Real trans grills get them turned into a bagina. :D
>>
File: xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (31KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
31KB, 800x800px
>>7483726
>>7483748
>>7483771
>>7483790
>>7483809
>>7483814
>>7483822
>>7483838
>>7483850
>>7483859
>>7483863
>>7483873
>>7483877
>>7483903
>>7483991
>>7484043
>>7484274
>>7484378
>>7484424
>>7484472
>>7484650
>>7485462
>>7485311
>>7485483
>>7485571
>>7485673
>>7485730
>>7486646
Daily reminder that no amount of non-surgical or surgical foreskin restoration actually "restores the foreskin". All it does is create a useless lump of skin around the gland. It will lack the functions of the actual foreskin. It will not have the amount of nerves, the necessary muscles, the mucous membrane. Essentially the new """""""foreskin""""""" may as well be a sock.

Neither will your gland ever return to its original unmutilated form.
>>
>>7487062
ok
>>
>>7487062
>It will lack the functions of the actual foreskin
Protects the glans and provides the gliding motion just fine.

>It will not have [...] the mucous membrane
Of course it will, unless they cut literally all of it off, are you retarded?

>around the gland
>gland
Evidently you are.

>may as well be a sock.
Actually, even a dick sock is enough to dekeratinize the glans. See the ManHood.
>>
Is it possible to do foreskin restoration and have it actually look nice?
Every restored one I've seen pics of has looked weird and unnatural.
>>
File: pal.png (82KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
pal.png
82KB, 500x385px
>>7487184
>Protects the glans and provides the gliding motion just fine.
After an entire lifetime of no protection the glans will have suffered irrevocable damage.

>unless they cut literally all of it off
Yes. That is exactly the point of circumcision. To remove the foreskin.

They do not remove half of it. Or a third. They remove as close to all of it as possible.

>Evidently you are.
pic related

>Actually, even a dick sock is enough to dekeratinize the glans
Yes but irrelevant.

The glans will never restore its original form and sensitivities.

And neither the "restored foreskin" nor a cock sock will give you the heavenly pleasure of rubbing the nerve endings of both, your warm slimy foreskin and glans, together.

That is something you cutfags will never experience.
>>
>>7487520
That's because like I said, actual foreskin has muscles that shape it. It's not just a fucking stretched out lump of skin as restorationfags would have you believe.
>>
>>7485730
foreskin restoration sounds like a double jew scam. First they cut your dick, then they sell it back to you.. Holy fucking shit..
>>
>>7487578
yes goys! Do not restore, join us! It is too late hehehe
>>
What if you have phimosis? Is it TruTrans(tm) tier?
>>
>>7487808
Considering that you don't have to pay for anything you don't want to buy and most foreskin restorers are intactivists as well I don't think the yids are jewing us here too.
>>
>>7487866
>good goy, spend 10 hours daily touching your cock and pulling your skin daily for the next three years
>itll absolutely transform your life
>nevermind what were doing to your civilization

>heheheh
>>
>>7487578
Do you have anything to back up what you're saying? The damage to the glans isn't irreversible, by not being protected it forms layers of keratinization. By being in contact with the inner foreskin, it moistens back up over time and sheds the extra layers of keratin. It takes a while, but the mucous membrane does form again. And despite what the point of circumcision may be, a lot of them leave behind plenty of inner foreskin to work with. Yes, it true that all of the original nerve endings and the ridged band can't be restored, but what's left can be lengthened so that the glans is in contact with inner foreskin. Foreskin restoration may not completely bring back everything lost by circumcision, but it brings back enough to make it worth it: the dekeratinization, the natural moisture, and the gliding mechanism.

>>7487520
While you're actually in the process of restoring, the skin gets swollen and looks loose and weird. Once you stop for a while, the swelling gradually goes down and it looks pretty normal. The tip even gets narrower if you've got enough length so that the skin sticks to itself. It's pretty remarkable what the human body is capable of.

Here's a picture of a restored foreskin that I think looks identical to the real deal (WARNING, NSFW): http://www.foreskinrestore.com/coverage.html

This guy has a lot of good pictures in general to give you an idea of what this process is like. Although I'd like to mention that I think that manual methods work better than devices, one of which he sells on his website.
>>
>>7488226
>Here's a picture of a restored foreskin that I think looks identical to the real deal
Oh wow.
tbqh I still don't think that looks identical to a natural foreskin, but it looks way better than any restored foreskin pic I've seen so far.
I was hesitant to try restoring because I thought the result would look really weird, but now I think I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>7488226
>>7488305
Just to inform you two brofessors, i'm not cut in any way, but my foreskin just covers just the base of my dickhead. So not all foreskins are hoodies.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>7486973
>Enjoy never being able to do anything without lube.

What are you talking about. I'm circumcised and I can still move the skin up and down without using lube.
>>
>>7487578
>After an entire lifetime of no protection the glans will have suffered irrevocable damage.
The only irrevocable damage are deep cracks from the foreskin and glans being ripped apart

>Yes. That is exactly the point of circumcision. To remove the foreskin. They do not remove half of it. Or a third.

Well yeah, they do. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. In all my time looking at dicks on the internet I've only seen one with absolutely no inner foreskin, and I would say that high cuts (more inner foreskin) are more common than low ones.

>pic related
There's a difference between a typo and not knowing what something's called. I'm inclined to believe this is a case of the latter, because again, you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

> will give you the heavenly pleasure of rubbing the nerve endings of both, your warm slimy foreskin and glans, together.
Well I guess my copious inner foreskin has no nerves, isn't warm and slimy, and doesn't rub against my also moist glans. Thanks for letting me know.

>>7489443
>>7486973
Same. Depends how tightly you're cut. Some guys can't.
>>
>Feminine penis
What the purpose of being a MtF then? Being a female externally? So you must have female traits to be female?
>>
>>7482765
i think so
>>
If you're circumcised you might as well put the number of the Beast on your forehead, cause Satan is coming for ya! :-)
>>
>>7487871
yeah, phimosis is super fem
>>
>>7482753

This.
OP is right.
If you're circumcised, you're a total bottom, or an MtF/hon-in-the-making.
>>
>>7483032
>>>7482753 (OP)
>and what if I didn't have a choice?

I didn't. I was born with hypospadias and it was necessary for me to be circumcised...

Life is cruel.
>>
>>7482753
I had phimosis and have took off the skin of the glans without cutting anything
Now I have a foreskin that covers me even being hard (Not overly)
>>
Reminder that if you have a penis, you're a man.

A feminine genital is necessary for any woman, and if you have a cock then you might as well just tell yourself to stop pretending to be a woman.
>>
File: 903485.png (401KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
903485.png
401KB, 600x800px
>>7494051
Trutrans are born feminized so technically they're born with female genitals.
>>
>>7494055
Wtf is this sjw retard logic?
>>
>>7482753
OMG!!! somebody call the police, my foreskin was stolen by a religious mythology, those god damned jews are responsible for every circumcised cock on earth,
>>
>>7482753
i am just your average gay guy, and as a connaseur of fine penises i like both cut and uncut, but i want the uncut foreskins to be clean and flexible i dont want a dirty dick with phimosis
>>
>>7482753
B-but my penis is so short flaccid that the skin already pulls over most of my glans. It's so sensitive that I feel this and it's always bothered me. On the right day I have my hand down my pants pulling the skin BACK. I wonder if that is a symptom to dysphoria. Don't get me wrong I have a decent dick when erect, I would say average, but if I lean forward totally soft I can make my penis go away. I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>7487886
Its better than being a piece of shit and not doing anything at all
>>
>>7493353
hons are not MTFs
mangled cut dicks = hon
cute feminine uncircumcised = bottoms/MTFs/etc.
>>
>>7496229
>uncircumcised
What an incredibly silly word. People with heads aren't undecapitated.
>>
>>7496322
oy vey the default state is circumcised
>>
>>7496322
uncut dicks are weird af tho
>>
Serious question why not get foreskin restoration?
>>
>>7496472
Have you ever stopped to think how fucked up it is that you think that? Third worlders have the same backwards ideas about uncut pussies. It's like a milder form of amputee fetishism.
>>
>>7493409
http://www.circumstitions.com/hypospadias.html
>>
>>7496706
um, no? There's nothing weird about it. Uncut dicks just look weird desu
>>
>>7496959
>dude why are you not brainwashed like me
>>
Circumcision is outdated and unnecessary in the First World but anti-circumcision hysteria is the most fedora-tier antitheist agitprop. This shit isn’t some silly superstition like drilling holes in the skull to let out the demons: it’s still recommended as a useful antibacterial precaution in undeveloped parts of the world. It wasn’t even introduced to the West through religion: Saint Paul said gentiles don’t need to get circumcised, and we didn’t, until secular scientists came up with the idea in the Victorian Era.
>>
>>7497071
your the one making a big deal over it lol
>>
>>7497101
>mutilating helpless children at birth
Yeah not a big deal for heartless kikes like you
>>
>>7497082
I used to not wash under my foreskin for more than a decade.

Nothing happened.

What the fuck even is the basis for assuming that the body, in its original fucking form, can pose a bacterial hazard?

Do jews literally think they are above evolution? That their fucking surgery is absolutely necessary because apparently millions of years of evolution couldn't fix this "grave problem"?

>This shit isn’t some silly superstition like drilling holes in the skull to let out the demons
Just fyi, drilling holes in the skull helps relieve the pressure. I'm not really well informed on the subject but abnormal pressure in the cranial vault can probably cause something akin to epilepsy, meaning drilling a hole would help. The superstition behind the surgery doesn't mean it has no merit.
>>
>>7497772
>jews

They also wear funny hats and think that chanting has some metaphysical influence on the world.
And they don't eat seafood.
They're obviously bonkers.
Ignore them.
Be glad they didn't turn your most sensitive flap of skin into face cream for elderly women.
>>
>>7497269
>mutilating
>k*kes
chill out senpai
you're overreacting over nothing. it's literally a medical procedure, you should probably go back to /pol/
>>
>>7497772
>I used to not wash under my foreskin for more than a decade.

You probably live in the first world, so it stays clean enough. Not so for Africans or for our pigshit-shovelling ancestors.

>What the fuck even is the basis for assuming that the body, in its original fucking form, can pose a bacterial hazard?

The fact that it does. Since when does the human body function flawlessly? Hell look at your own example about the potential benefits of drilling holes in the skull.
>>
>>7497796
The fact that it's considered a "medical procedure" instead of a harmful act of mutilationagainst a non-consenting child is the fucking problem. Kill yourself :)
>>
>>7497790
How does one ignore Jews when they control every corner of economy and media?
>>
File: 1476565958886.png (263KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476565958886.png
263KB, 500x384px
>circumcised as babby
>not even jewish
>hate it
>wish i werent
>foreskin restoration takes forever
>>
>>7497967
>You probably live in the first world, so it stays clean enough.
So then why even practice circumcision in the first world anymore?
>>
>>7497796
Do you not realize what you're advocating here? If it were any other body part, it'd be mutilation, but since it's the foreskin, that suddenly makes it okay and a "medical procedure". Never mind that this medical procedure is completely unnecessary in the first world and involves the permanent amputation of the body part of an infant who can't consent. If you can't see what's wrong with this picture then you are brainwashed and are choosing to remain so.
>>
>>7498872
>doctors make money by performing extra surgery
>sell baby foreskins to cosmetic companies

its literally a business
>>
Replace the word "foreskin" with "pinkie" in all of these pro-circ arguments, and you realize how easily they break down.
>>
File: eh.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>7499080
>Evidence supports that pinkie circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa.
>A 2006 meta-analysis found that pinkie circumcision was associated with lower rates of syphilis, chancroid and possibly pinkie herpes
>Protection against pinkie cancer and a reduced risk of pinkie cancer in female sex partners.
Huh, really makes ya think.
>>
>>7484670
start restoring
>>
>>7482753
>tfw restoring foreskin
>tfw beating off is so much better

Try it then you won't have to go tranny
>>
>>7497796
Mutilate: to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts

It's not a medical procedure unless it's done to fix an actual medical problem, which is basically never. They do female genital mutilation in hospitals in The Philippines, but that doesn't make it a medical procedure.
>>
>>7498872
>So then why even practice circumcision in the first world anymore?

Reread my first post.
>>
>>7499383
>>7498887
>>7498611
see
>>7499121
>>
>tfw mom tells you that the doctor who delivered you talked her into letting him mutilating you
>tfw you're trans and pretty much fucked if you want SRS
>forced by circum(cruel irony)stance to remain a non op until better SRS technique comes out (it never will)

Such is life as a tranny in burgerland.
>>
>>7499121
Those stats are backed up by some pretty questionable studies, but even assuming they're true:
>small reduction, still need to wear a condom
>small reduction, still need to wear a condom
>and circumcision makes you less likely to wear a condom
>incredibly rare form of cancer, rarer than male breast cancer
>cutting off any part of the body will reduce the chance of getting cancer there

Basically all the health reasons are bs. Detailed refutations here:
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/alleged-medical-benefits/

>>7499620
Maybe reducing the chance of something decades down the line isn't treating a medical problem. If we gave mastectomies to little girls that would be a much more effective cancer prevention strategy, but you don't see anyone advocating for that
>>
i agree
>>
>>7499907
umm, breastfeeding? stop with false equivalencies lol
>>
>>7499936
Exactly, cutting off healthy functional body parts is a terrible idea.
>>
>>7499210
Does it really make it more sensitive guys we should get the gov to pay for this being multilated at birth is a complete violation of religious freedom in fact it should be made illegal to do so.
>>
>>7499121
Americans and niggers are literally retarded if they believe their mutilated cocks somehow magically prevent them from getting pozzed.

I mean, just look at Africa how even though every ooga booga is mutilated there is still plenty of AIDS to go around. The only reliable method of preventing HIV infection is using a condom whether you are intact or mutilated.
>>
>>7499975
It does. I've been feeling new sensations and having my best orgasms since my early teens recently thanks to restoration.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
>>
>>7499620
I don't live in shithole countries, and I'm not a fucking nigger who is too stupid to wash my own cock.
>>
File: 1481320609971.jpg (108KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481320609971.jpg
108KB, 352x338px
>>7499996
Almost-quints confirm.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.