[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who voted for Trump here? Do you think there will be a culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_3572.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3572.gif
1MB, 480x287px
Who voted for Trump here? Do you think there will be a culture shift in the LGBT community as well bringing back masculinity? I hope so.
>>
Anyway I don't really mind him but his cabinet picks have been terrible, so any rationalization that he's pro-lgbt is kind of out the window. IMO "be grateful you're alive since muslims won't kill you now" isn't really what I consider forward thinking.

I'm curious why you think it'll be a push for masculinity though. Pence has become a meme about his stance on shocking us back into the closet. It'll lead to more animosity towards his camp, not a wave of gays feeling the need to confirm.
>>
>believing Trump will help anyone but white people who make $500k+ a year
Ya'll are what Trump and his kind call "saps". The only consolation about these upcoming incredibly shitty four years is watching the idiots who voted for him be fucked over just as hard as the rest of us and realizing they've been lied to.

If anything, LGBT will come together stronger and reaffirm its sense of community, which admittedly wasn't as strong while broader cultural acceptance happened. When you get turned away at a hospital because of the gay, you'll have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>7481910
Camp is cool and all but is also the reason the gay community is eating itself alive.
>>
>>7481896
>bringing back masculinity?
I've got the just the remedy for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>7481896
At least you won't have muslims pouring into your country so you can't even hold hands with your partner in public because it "triggers" the muslims.
Best regards, Sweden.
>>
>>7482034
>this is what Trump voters believe
I like all Muslims I know more than any Trump supporter I've met
>>
>>7482128
Germany sure doesn't
>>
>>7481960
>If anything, LGBT will come together stronger and reaffirm its sense of community

AHAHAHAHA please I can't take it.
>>
>>7481960
>When you get turned away at a hospital because of the gay, you'll have no one to blame but yourself
>The government will suddenly take all the rights away from gays because: ???

People actually believe this shit?

Also: eight years
>>
>>7482196
Confirmed never been to a gay bar and/or live nowhere

>>7482206
First Amendment Defense Act which Trump and his cronies want to pass does exactly that
>>
>>7482233
Yeah no, hospitals will never be able to deny service to gays you retard. Go ahead and try to explain how they could.
>>
>>7482233
I live in the city mate and the gay community is absolute shit they only come together for pride parades but for the rest of the year it's just a string of Grindr and Jack'd meetups while thinking it's perfectly acceptable to be a slut
>>
>>7482261
Okay so then you're just a shut-in

>>7482250
Literally non-essential check-ups, primary care, adoption services, any good or service is up for LGBT discrimination. Hell, we already have lesbian couples having their kids denied treatment in certain states. FADA would enshrine that in federal law. How can you just ignore this?
>>
>>7482280
>One practitioner

Yeah no, one case long ago doesn't decide how the whole system would change. Not only that it's in perfect legal rights to do so now. You suddenly think whole hospitals are going to say "hey let's not allow those gays in"? You have a vary narrow, black and white world view.
>>
>>7482280
>I'm a shut in because I've expericed how shitty the gay "community" is

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>7482028
That's just a bunch of girls getting pied with fake pies. Although people getting pied has strangely made by dick hard since before I reached puberty, and it's clear that I'm not alone in this.
>>
>>7482128
I can't vote for trump because I'm a swedish citizen but ok.
If you don't believe me you can look it up for yourself. Pride parades have been canceled here because they are seen as provoking to muslims. I'm not kidding. Look it up.
You are blessed to not have to deal with a large amount of muslims in your every day life.
Regards, Sweden.
>>
>>7482293
>the I know you are but what am I defense
Ah, a classic. LGBT people are not a protected class, so yes, that kind of discrimination is already legally possible, but the FADA makes it impossible for states to pass protections for LGBT people. You can't keep saying "these things won't happen, you're making it up" when it already is happening and Pence has promised to make it worse

>>7482295
If you have a problem with an entire demographic, the problem is most likely you, I'm afraid
>>
File: IMG_8764.png (285KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8764.png
285KB, 750x1334px
>>7482323
Looks like far-right retards are trying to race-bait Muslims to prove their racism
>>
>>7482338
>I know you are but what am I defense
The fuck are you taking about?

>LGBT are not a protected class
And shouldn't be. Especially when people are calling for diversity quotas for gays in things like the media

>When it's already happening
Name 10 cases in this decade
>>
>>7482356
Different Swede here.

You're absolutely ignorant to think that the Muslim community here hasn't competed ravaged the gay community. Funny how Americans always talk about their oppression yet completely gross over true oppression elsewhere.
>>
>>7482365
>And shouldn't be
This is where we fundamentally disagree, friend. Since you're the type that evidently gets offended seeing more than one gay character on TV, I believe its best not to waste your and my time further
>>
>>7482365
Why does he need ten cases? Just one example sets a precedent.
>>
>>7482338
>Me personally maymay

Nope, tons of people are disassociating themselves with the LGBT community because they don't want to be associated with a bunch of whiny faggots and a movement that's imploding in on itself
>>
>>7482374
>Since you're the type that evidently gets offended seeing more than one gay character on TV
>No argument so I'm gonna assume things

Ok, and we are done here.
>>
>>7482356
Right-wing bait or not, we're accepting tens of thousands of muslims immigrants a month and with an ever increasing muslim population it won't even matter if it's bait or not. It will still be seen as provocative.
It's also your fault for provoking them if you end up in trouble for just holding hands with your partner.
>>
>>7482376
Because when you say something is "already happening" and act like its the rule and not the exception, you're going to need more examples.
>>
>>7482356
Funny how people here hated fundie christians but are quick to defend muslims which literally slit your throat if you're gay.
>>
>>7482338
>entire demographic

I'm gay but I would never associate with the LGBT community in its current form. It's become a hateful and vindictive group of people who want special privileges and demand to be catered to yet has no problem with becoming spiteful with people who decide they want to be straight or become happy with the genitals their born with and stop being trans.
>>
>>7482128
I'm a gay man named Mohamed and I voted for Trump
>>
>>7482565
Are you an oil sheikh who'll benefit from his voodoo economics?
>>
>>7482416
I don't get it. They really do take it at face value that a Muslim doesn't hate them or wants to kill them based on dogma.
This is what they believe all over the world. Trusting them as an lgbt is foolish at best.
>>
File: mike-pence-trump-doubles.png (229KB, 720x824px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence-trump-doubles.png
229KB, 720x824px
>>7482462
>I'm gay
>I'm a fundie /pol/ shill*

fix'd. Here, have a (((you))).
>>
>>7482604
no i'm just a gay guy who doesn't want to be shot to death by some guy screaming "Allahu Akbar"

Honestly if white people go extinct, it will be their own fault. Because they didn't listen to people like Trump and Putin.
>>
>>7482611
>no true Scotsman
>name calling

Weeeeeew. Good job confirming everything I've said in one post.
>>
>>7482128
>>7482565
I actually know a black gay muslim who supports trump because he realizes how shit those respective communities can be.
>>
>>7482611
You're not gay if your bantz is that shit.
>>
>>7482634
yeah they're all generally terrible communities who have no interest in self-development.

don't blame me for joining the smartest group of people in america right now, the Trump supporters. because it's not just White people or Republicans who are supporting him, it's everyone who's tired of the decline and bullshit taking grasp of America.
>>
File: vge.gif (933KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
vge.gif
933KB, 245x174px
>>7482657
There's shit for conservative drag queens hun
>>
>>7482614
>no i'm just a gay guy who doesn't want to be shot to death by some guy screaming "Allahu Akbar"
Better get shot by guys screaming "Deus Vult" :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 488x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 488x647px
>>7481896
Femboy here, still celebrating he won.

Everyone already does stops at nothing to try and take away the body autonomy and access to meds that femboys and transgirls (don't) have. And most of those same people hurting us, benefit from contraception, abortion, and are liberals.

So trump vowing to push a personhood amendment is perfect, and his engineering the destruction of planned parenthood will turn the tables on our tormentors.

Hypocritical liberals get crushed and personhood laws end the body autonomy of the people who've been taking away ours, Trump is amazing poetic justice. Can't wait for him to get started, I'm eager to make them all pay.
>>
File: malik obama 2.png (395KB, 576x1105px) Image search: [Google]
malik obama 2.png
395KB, 576x1105px
>>7482685
I think it's roughly 100,000x more likely that I would be killed by Muslims for being gay in their countries than it is likely that I would be killed by Christians (of any race) for being 'Muslim' in their countries. I don't dress like a Muslim, I don't follow the religion. I don't walk around with some woman in a beekeeper suit. I speak English. I don't holler shit about Allahu Akbar. I'm just some guy named Mohamed who happens to suck dick.

You white people are seriously the most naive fucking race on the planet. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest. You actually don't have ANY fucking clue what the world is like outside of countries like US, Canada, Britain and other Western developed nations. That's why I've always noticed it's people who come from Muslim nations who leave the religion who become the most outspoken haters of it. White people are just so obsessed with being virtuous and being equal to everyone and making sure everyone knows how tolerant they are; the people who actually understand how much Islam just ruins everything understand it's much better to side with Western/Christian nations.

You think Donald Trump hates Islam? People like me who left the religion when we understand how fucked up it really is hate it far more than he could dream of.

I've yet to experience ANY discrimination from Trump supporters or from joining Trump supporter related groups. They see I'm a brown man named Mohamed, but they don't judge me because they know I want to make America great again. It's funny: I've felt more accepted and feel more commonality with these people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats than I've ever felt with the Muslim community.

>>7482701
I honestly don't feel the celebration is going to end for 8 years.
>>
>>7482233
>Protecting amendment rights is bad! It will turn into gassing gays!

Fuck off retard.
>>
THIS THREAD IS BAIT
YOU ARE ALL NEW
>>
>>7482701
The tax that funds PP doesn't fund abortions. That's been decided in a ruling ages ago.

But if you want to dismantle an entire organization that also provides several health benefits because you can't emulate a cartoon adolescent girl then hey, live your truth gurl
>>
>>7482805
Joke is I actually have to put in effort so people don't make a mistake and assume I'm female.

But like you said, you hate our autonomy and get in the way of our bodies. But you also want my taxpayer money to go over for yours. And unlimited body autonomy (even though you don't think we should have any).

I don't get free healthcare for my probs, why should I pay for yours when you hurt us? It's karma, you loose your taxpayer dollars and loose the right to hand out deadly blood clot inducing contraceptives to teens willy nilly.

Thanks for proving I chose the right path.
>>
>>7482798
You got btfo stop posting
>>
>>7482365
>And shouldn't be. Especially when people are calling for diversity quotas for gays in things like the media
you sure convinced me with your hot opinions

>>7482605
Yeah, like believing that being Muslim makes you a bloodthirsty monster composed of pure concentrated evil is any more grounded in reality.

>>7482614
Yeah Boris, we get it. Selling our whole country to Putin is the only way to preserve western civilization.

>>7482701
Lol so you're happy that Trump is harming innocent people simply because you were already being harmed? That's the same mentality that causes people to be suicide bombers, basically "If I can't be happy, I don't want anyone else to be happy either".

>>7482722
But we're not talking about living in Muslim countries or Christian countries. We're talking about living in secular countries; any LGBT person who lives under a theocracy is just plain retarded.

>>7482763
You're the kind of person who would support a LGBT holocaust - I mean literally, men with assault rifles herding gay and trans people into boxcars and shipping them off to maximum security camps where they're systematically tortured and slaughtered - as long as the proponents of it labeled it as "defending amendment rights". Nothing in the first amendment calls for a law like FADA, and FADA will make it outright illegal for any state to have any sort of protections for LGBT people.
>>
>>7482931
>You are
>you're this and that

Please stop all your replies are the same shit >YOU ARE WHAT I THINK YOU ARE
>>
>>7482931
Harming people who harm us and try to take away our meds while forcing me to subsidize theirs.

Now they have to live the way we do.
>>
File: IMG_3363.png (885KB, 1078x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3363.png
885KB, 1078x659px
>>7482931
I bet you voted for Hillary
>>
>>7482939
Prove me wrong. Actually look into what FADA is, don't assume it's benevolent just because the name "sounds nice" (Defense of Marriage Act sounded nice too, so does PATRIOT act - who doesn't want to be a patriot? - do you support those as well) and then tell me why any sane LGBT person would support it.
>>
>>7482931
>You're the kind of person who would support a LGBT holocaust - I mean literally, men with assault rifles herding gay and trans people into boxcars and shipping them off to maximum security camps where they're systematically tortured and slaughtered -

Yeah, if you're there.
>>
>>7482951
Is that supposed to be some kind of argument?
>>
>>7482958
Exactly, you're the kind of person who would gladly harm millions of innocents simply because one person in their community once said something you didn't like.
>>
>>7482972
So yes
>>
>>7482981
Yep.
>>
>>7482982
Whether I did or not, I fail to see how that constitutes an argument. You're literally saying "your point is invalid because you voted for someone I don't like".
>>
>>7482931
That's not an opinion
>>
>>7483008
So yes
>>
>>7483012
Yes it is. All they said was "should". That's an opinion.

>>7483024
Okay fine, I did. But I STILL don't see how that is relevant or an argument. You're just looking for an easy way out, instead of defending your statements you'll just say "hahaha he voted for the wrong person, what a fucking retard!"
>>
File: IMG_2871.jpg (19KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
19KB, 184x184px
>>7483038
>Okay fine, I did.
>Complains about Trump selling out to Russia when Clinton was found to be doing the exact thing before the elections
>Voting for someone who wants to import people who literally have been known to attack gays in countries where they've been imported en masse
>Voting for someone who was anti gay marriage up until 2012 where she saw that pandering to gays could get her votes
>Voting for someone who was funded by people like Saudi princes with literal ties to ISIS yet complains about the other candidate "selling out" to other countries even though he had no backing from them
>>
>>7483090
>>Voting for someone who was anti gay marriage up until 2012 where she saw that pandering to gays could get her votes
I don't care what a politican's personal views are. They don't matter, in their private time they can worship Hitler for all I care. What matters is that Clinton is willing to stand up and protect the rights of LGBT people, something which Trump is unwilling to do. And her "pandering" is at least something meaningful, whereas Trump is like "I held a rainbow flag once! That means I can get away with choosing Mike Pence as VP and attending anti-gay rallies without being accused of homophobia!".
>>
File: IMG_2866.jpg (54KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.jpg
54KB, 492x492px
>>7483109
>something which Trump is unwilling to do
>drinking msm kool-aid this much

WEW
https://youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA
>>
>>7483134
I'm so glad his cabinet is full of lgbt friendly people and not cronies that literally undermine the positions they're supposed to uphold
>>
>>7483134
>"protecting LGBT folk" by making it illegal for states to pass laws protecting them
nice meme

I'll give Trump credit for the whole anti-Muslim-immigration thing, that's his ONE policy that has potential to protect LGBT people. But other than that, no, and his entourage is pretty clearly hostile towards LGBT rights.
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (146KB, 560x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
146KB, 560x667px
>>7483151
Yeah because all they care about is the gays right? Even though none of them ever even mentioned the LGBT community when they were addressing obtaining their positions.
>>
>>7483134
>drinking <<<alternative media>>> kool-aid this much
wew lad
>>
>>7483172
>Yeah because all they care about is the gays right?
You're right that LGBT issues are not really the center of this election. However that's still a far cry from them being "good for LGBT". They're by no means LGBT friendly, the BEST you can hope for is that they'll stay out of LGBT issues.
>>
>>7483174
>Alternative media is a singular entity like msm

WEEW
>>
>>7483179
Yeah, because stuff trans bathrooms are not important. None of them are interested in imposing laws that stop you from being gay.
>>
>>7483183
I didn't imply that they were, and I don't know where you get the idea that "msm" is a singular entity either.
>>
>>7483197
It's a know fact that pretty much all MSM outlets are owned by the same handful of people.
>>
>>7483196
>Yeah, because stuff trans bathrooms are not important.
Yeah, if you're not trans.

>None of them are interested in imposing laws that stop you from being gay.
So the best you can say about them is that they're not going to bring back sodomy laws? That's pretty much damning with faint praise.
>>
>>7483201
And being "independent" doesn't mean you can't spread false or misleading information, or have an agenda. "Alternative media" may not be owned by the same people, but the alternative media that the "alt right" follows does pretty consistently follow the same agenda.
>>
>>7483196
>Mike "Shock The Gay Away" Pence

Even if it's something he wasn't fully serious on or even able to pass reflects on his sentiment.

Not that those programs have meaningful results in the first place
>>
>>7483214
And how easy it is to fact check in the space where alternatives new exists.
>>
>>7483221
The "alternative media" doesn't exactly facilitate fact-checking when they're not interested in facts in the first place.
>>
>>7483215
Yeah but if people want to do it. More power to them.
>>
>>7483226
Which is why "alternative media" is much more diverse. Unless you think AM is as stringent as MSM (it's not)
>>
>>7483229
Legalizing conversion therapy is incredibly dangerous unless you also make sure that laws are in place that will ensure that you don't have any LGBT kids being taken advantage of by their homophobic parents.

And giving it any kind of state funding is just plain wrong, since it's literally pseudoscience.
>>
>>7483206
>Yeah, if you're not trans.

So basically 99% of Americans.
>>
File: 309964_v1.jpg (36KB, 610x180px) Image search: [Google]
309964_v1.jpg
36KB, 610x180px
>>7483229

Not if they're underage forced by their parents.

>You will never be this masc and hetero
>>
>>7483239
I agree and the same laws should exist for stopping parents from push their kids towards becoming trans.
>>
>>7483236
"Alternative media", taken as a whole, is diverse, but the "alternative media" consumed by a specific individual tends not to be. Huffpo and breitbart are both "alternative news", but you're not likely to find many people who seriously believe the claims of both. Most consumers of alternative media are simply looking for their biases/worldviews to be confirmed, rather than actually trying to be exposed to multiple viewpoints.
>>
>>7483252
That's only the crazy new wave parents.

But then we won't see as many 20 year old hons complaining about not transitioning earlier
>>
>>7483241
Public buildings being wheelchair-accessible isn't important to the vast majority of Americans either. Does that mean it shouldn't be required?

>>7483252
That barely ever happens though, and usually "being trans" as a child just means crossdressing and going by a nickname. Such laws would have a hard time distinguishing between legitimately trans children and those being pushed into it by their parents, it would probably do more harm (to actual trans people) than good (by preventing the occasional cases of cis people being pushed into pretending to be trans).
>>
>>7483254
You're confusing the two. Many alternative news outlets aren't biased. Unless you can't desiminate between facts and opinions. However, MSM has definitely been more biased, more incredulous with how it presents videos and quotes than alternative media. YouTube is considered alternative media and we all know how easy it is to find an unaltered clip on there.
>>
>>7483268
>Public buildings being wheelchair-accessible isn't important to the vast majority of Americans either. Does that mean it shouldn't be required?

More poeople are bound to wheelchairs and involuntary also become wheelchair bound. False equivalence.

>Such laws would have a hard time distinguishing between legitimately trans children

I'm talking about HTR
>>
>>7483268
Being trans doesn't impede any of your mobility.
>>
>>7483270
Most alternative news outlets are biased though, and those are the ones that people care about, because most would rather have their biases confirmed than actually be exposed to real truth.

And sure, MSM is biased, but because of their audience being mostly moderates, they can't bend the truth too far in either direction without getting caught and having their reputation tarnished. Fringe media that caters to the extremists of either left or the right can make all sorts of ridiculous claims, without being called out on it, because their audience is the type of people who are happy to propagate a lie as long as it helps their agenda.

And yeah, its easy to find unaltered clips on youtube, but at the same time it's very easy to put altered clips on youtube and pass them off as the real thing. Even a misleading title can be used to hide the truth.
>>
>>7483289
>but at the same time it's very easy to put altered clips on youtube and pass them off as the real thing

Which is why there's always multiple videos of a clip up.
>>
>>7483275
>More poeople are bound to wheelchairs and involuntary also become wheelchair bound. False equivalence.
So at what percentage of the population does something have to effect before it becomes a real problem?

>I'm talking about HTR
Which isn't done to children anyway, even those that are actually trans.

>>7483285
You're missing the point entirely.
>>
>>7483293
>You're missing the point entirely.

How? The two aren't even comparable.

1. Adding a trans bathroom that will only be used by possibly one person is different from adding in things to aid mobility
2. There's nothing stopping trans people from using other bathrooms
3. Better mobility options aren't just used by the wheelchairbound
4. Being trans is an option, being in a wheelchair is not.
>>
>>7483293
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/12/looking-at-suppressing-puberty-for-transgender-kid/
>>
>>7483313
>1. Adding a trans bathroom that will only be used by possibly one person is different from adding in things to aid mobility
For one, most trans people aren't advocating special "trans bathrooms", they're advocating they be allowed to use the bathroom of their identified gender.

>4. Being trans is an option, being in a wheelchair is not.
They're both optional to the same extent. Being physically disabled, and having gender dysphoria, have zero element of choice to them. A trans person can choose to spend their whole life without transitioning, just like a physically disabled person can choose to spend their whole life in bed.
>>
>>7483335
>They're both optional to the same extent. Being physically disabled, and having gender dysphoria, have zero element of choice to them.

Not really. You can become paralyzed by a multitude of ways from being born that way to having your legs blow off in war to disease.
>>
>>7483334
blockers != HRT
>>
>>7482373
Another Swede here, can confirm, muslims are homophobic af (unless they're Persians)

Of all the homophobic hate I've encountered, the only ones that genuinely made me worried or fearful came from muslims.
The rest were just passive-aggressive annoyances that I could get over.
>>
>>7483360
Basically the same shit in the long term affects to the body. How is a kid supposed to know their gender before hitting puberty?
>>
>>7483371
Natural puberty is just as drastic and damaging as HRT is. If you're opposed to blockers but not to natural puberty, you're a hypocrite if you make the argument that "children don't know what their gender is".
>>
>>7482931
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.nationalreview.com/article/436505/mass-shooting-florida-anti-gay-violence-rooted-muslim-law

Hmmm
>>
>>7481896
masculinity is incompatible with regimented civilization

masculinity makes you not feel like taking orders, or listening to the cops, or not starting fights over trifling shit.

in other words, no, he won't, no one can, because it is not what the system selects for. trump's not going to make being a border reiver a more profitable occupation than being a computer programmer.
>>
>>7483378
>Natural process
>the same as unnatural biological suppression
>>
>>7483382
>masculinity makes you not feel like taking orders, or listening to the cops, or not starting fights over trifling shit.

Yeah, because crime has certainly lowered in this age where feminity is at a much higher position.
>>
>>7483391
yes, as a matter of fact, it has, statistically speaking

i have a whole big internet-crank theory on how this works but i bet you don't care
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x1136px
>>7483196
>>7483241

Funny thing is we won that bathroom fight. The bathroom tards are now crying about how the lgbt mafia bullied them and all the GOP politicians like the Kentucky gov are running away from bathroom bills and calling them stupid gov

We've got ours, and the FADA is probably gonna hurt preachy faggots a lot worse than passing transgirl's.

So do it alone if you will, but you're coming off worse for it. Remember, trump has no prob with trannies and bathrooms but thinks you fags are being too noisy with your marriage.
>>
>>7483402
Please explain to me how feminity has to do with crime rates and not the lower restrictions on things that were once criminal activities.
>>
>>7483371
>>7483334
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
It doesn't, they're one hundred present reversible and only delay. Pediatricians in the states also say the data shows they're best.

And yet you think you know better than them, why?

Does your flunking out really prepare you better than medschool? Sad!
>>
>>7483415
well we got yer
http://www.citylab.com/crime/2015/09/violent-crime-rates-still-declining/408103/

and we gotcher
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

and we gotcher
https://www.endocrine.org/news-room/press-release-archives/2006/testosterone_lvls_in_men_decline

and i'm thinking "pattern", maybe
>>
>>7483367
>unless they're Persians
so THAT'S why my family still loves me

please elaborate
>>
>>7482206

You really think frogneck is gonna live eight more years? I guess it's possible.
>>
>>7483686
Yeah, no reason to think he's not.
>>
Daily reminder that if you claim to be ethnic you have to post proof otherwise everything you say can be dismissed as fake
>>
>>7483725
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>7483289
>they can't bend the truth too far in either direction without getting caught and having their reputation tarnished.

But that's exactly what just happened
>>
>>7483423
>reversible
>but also raises the risk of cancer and hormonal imbalance
>>
>>7483289
>And sure, MSM is biased, but because of their audience being mostly moderates, they can't bend the truth too far in either direction without getting caught and having their reputation tarnished.
which is what happened.
Which is why trust in MSM is at an awfully low rate.
Same goes for experts.
Can't really uphold your image as an expert when you're consistently wrong on facts.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (847KB, 160x149px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
847KB, 160x149px
>>7481896
Does anyone else sincerely suspect that Mike Pence got assraped by a gay uncle at a young age, and that's why he is so insanely dedicated to being anti-LGBT that it's unreal? He's like a supervillain at this point, not even your typical good-intentioned christian.
>>
>>7483833
Do you think he secretly plans to have a harem of boys to assrape when he and Trump ban homosexuals?
>>
>>7483156
I'm curious, what was Hillary going to do for gays?
>>
>>7482173
Most of us are very able to set apart muslims from insane selfish "religious" psychos, thank you very much.
I sure cried for all my fellow LGBBQ persons in the us when I woke up to the news of who will move into the big white bubble next. Literally.
>>
>>7483958
Isnt she gay herself?
>>
>>7484179
This I love muslims I want more in the country
>>
>>7483382
Yeah nah. Masculinity brings comedy. That's why the funniest shows are written by men and the best comedians are men.
>>
>>7481960
You know, I agree with you but I can't exactly fault someone for him given the alternative and the two party nature of the system.

Honestly I think I'd withhold my vote from any candidate that didn't advocate election reform but I think that's what Canada did and it's looking like even they're not going to get rid of the fptp system in this cycle so look how that's turned out for them, no change and a shitty PM

God I hate politics. Anyone mind making me the dictator for a couple decades while I sort everything out? I promise to keep the eugenics to a minimum
>>
Yes I did vote for Trump, but more with a sort of "grit your teeth and dive in" attitude. The meme culture was great, but I was more concerned with Obamacare putting a strangle hold on my fathers ability to provide for his family; for my family. I know he's not perfect, but Clinton would have just brought more of the same and more of the same was killing us.
>>
>>7483386
I hope you've never taken tylenol, since it's used to biological supress natural process that is happening in your body.
>>
>>7481960
>ya'll

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>7484406
Comedy is shit and has always been so. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7484461
Things aren't likely to get much better for healthcare any time soon.

Even if trump does have some ultra secret perfect plan for healthcare that he's been hiding till the last minute he can't pass it alone. The republicans STILL don't have a plan for a replacement and it looks like they're going to go with the "delay and replace" strategy where they'll vote to repeal it but have it only take effect after a few years while they try to figure out an alternative. The issue is that the insurance companies won't wait around for that and no one wants to be left holding the bag of high-risk sick people so they'll start fleeing the exchanges and markets in droves as soon as they can so best case a lot of people lose insurance, the costs go up even more for most who can keep it and they'll get less care for how much they spend and worst case the whole shebang crashes.
>>
>>7484656
t. Woman or extreme faggot
>>
>>7483379
Nice propaganda. "Religion of peace" is only ever uttered by far-righters trying to be ironic, and no person knowledgeable on Islamic culture says ISIS is "anti-Islamic", rather they say ISIS practices an extreme, perverted form of Islam which sees not only non-Muslims, but also most other practicing Muslims, as enemies that must be destroyed. Saying ISIS is "anti-Islamic" is like saying Nazi Germany was "anti-European".

>>7483386
The RESULTS are equivalent, even if the causes are different. Permanently altering a child's body without their consent does not become any more moral simply because it's "natural".

>>7483391
How many of those criminals express femininity?

>>7483410
>Remember, trump has no prob with trannies and bathrooms but thinks you fags are being too noisy with your marriage.
Trump doesn't have a problem with trannies, but his supporters and entourage do.

>>7483741
>>7483805
Care to provide some examples?

>>7483958
Protect our rights, not support anti-LGBT laws like FADA and so on.

>>7484199
All evidence suggests she is straight.
>>
>>7485060
>Protect our rights

How?
>>
>>7485060
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24759-fewer-americans-trust-mainstream-media
>>
File: WIN_20161228_18_06_08_Pro.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161228_18_06_08_Pro.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>7482293
>>7482196
>>7482634

>When conservatards are this desperate to deny reality

Good news is, you're the first the suffer whenever conservatards get in power.
>>
File: WIN_20161228_18_06_00_Pro.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161228_18_06_00_Pro.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>7482722

>forced to ignore literally the whole of sub-sahaaran Africa

>forced to ignore Russia
>>
File: índice.jpg (25KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
25KB, 299x168px
I love how conservatards are always forced to evade like cowards
>>
>>7481896

More conservatard cowardice:

https://www.queerty.com/donald-trump-books-antigay-antigay-clergy-doomsday-inauguration-20161229
>>
>>7485213
(You)
>>
fuck trump and fuck white people :DDDD
>>
>>7485060
>How many of those criminals express femininity?

All of them in the gay units in prisons

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jqLHFCfmqEw
>>
>>7485060
>Protect our rights
>believing Hillary would do anything for the gay community after she got our votes

Have you not learned from Barack "gay marriage is not my priority" Obama
>>
>>7485367

>implying that the demise of traditional marriage is in the interest of gay people
>being this brainwashed by lesbian activists
>>
>>7485369
See>>7483382
>>
>>7485060
>Permanently altering a child's body without their consent does not become any more moral simply because it's "natural".

Biological processes aren't altering the body because that's what they're predisposed to do. That's like saying saliva production happens without consent.
>>
>>7482365
You know what? You have a good point.
>>
>>7485166
By not making it illegal to protect gay marriage, gay adoption, the right to not be forcibly exposed to homophobic brainwashing as a LGBT youth, having gender dysphoria continue to be recognized as a legitimate medical condition

>>7485369
"traditional marriage" literally means denying gay people equal rights. If you want to crusade against "lesbian activists" who want to protect your rights, then fine, go ahead and be the cuckiest cuck ever to cuck a cuck in the history of cucking, but I want no part of it.

>>7485435
Consent has to do with conscious thoughts and feelings, that's like saying there is no such thing as heterosexual rape because men and women are "biologically predisposed" to have intercourse with each other. I for one never consented to natural puberty.
>>
>>7485486
>By not making it illegal to protect gay marriage,

When was this ever possible in this century
>>
File: IMG_3234.png (2MB, 1435x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.png
2MB, 1435x798px
>>7485486
>I for one never consented to natural puberty.

You did when you decided to not kill yourself degenerate.
>>
Why would I vote for a literal disease?
>>
>>7485574
I know right? I'd don't know how anyone could vote for Hillary.
>>
>>7485486

>"traditional marriage" literally means denying gay people equal rights.

Lol, why should we have a 'right' to be part of an institution which was literally created for the sake of heterosexuals? This attempt to homogenise relationships and to mutilate natural homosexual unions by forcing them into a heterosexual mould isn't giving anybody any rights, all it does is erode the character of marriage and ruin it for everybody who could actually have made something of it.
>>
>>7481896
All of you who did vote for Chump for President all now have a shared responsibility in the country growing in repressed hatred as well as being the shittiest country it has ever been economically in years among many other negative shit storms coming inbound.

The funny thing is, those of you who voted for this fool, wont admit it when the shit hits the fan, and you probably wont feel responsible for anything that happens during his...reign. You'll hide away and slink back into your holes, like cowardly snakes.

You have no idea what is about to come, especially if you are in anyway part of the LGBT community. Things are going to be so bad for all of us.

Like for me, I am trans. I already have a target on my back, but now we let this monster into the White House, I now have a lot more hate to look forward to. Thanks guys.
>>
>>7485596
Only a Republican would think that being competent and experienced and having the best interests of the working poor in mind is a literal disease. Try harder, parasite.
>>
>>7485559
My parents wouldn't have allowed me to commit suicide at that age. Besides, I don't really believe in an afterlife, so I don't want to throw my life away like that. Just because I believe my life still has SOME potential, doesn't mean I consented to it. That's like saying, if you murder someone's family and burn down his house, and they don't kill themselves, that means they consented to everything you did. That's not how it works, refusing to give up does not mean you consent to being wronged.

>>7485622
>Lol, why should we have a 'right' to be part of an institution which was literally created for the sake of heterosexuals?
Because all people deserve equal rights UNLESS there is a specific and valid reason why they should be denied equal rights. Otherwise we'd get to a point where we have to blow millions of dollars on 40-year research studies of every citizen to determine what rights they should have.

> This attempt to homogenise relationships and to mutilate natural homosexual unions by forcing them into a heterosexual mould isn't giving anybody any rights, all it does is erode the character of marriage and ruin it for everybody who could actually have made something of it.
It's a right, not an obligation. Those gays who want to get married have that option, if you'd rather not get married, then you don't have to. No one is losing options, people are only gaining them.
>>
>>7485741

>Because all people deserve equal rights UNLESS there is a specific and valid reason why they should be denied equal rights. Otherwise we'd get to a point where we have to blow millions of dollars on 40-year research studies of every citizen to determine what rights they should have.

Girl, can you hear yourself? The only way we would have to conduct research programs into determining who deserves which rights, is if we started taking seriously claims like "people deserve equal rights UNLESS there is a specific and valid reason why they should be denied equal rights". The way to avoid wasting that time and energy is by saying - rights are legal constructions, and we should respect the rights law ascribes to people. I have no idea why you think following some abstract principle of rights application is a better way of avoiding all that wasted time than just sticking with what we know is

>It's a right, not an obligation. Those gays who want to get married have that option, if you'd rather not get married, then you don't have to. No one is losing options, people are only gaining them.

This is so naive. You cannot enforce such a profound cultural change as equating gay relationships with straight relationships, and then just say "no one is losing options". Obviously the creation of gay marriage creates an cultural expectation on gay men to marry their partners that didn't exist before, and that's exactly what obligation is. When gay marriage is enforced everywhere, gay men no longer have the choice of living in quasi-platonic harmony with their partners, but instead have to choose between being squeezed into an ill-fitting heterosexuals mould or being forced out of mainstream gay culture.
>>
File: 1155685908832.png (60KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
1155685908832.png
60KB, 250x145px
>>7482128
>>this is what Trump voters believe
No. This is pretty much what happens when you are too uneducated and stupid to know that in Muslim societies the Quran IS the constitution,
and the only reason Muslims aren't that keen on acting up against LGBT people in some countries is because they haven't yet become a big enough percentage that they can "stop acting in Rome as Romans do".
The inherent Islamic tendencies and trends are kept hidden until relevance in numbers starts unleashing them.
Just ask the Indians and Central Asians who actually know Muslims through centuries of interaction compared to some self-enlightened idiot who thinks he knows more than he does.
Even knowing Muslims only means you know the outer appearance that they show you, the superficial that is easy to act, the facade.

On this account, considering how church-going and traditionalist Latinos are, and how homophobic blacks tend to be in addition to also being big church-goers,
i'd say you have bigger problems than Muslims.

You will need to learn to make a choice in the future,
because it is the most conservative and spiritual people who are proliferating the most;
while it is the most pro-LGBT countries which are seeing increasing negative birthrates among the very same natives vying to protect the rights of the LGBT.
>>
>>7485937
Just a little reminder that under Obama more of the Muslim filth have been exterminated than under Bush Juneya and Bill Clinton combined, and Trump has vowed to stop doing that altogether. Muslim immigration was being curtailed in the U.S. more and more each year, and Trump has made some nice promises in that regard, but that's a promise that costs money, and Republicans don't have a good track record of keeping promises that cost money, only in keeping promises that make money, and then only for the top .1%.

Your memes are shit. If Trump keeps his promise to stop killing Muslims, he'll be doing more harm to LGBT than any president in 100 years.
>>
>>7485775
>The way to avoid wasting that time and energy is by saying - rights are legal constructions, and we should respect the rights law ascribes to people. I have no idea why you think following some abstract principle of rights application is a better way of avoiding all that wasted time than just sticking with what we know is
I'm talking about HOW THE LAW SHOULD BE DEFINED. The law should grant equal rights to all people, unless a legitimate reason not to do so is presented.

>>7485937
>know that in Muslim societies the Quran IS the constitution,
>and the only reason Muslims aren't that keen on acting up against LGBT people in some countries is because they haven't yet become a big enough percentage that they can
Uh, a country with a bunch of Muslim immigrants in it is not the same thing as an Islamic theocracy. Theocracies are the problem, not Islam; using pretty much ANY holy book as the basis of your government would result in all sorts of horrific and inane laws.
>>
>>7486019
>killing Muslims
Are you an idiot?
First of all, aside from killing Muslims creating collateral and enmity that fuels fundamentalist conscription and even more vengeance runs against the aggressors,
infrastructure gets destroyed in the process.

Destruction of infrastructure means a loss of homes and a loss of jobs due to workplaces, industrial and economic capacity, and homes, all being destroyed.
A loss of these 3 core entities means a gigantic push towards emigration, whether out of economic need or as a vengeance run (which can be short-term vengeance, or long-term sleepers, or just vengeance in terms of exploitation of the country as well as its multicultural systems).

Now, who is worse between Trump and Clinton is hard to argue.
But on the point of war and Middle Eastern foreign policy, Hillary is 10 times worse because she is someone who wholeheartedly supported the Bush Jr. policy and then some.
The amount of nations outside of USA that hate
the Clintons and who actually follow their political history and write down that shit for memory are too numerous.
>>
>>7486118
>Theocracies are the problem, not Islam
Islam and theocracies are mutually inclusive terms.
If you want to play the game of cleaning your hands from having to regulate the inherent vying of a religion towards theocracy by the very nature of that religion's existence being dependent on having at least some form of control,
then you better change your label and religion completely. No True Scotsman is just a big excuse to wash hands from taking responsibility or pushing it upon someone else.

As i said, go learn from societies who live next to Muslims and actually have a thousand years of experience interacting with them.
You'll learn more from that than from pseudo-intellectual Pokemon games with labels.
>>
>>7481960
>Ya'll

FUCKING CITY SLICKERS CANT EVEN GET THEIR TRENDY BUZZWORDS RIGHT REEE
>>
>>7486122
Killing Muslims is the reason we're dealing with poor dirty lone terrorists once a month instead of modern Muslim armies armed with satellite surveillance, drone strikes, allies and real political power. Destabilization is the reason those nations are a joke and all of their military efforts are a joke, instead of a real threat. Back when Muslims actually mattered on the world stage, they were pushing their brand of homophobia into new nations, now people are seriously asking if they're all going to get killed, via a combination of death camps/war/self-mutilation. The filth are almost dead. That's not a bad thing, that's a good thing.

And "who's worse between Trump and Clinton" is not hard to argue. There's nobody alive today who witnessed a less popular president then Trump, and he only is just taking office. They don't dislike him because of his race or his gender or his family name or even his political party either, they hate him because he's a scummy and worthless human being, and nobody has any confidence that a worthless worm of a man will make a good president.
>>
trump will do the same things as hillary, and the economy will fail and stagnate either way. thinking politics determines history is a mental illness/idealistic
>>
>>7486143

can we play the game where the west doesnt destbalize MENA for natural resources by propping up pro-west dictators and continually killing people? youre delusional to think that they just randomly got pissed off and started flying planes into buildings. islam christianity buddhism ect can be used to justify whatever, if the usa government bombed your family with drones accidently, would you just sit there and take it?
>>
Death to toxic masculinity! The future will belong to womyn and feminism! All non-females shall be purged from our new world order!
>>
>>7487279
The "non-females" can just be turned into girls and enslaved peacefully. I say "peacefully" because the hormones will make them crave enslavement anyhow.
>>
>>7487287
Not good enough. Maybe the ultimatum should be: death or full sex change surgery.
>>
>>7487298
Deal. The axe wound meme needs to die, we don't really need benises desu
>>
>>7485675
>competent
>can't even commit crimes right
>having the best interests of the working poor in mind is a literal disease.
>by importing millions to erode the job market for Americans

Lol
>>
>>7485741
>Natural biological processes are being wronged

Is being born with two hands being wronged?
>>
>>7486611
>nobody

Far left libs aren't "everybody"
>>
>>7486611
>Killing Muslims is the reason we're dealing with poor dirty lone terrorists once a month instead of modern Muslim armies armed with satellite surveillance, drone strikes, allies and real political power.

Are you an idiot?
Before we ever involved ourselves in the Middle East, the Muslims were too busy waging tribal warfare and destroying themselves among themselves.
Our involvement is precisely what made them stop with the infighting and unite and focus.
Our involvement has ironically produced a Muslim army armed with satellite surveillance, drone strikes, allies and real political power.
Ever heard of Saudi Arabia?
Ever heard of Wahhabism.

Stop spouting shit you don't know anything about.

Our very involvement in the Middle East converted the first ever Islamic country with a democratically elected president who had progressive values into a fucking theocracy.
It's called Iran, which is THE fuckup, the very root fuckup for all the fuckups that would happen in the Middle East. The biggest fuckup the USA and its coalition allies ever did in their history. Deposing Mossadegh due to an irrational and completely manufactured Red Scare
against a man who would have been definitely reeled in by the West in an era where USSR was already fucking up its foreign diplomacy starting with Yugoslavia.
You uninformed fool.
>>
>>7482722
This is a beautiful post.
>>
>>7482981
Gays and gas go hand in hand
>>
Nothing will change because nothing has changed. People talk about how Trump, Brexit etc signals some kind of right-wing surge but the fact is that in all these cases the vote has been 50/50 split give or take just enough votes for the other side to win, or in the case of Trump, not even a popular vote.

Countries now are just as divided as they were before, the difference is that we have these elections and referendums all happening at similar times to illustrate the divide for us. No political side is 'winning', we just have better visualisation of the data now and we're at a staunch 50/50. Until people can be sensible and look at objective facts and science, we're only ever going to get 48/52 type results for both sides and nothing will get done.

We'll probably stay like this until deep learning AI think-tanks step in and take over the smaller issues with evidence based decisions and quash the need for debate on issues that are based on fact vs fiction. It might sound Sci-Fi but it will happen and we'll be better for it.
>>
>>7485213
conservatives enjoy suffering under big buisiness
>>
>>7486143
>Islam and theocracies are mutually inclusive terms.
Uh, no. Plenty of Muslims live in the West and aren't fighting to create a theocracy.

>If you want to play the game of cleaning your hands from having to regulate the inherent vying of a religion towards theocracy by the very nature of that religion's existence being dependent on having at least some form of control,
Literally all religion tends towards theocracy because religion is founded on the principle that anyone who refuses to follow its rules is sinful and wrong. But most religions have by now learned that the people aren't going to consent to being ruled by despots who pretend to speak for a magic sky fairy, and there's no reason why the same can't be true of Islam. That's ALREADY how Islam functions in secular countries.

>As i said, go learn from societies who live next to Muslims and actually have a thousand years of experience interacting with them.
Classic no true scotsman arguments. "Islam in secular countries isn't REAL Islam, you have to live in an Islamic theocracy to know what Islam actually is." No, that would tell you more about theocratic societies than Islam, and I already know plenty enough about theocratic societies.

>>7487574
>being born with two hands is equivalent to having a body you find so disgusting that you spend every waking moment wishing someone would just cut you up with a chainsaw
>>
>>7488713
> having a body you find so disgusting

That's called narcissistic, no different from anorexics
>>
>>7488042
Are you an idiot?

All of that stupid bullshit you posted was just more bullshit.
>>
>>7488945
You have not provided an argument to counter the post you're quoting.
>>
>>7488964
I didn't try to, because I don't dignify dog shit by pretending that it meant anything.
>>
>>7488945
Lol
>>
>>7488919
Narcissists and anorexics typically don't try to remove their genitals at the risk of their own lives.

>>7488945
>>7488979
Welcome back!
>>
>>7489093
They certainly try to change their bodies at the risk of their lives
>>
>>7488979
You didn't try to, because even news sites like the BBC have whole sections dedicated to affirming all the content of that post,
from declassified documents to factual agreement and analysis by expert historians and political experts.

All you can do now is throw insults without any substance and hug your therapy dog because your pride was tarnished.
>>
>>7489375
I don't have any responsibility to prove that you're wrong when you say that killing Muslims and destabilizing their countries ruins their economies and their military apparatus, regardless of whether you're citing the BBC or Jesus or your mother you lying piece of shit.
>>
>>7489463
I don't have any responsibility to prove that *I'm wrong when *I say
>>
>>7485675
>Actually thinking one of George Soros's cronies would benefit America in any way
>>
>>7489823
Soros is irrelevant. I didn't even HEAR of the guy until the Drumpfkins started screeching about him, and I STILL don't know why his existence is relevant to me. What is relevant is that one of the candidates is a cuck who is willing to let literal Nazis trample on LGBT rights, and the other is willing to actually stand up and defend those rights.
>>
>>7490026
> I STILL don't know why his existence is relevant to me.

Because you obviously don't educate yourself on issues
>>
>>7490026
>the other is willing to actually stand up and defend those rights.
>>
>>7490032
I don't care about your maymay propaganda "issues". I care about who is willing to stand up for my rights, you know, things that actually MATTER in the REAL world. But sure, when you get denied housing and medical care for being LGBT, keep telling yourself that your holy crusade against Jewish satanists will protect you from sickness and exposure.
>>
>>7490043
>maymay propaganda "issues"

WEW please stop you look like an idiot.
>>
>>7490038
Preserving LGBT rights was a key part of Hillary's platform. Trump attends anti-LGBT rallies and his administration has already begun to fight against LGBT protections and use doublethink to claim homophobes are an oppressed class.
>>
>>7490047
I could look like a trillion idiots and my idiocy would seem like nothing compared to those who shriek about Soros while desperately begging religious fundamentalists to strip away more and more of their rights.
>>
>>7490056
>

Lol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/social-issues/hillary-clinton-had-the-chance-to-make-gay-rights-history-she-refused/2016/08/28/843a5cfc-58cf-11e6-9767-f6c947fd0cb8_story.html?client=safari
>>
>>7490059
Name the rights they want to take away and show proof they do.
>>
>>7490061
>le 8 years ago
That's the best you can do? We're not talking about 2008 Hillary, we're talking about 2016 Hillary. Trump seemed pretty pro-gay back then, but he changed as well.
>>
>>7490072
Nope see>>7483134
>>
>>7490070
Look up the first amendment defense act. It makes religious homophobes a protected class and says they're free to ruin the lives of lgbt people as long as they claim their imaginary friend made them do it.
>>
>>7490080
And how could they ruin the lives of lgbt? Not bake cakes?
>>
>>7490077
Yet he begins his administration by filling his cabinet with homophobes and fighting for anti-lgbt laws. Actions speak louder than words, and Trump's actions so far are saying he's not good for LGBT.
>>
>>7490086
Denying them housing, food, transportation, medical care, whatever. This is about more than just cakes.
>>
>>7490056
>Preserving LGBT rights was a key part of Hillary's platform.
Being honest, hardworking and reliable is a key part of mine.

I mean there is hopeful optimism, and deserving to be slapped for falling for a scam.
You're the second.
>>
>>7490099
>Being honest, hardworking and reliable is a key part of mine.
None of those things will protect you from homophobes.

>I mean there is hopeful optimism, and deserving to be slapped for falling for a scam.
You're the second.
Nice try, but I didn't vote for Trump.
>>
>>7490094
And how was that not possible now? The only time they couldn't get away with it (which also rarely ever happens because fundies would rather take he money even if they don't like gay marriage) was when LGBT rights groups came after them specifically.
>>
>>7490106
I'm curious. How many times have homophobes attacked you in your life.
>>
>>7490110
And it's now illegal for LGBT rights groups to come after them, because it's "infringing on their religious freedom" or some bullshit.
>>
>>7490118
How many times have Muslims attacked you in your life? Because that's the ONLY thing Trump is going to protect LGBT from.
>>
>>7490106
>None of those things will protect you from homophobes.
A gun does.
Which is ironic considering how no liberal would have had access to a gun had they had their way a few years ago.
>Nice try, but I didn't vote for Trump.
I'm not saying you should have.
I'm just saying you're dangerously naive if you actually expected her or anyone else for that matter to act in your best interest.
>>
>>7490135
>A gun does.
>Which is ironic considering how no liberal would have had access to a gun had they had their way a few years ago.
Homophobes can get guns too. All that widespread availability of guns would do is make it more likely that you get shot before any help arrives. I would be in favor of widespread gun ownership if people who wish harm on LGBT people were deprived of the right to bear arms.

>I'm just saying you're dangerously naive if you actually expected her or anyone else for that matter to act in your best interest.
So since politicians are selfish and untrustworthy, we should vote for the ones who consider protecting homophobes a priority? Sorry, that's retarded. Hillary isn't perfect, but at least she wouldn't have drained the swamp only to pump it full of toxic waste.
>>
>>7490123
Yeah it should be. If someone refuses to cater someone or refuses to serve them they can still be fired the first amarndemnt protection act doesn't protect people from that.
>>
>>7490131
At a LGBT awareness event a Muslim was getting physical with one of the people at my table

One of the muslims at my job got into a fight with another homosexual coworker and was rightfully fired
>>
>>7490154
Not if their boss is also homophobic. FADA means your survival as a LGBT person is now uncertain, you're dependent on people who can choose to harm you at will, and whom you can exert no influence over.
>>
>>7490147
>Homophobes can get guns too.
They already have guns anon.
Which is why any lgbt individual should already be having one at his/her side right now.
>make it more likely that you get shot before any help arrives.
That applies to them as well, so it evens out.
>Sorry, that's retarded.
Which is why I said that you shouldn't have done it.
Assuming you did actually read that far.
>>
>>7490147
Yeah she would dump her own hombrew of waste in there.
>>
>>7490163
And why would you ever do business with homophobic services? And even then most homophobic businesses owners would still serve you because their business hinges on good customer service.
>>
>>7490206
Because they're the only businesses in town. Sure, having to go farther than everyone else to get your basic needs met isn't QUITE the same as homophobes breaking into your house and smashing your face in with a baseball bat, but it's still hurting LGBT people.
>>
>>7490515
Not really, it just means they lose potential sales. Also most people don't take kindly to people who discriminate so they'd probably lose even more. Forcing them to do it is doing them more help because you're actually giving them money.
>>
>being this insecure
>>
>>7490206
>>7490598
Saying "businesses won't discriminate because they don't want to lose sales" is kind of like saying "people won't break the law because they don't want to go to jail".
>>
>>7490713
False equivalence.
>>
voted for mommy jill :)
>>
>>7490807
>voting for a literal she-cuck
>>
>>7490836
wouldn't that be hillary
>>
>>7490842
DELETE THIS
>>
>>7482206
>implying it won't be
>Donald 2016
>Ivanka 2020
>Barron 2028 after Donald's 2/3 majority makes possible a congressional convention to remove the Article II age requirements for the office of the Presidency
>>
>>7490803
Not really. There are consequences for doing bad things, but there's a lot of people who do bad things anyway.
>>
>>7491850
But you can't compare a fragile infrastructure to a human
>>
>>7492745
What do you mean by this?
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.