[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why haven't you moved to Canada and joined the trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1482982998202.jpg (100KB, 782x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482982998202.jpg
100KB, 782x494px
So why haven't you moved to Canada and joined the transgender street gangs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd9WlMX525A
>>
>>7480987
1. I'm straight
2. I already live in Canada
>>
>>7480987
what's the point of being them?
I mean we exist to bring something to our lives. TO DEVELOP. To fit somewhere and explode into some ideas that will change everything (life, world, universe).
But what are THOSE are doing for anything? They even can't be called useful for society, cause all they do is shitting on everyone and feel themselves special. That is literally what they are doing. They don't make anything better or don't make any discoveries that changing human life on earth. THEY ARE USELESS.
>>
>>7480987
Why does tranny ghandi keep doing that weird duck face thing throughout the video
>>
>>7481012
humans dont live for utility.
nice vid op, makes me like tumblrites a little desu. i like the underdogs. pathetic comments on yt.
>>
>>7480987
their group name is literally The Spectrum lol
>>
>>7480987
That's creepy, very cult like.
>>
>>7481012
Help for your English
>because all they do is shit on everyone
or
>because all they are doing is shitting on everyone

>don't make anything better or make any discoveries
>>
>>7481053
What's their gang color. Oh wait everything.
>>
>>7480987
I always knew Canadians were fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1420574740488.jpg (19KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1420574740488.jpg
19KB, 384x288px
Well that was boring. I was expecting something like Insane Clown Posse or Team Skull levels of silly and it was just a bunch of highschoolers sitting around going OMG!!
>>
>>7481012
t. Triggered auntie Susan
>>
>>7480987
forrealtho the bald asian is a fucking qt
>>
>>7480987
The one with the plaster on its face is so obnoxious I want to give it a slap
>>
>>7481143
thank you.
>>
>>7481387
ohhh i thought it was some weird alien jewelry like in star trek
>>
>>7481024
Because she's retarded and has little self-perception.

>>7481012
Hey guys, look, Tumblr sjw's are so insane xDDD I know I'm COMPLETELY ALONE and probably offending MILLIONS but I'm going to stretch my neck out and say these people are stupid hahaha xD Cucks

>>7481028
I agree. But you gotta admit that they could use someone to talk a bit of sense into them. They look stupid, ghandi acts retarded, they don't seem to have a lot of self-awareness. I honestly think they could use some help to find a steady direction in life. Because they're headed down a no man's road.

This gender revolution is not going to last. I know it's trendy to hate on these people, but you're doing them a favor by playing the enabler and leaving them to their own devices.
>>
>>7481686
*not doing them a favor

Shamefur dispray
>>
>>7480987
>no transmen of colour
disgusting lack of diversity
unsobscribbled
>>
File: lBNNVRo.jpg (480KB, 1440x2364px) Image search: [Google]
lBNNVRo.jpg
480KB, 1440x2364px
I always wondered what xir sounds like.
>>
>>7483163
How did xe even change?
If anything xe went from cancer patient to ayyy lmao
>>
>>7480987
The Asian one creeps me the fuck out with that expression
>>
>>7483163
Can it stop doing that face? Fucking gross.
>>
>>7480987
>transgender street gangs
I hope this becomes a real thing, desu
>>7483646
They are doing it on purpose to make normiefags like you uncomfortable. Btw pic related ;)
>>
>>7483163
average passgen poster
>>
>>7480987

every single one in that video is autistic. also they are getting high off of smoking cigarettes? wtf?

the one in the back with the camera is just a fucking creepy hipster.
>>
Will we ever have a neutrois police force to arrest all straight cis white males who commit hate crimes against us?
>>
>>7480987
Lol they're all in love with how fucking weird and not normal they look.

They're like cartoon characters.
>>
I have self-respect
>>
>>7480987
>street gang
I could kick the shit out of all of them. Though I'd probably get charged with a hatecrime because it's fucking canada.
>>
>>7484075
Wow, so brave
>>
>>7483163
im pretty accepting but this person is hard to look at.
>>
>>7481679
maybe it is?
kids these days and their fashions huh?
>>
if I was in Toronto I would hang out with them they seem nice
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.