[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my fear of being gay and accept the invitation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE.jpg (72KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE.jpg
72KB, 1260x560px
How do I get over my fear of being gay and accept the invitation from the tall, handsome, fit, blue-eyed Spanish guy who looks way out of my league (and yet told me he thought I was hot) to come over to his apartment and suck his fat, long cock he sent me pictures of. I'm a homophobic man with deep seated homosexual tendencies, obviously.

I've had sex with women and even have women come on to me recently, but somehow I just never enjoy dating women or find the sex very satisfying. I'm 25 but I admit I've been dirty talking to guys on grindr and Tinder for the past year. My first kiss in high school was with a guy, but I felt very ashamed afterwards and tried for years to date women, to little real satisfaction. Somehow throughout my life I always end up kissing guys or getting invitations from gay men but always thought "I can never let people find out how I like men..." But this guy literally just looks like a male model, the kind you could see getting cast just cause of how tall, fit and hot he as along with a very thick, fat, meaty cock. 100% he's legit, even looked up his facebook profile, he's clearly the kind of hot gay guy girls love taking pictures of. And no for privacy reasons I don't feel like ruining some hot guy's life because I made a thread about him, so I will not post pics of him. But trust me, he's tall, bearded, has blue eyes, hair all over, sexy lips, a very thick penis and is 100% my type and I kind of feel honoured he wants me to fellate him.

I really want to suck his dick. And make out with him. And probably make breakfast for him in the morning too.

Anyone else have a hard time getting over the fear of sucking dick or finally having sex with other guys? I just absolutely fucking hate the stereotypes of faggotry in the world and don't want anyone to associate them with me.
>>
Prove the stereotypes wrong bruh. That's how I do it.
>>
>>7480274

You will be depressive and embarrassed for days after and then it gets better again once you embrace it.
>>
>>7480328
Honestly I just want to try it to see if it will offer me a more satifying sex life than sex with women. Otherwise maybe I'm not really gay and something else could be the problem.
>>
>>7480397
You need to think in bigger terms than sex. Who do you want to be intimate with? What does it look like when you imagine being content?
>>
Men are vastly superior to woman in every way except being cute and soft, really sit down and think about how stupid it is to take pride in being attracted to those creatures and not the leaders and builders of the civilized world. Gay shaming is also just putting woman on an undeserved pedestal.
>>
>>7480274
Be the non-faggot you want to see in the world. When you're 70, what will you wish you had done?
>>
>>7480274
Just say fuck it and do it. Realize what the root of your homophobia is, then realize that it doesn't matter. We don't have much time in this life, why spend it adhering to arbitrary rules and making ourselves miserable for no reason?
>>
File: nightbefore3[1].png (724KB, 1314x780px) Image search: [Google]
nightbefore3[1].png
724KB, 1314x780px
>>7480274
>>
>>7481282
Yeah op what will you wished you had done: spent your entire life miserable and living a lie, or actually followed your heart and made yourself happy?
>>
>>7481290

What if you're happier not having sex?
>>
>>7481342
Well op said he wants to suck his dick, so...
>>
>>7481218
honestly this

i'll fuck women when they're worth fucking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.