[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone read Laura Jane Graces autobiography? She's not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: laura_jane_grace_tranny.jpg (79KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
laura_jane_grace_tranny.jpg
79KB, 600x900px
Anyone read Laura Jane Graces autobiography? She's not a great writer, but she's detailed her life well such that I think anyone who has experienced gender dysphoria will find it an interesting read. She also doesn't shy away from the flaws in her own character, in fact she exhaustively details her fuckups in relationships, her narcissism.

One aspect of it I found surprising is how her dysphoria is often very sexual in nature. She writes about her interest in the feeling of getting fucked and stuff. It made me think a little about how sexuality and dysphoria can be entwined, which goes against /lgbt/s narrative about truetrans vs agp.
>>
>>7478856
Sexuality is not innate and thus any desire/manifestation within you is a social construction and thus AGP. Trutrans are asexual.
>>
>>7478885
True, but trans women are not asexual beings, it makes sense that they would start to feel this way after a lifetime of being indoctrinated by a society that places women's value squarely on their sexuality.
>>
>>7478856

trutrans vs agp is a meme

actuall that isnt even a meme

trutrans is a meme
and agp is a meme

well actually agp is a legit condition but lgbt uses it as a meme because they are determined to prove that all trans are just mentally ill perverts. if u ask me, all homos and lesbos and gender non-conformo weirdos are perverts. :P sex was made for between man and werman.
>>
>>7478895
What evidence did she have toward herself being trutrans?
>>
>>7478885
no, trutrans is a meme.....

it was made to make fun of the gatekeeper mentallity within the lgbt community in regards to T individuals.
>>
File: AGP title.jpg (307KB, 972x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AGP title.jpg
307KB, 972x1500px
>>7478918
Trutrans is very real and well documented, particularly in biographies of real trutranspeople like pic related.
>>
>>7478856
A G P
G
P

I can relate but I already know Id' hate to read it for many reasons
>>
>>7478896
This is all wrong
>>
If a cis women virgin talks about wanting to get fucked is she agp.

If her femininity is at all present in her sexuality is she agp.

no obviously.

Tho laura jane grace is so agp
>>
>>7478948
meh "truetrans" just translates into having yuppie liberal parents who want a snowflake kid and attention.
>>
File: IMG_4408.jpg (1MB, 2245x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4408.jpg
1MB, 2245x3264px
>>7479370
Maybe true for that case, otherwise stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>7478948
Rofl my mom gave me that book for Christmas
>>
>>7478896
>sex was made
You're a faggot, Harry
>>
File: IMG_4458.jpg (78KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4458.jpg
78KB, 500x667px
>>7479714
What are your initial thoughts on it? Do you like it at all?
>>
>>7479813
Kill yourself you fucking scumbag.
>>
>>7478856
>which goes against /lgbt/s narrative about truetrans vs agp
/lgbt/ is fucking retarded
if anyone here knew anything, anything at all, even the most basic fundamental facts about a*p, they would know a*ps ARE dysphoric
of course laura jane grace is agp, she's identical in every fundamental way to every other agp trans woman throughout history...including, of course, most of /lgbt/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.