[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be AGP for as long as i had a sexuality >contemplated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1448098948695.png (1MB, 1702x2471px) Image search: [Google]
1448098948695.png
1MB, 1702x2471px
>be AGP for as long as i had a sexuality
>contemplated transitioning before but ruled it out because i'm actually ok as a man
>be completely heterosexual outside of muh traps
>go to this party at my best friend's
>have mutual platonic love because our personalities and interests complete each other's
>get drunk on raw shitty vodka slav style
>lost inhibitions but still very lucid somehow
>end up in my gay best friend's bed
>enjoy a night of passionate hugs
>come morning, he wants me to fug him, can't bring myself to do it
>end up confused and taking some time off to think all this through
What do /lgbt/?
>>
File: 1470115713690.png (224KB, 900x1000px)
1470115713690.png
224KB, 900x1000px
>>7477817
AGP is a meme
You've destroyed your potentially feminine body with repression
You've also denied your love of men

Congrats, I recommend ending it all
>>
>>7477852
Tried that some time ago, didn't work.
Got too strong of a conservation instinct, i can't self terminate.
>>
>>7477817
Are you sure you wouldn't like to be a woman, Anon?
>>
>>7477888
I wouldn't mind at all actually. Being a woman sounds good to me, and had I a choice in the matter I would probably choose it over being a man.

Thing is, I don't mind being a man either; I don't think i have dysphoria, and transitioning comes with a whole load of challenges I don't feel like facing for such a small gain.

Thing is, I don't know if I'm just repressing or if I'm just being honest with myself, but we never truly know that, don't we?
>>
>>7477941
I mean you'll find out eventually
>>
>>7477941
It sounds like you're asking the right questions and thinking this through. Maybe you could discuss this with someone you trust? See a therapist? I'm a fellow AGP and I used to feel like you, but with time I began to feel worse. Ultimately I regret not acting when I could. This, however, does not mean that things will play out in the same way for you and you're very much right that there is an enormous cost to being trans. The world is not a pleasant place.

As long as you keep asking until you figure things out I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>7477952
I guess, if I'm a lonely wreck of a man who desperately wishes to be a woman in my forties, I'll know who to blame.

Still confused as fuck in the meantime though. Feels bad not even knowing what to do with myself when I'm an otherwise pretty decisive person.
>>
How old are you anon?
>>
>>7478033
>>
>>7478036
Figure out soon senpai. The sun is setting on your transition chances and you really don't wanna be a hon. Your survival instinct isn't strong enough to survive that.
>>
>>7477817
will he still love you if you dress up as a girl? then do it
>>
>>7478036
Seconding figuring this shit out FAST.
>>
>>7478064
Probably, he's bi, but I'd have to ask him, you never know what people might or might not be ok with.
My romantic side would say that we'll love each other no matter what, but you gotta be pragmatic about these things.

>>7478046
>>7478065
I know anons, but thank y'all for the reminder.
I think at this point I should see a therapist anyways.
>>
>>7478096
That's a good idea. Make sure they're good though.
>>
>>7477882
kys
>>
>>7478124
>I can't kill myself
>kill yourself
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7477974
The fear of being a regretful hon is what pushed me into necking tittyskittles
>>
>>7478171
Fear is usually not a good way to assess thing though. Urgency is to be considered, but as far as I can remember I only ever regretted decisions when I was pushed into it by other people.

Did it work out ok for you at least?
>>
>>7477817
top kek
I love trans memes like this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.