[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have any sort of image that's appropriate to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1459264351507.jpg (141KB, 1008x1058px)
1459264351507.jpg
141KB, 1008x1058px
I don't have any sort of image that's appropriate to accompany this so ignore that picture.

My cousin is gay, and underage, and I got him some clothes for Christmas, long story short, he wore them and went to a bar, and he is not old enough to legally drink, and he got raped, I never asked whether he was a top or a bottom or whatever, I'm not gay or bi or anything else myself, just don't know where else to ask for advice on this. He's really mad at me because he's apparently a "pitcher" not a "catcher" and some guy "pitched" to him against his will, and he was wearing the clothes I bought him, and he is mad at me now like I set him up for that or something, I don't know what to do here, I think it's part of griefing maybe that he's looking for someone to blame, but I just....I just don't know, please, any advice on how to talk to him
>>
>>7477373
If he got raped you should be calling the police
>>
>>7477392
If he wanted the police called, he would have called them himself.
>>
He's just being a fag, don't worry about it.
>>
>>7477399
now that he told you you can tell the police .
rape is somehow okay to you because hes gay?
what clothes were these "no means yes" shirts and matching spanks? youre a fucking retard.
>>
>>7477410
The clothes were a prank gift to be totally honest, I never expected him to wear them, and I gave the receipt to so he could return them, it was pink skinny jeans and whatever you call those stupid shirts that only cover your chest
>>
>>7477403
How am I supposed to not worry about it? My favorite cousin is blaming me for him being sexually assaulted, whether I'm at fault or not, I can't not worry about it.
>>
>>7477438
Tell him to go to the police and go to the hospital and tell them he's been raped so they can do an exam. If he wants to punish the guy who is truly at fault (the rapist) he needs to have a police report and a medical exam.
t. lawyer
Sidenote: He's the one who chose to wear that, not you. He's the one who decided to go to a bar where he couldn't legally drink, not you. Not saying it's his fault but it's not yours
>>
>>7477502
>He's the one who chose to wear that, not you. He's the one who decided to go to a bar where he couldn't legally drink, not you. Not saying it's his fault but it's not yours

Plus, there is not a combination of clothes that legally allows you to be raped.
If it happened a few hours ago, get him on PEP, so he can avoid getting HIV in case the rapist gave it him.
>>
>>7477561
>If it happened a few hours ago, get him on PEP, so he can avoid getting HIV in case the rapist gave it him
yeah, this too. The sooner he starts PEP the better chance he has of not getting HIV
>>
>>7477373
>just don't know where else to ask for advice on this.
>>>/adv/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.