[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do FTMs contribute so little to trans advocacy and the larger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo3_500.jpg (108KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo3_500.jpg
108KB, 480x640px
Why do FTMs contribute so little to trans advocacy and the larger progression of trans rights, compared to that of MTFs?

Why do they feel entitled to the victories won by MTFs after contributing so very little?
>>
>>7477111
We've already had this.
CARA POSTER GET GONE
>>
>>7477111
>because they pass with little to no effort
>because society is not actively pursuing them in a hate campaign <see the Texas bathroom law that ignores them completely, all the other bathroom laws are basically pushed the same way, AGAINST mtf's while ignoring ftm's>
>they've had much greater freedom of expression their whole lives and cant grasp the concept that mtf's might have a harder time doing the same
>being outed doesn't destroy their entire social image/standing in the way it does for mtf's
>they can find their niche in LGB communities, even when those same local communities hate trans women
>there exists a sizable number of people that hate mtf's but are cool with ftm's

tl;dr
THEY AREN'T THE ONES TREATED LIKE FREAKS FOR EXISTING

I can't wait for the days of easy FTM passing to come to an end. I hope they get all everything that the visibility they've so desperately wanted entails. Unfortunately I know they'll be just fine, they get to be visible and proud in a world that is becoming more accepting.
>>
>>7477344
I've never asked for more visibility for trans men? Fortunately for me easy ftm passing will probably always be a thing no matter how aware of transmen people become because testosterone is a powerful thing. And yeah that's not such a great thing for you as it is for me but don't take it out on us.
I am sorry that mtfs don't pass as easily as ftms and that you get it a lot worse from the public, but please don't let cara poster pit us against each other.
>>
>>7477111
Actually most of the research on the transgender phenomenon through the start of the civil rights movment was funded by a single rich ftm living in central or south america. His contribution helped establish support in the medical community for transitioning as we are able today.
>>
File: tumblr_nh85kpG0R31r55rbuo1_500.jpg (115KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh85kpG0R31r55rbuo1_500.jpg
115KB, 480x640px
>>7477503
Doesn't count.
>>
>>7477514
Lmao. The trolls don't even try anymore.
>>
Stop victimizing yourself. Stand up for yourself. Only by learning to position yourself in the world, can you become an independent, strong woman. Don't take your own problems out on us.We aren't responsible for your problems.
>>
>>7477503
no you don't get it see first they are supposed to not only pass their opinion off as a fact but then add a question on to the end of it asking why it is the truth.
Then we are supposed to, instead of asking them to back up their statement or even try to disprove them, act as if their baseless opinion is fact because we are distracted by the question format used.
>>
>>7477431
The fact that you acknowledge that you've got am easier time with this stuff ahead of you gives me faith for the future. However posts like >>7477588 is what pits mtf's against ftm's against one another.

I forget that we're creating our own problems, and obviously there isn't a massive bias against us for just existing. Oh, or that by mentioning that you guys have it better is us is blaming you for our problems.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.