[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /18yearsoldandisplanningtorepressun tilthegrave?/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pol get out.png (2MB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
pol get out.png
2MB, 1439x1079px
Who here /18yearsoldandisplanningtorepressuntilthegrave?/

anyone else?
>>
I was gonna repress even when I thought I was 100% straight. Sex is a waste of time if you can't get it easily and just a way to fill a void for most.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x720px
>>7476248
I only lasted till 21
>>
If you're 18 and trans and not transitioning you're a dummy.

>>7476266
You don't transition to have sex. You transition to be at peace with your body.
>>
>>7476318
Who the fuck mentioned anything about being trans?
>>
Every hon every thought they were repressing till the grave. You can transition now, or when you're 45 with a wife and kids. Make your decision.
>>
>>7478662
I'm honestly planning on just killing myself instead. I wasn't strong enough to transition when I was 13, I'm not strong enough to transition now, and even if I'm strong enough to transition at 45 you're right, I'll just be a hon. I've accepted my life is just a dud.
>>
>>7478717
Its easier to say you're gonna an hero as opposed to doing it. I mean, most hons lose their wifes and kids- don't you think they want to die too? You're doomed anon, the longer you resist the worse your tranny life will be.
>>
>>7478717
At 18 you are 10 times more fucked than you would have been at 13, but at 25 you will be 20 times more fucked. Just do it now.
>>
>>7478794
this
>>
>>7478794
Yeah listen to this anon. I didn't even know medical transition was a thing until I was 18. Then I said, "Well, it's probably too late for me", so I repressed. I finally broke at 25. Now I'm 26 and will be a megahon for life.
>>
>>7476248

Not at all. I was repressing until I was drunk on my 21st birthday a few days ago. Feels really amazing
>>
>>7476248
I thought it would be manageable when I was 18. Suddenly, about the time I turned 21, my body was covered in hair, my skin became rough man skin, had a full beard, and my hair started falling out. I ended up having a nervous breakdown. Choose wisely, anon.
>>
>>7476248
In a few years, you'll fail to repress. You can try HRT and stop the effects of T without coming out or telling anybody but your doctor. Win, win: nobody knows, and the T damage is stopped for now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.