[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be MtF. >Become friends with girl at uni. >She starts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1442686081803.jpg (230KB, 1600x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1442686081803.jpg
230KB, 1600x1314px
>Be MtF.
>Become friends with girl at uni.
>She starts flirting with me.
>Not really into girls but she seems nice.
>She's kinda pushy and keeps asking me if I don't want to sleep with her.
>I'm like 'wtf you doing, son"
>She says she was always curious about trans people and wanted to see what sex feels with one and keeps asking about my penis.
>I keep telling her my dick doesn't work.
>She still want to play with it.

Haven't talked to her since we got a break from uni, I'm still worried she will keep on trying to check my parts in the next semester.

Also she's a fujoshi (learned this after she started trying to get me into yaoi and con stuff) so I think this could be the issue, maybe she thinks I'm some anime crosdressing boy with a working peenor.

Seriously what do I do?
>>
>>7476072
And they told us we were the pushy rapists, jeez.
>>
weebs not even once
>>
Why not just be honest with her and tell her that what she's doing makes you uncomfortable and ask her to stop?
>>
>>7476072
Most girls are watching yaoi on ice, it's hardly a thing to worry about unless you hate anime
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 257x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 257x436px
>>7476072
She sees you as a bishounen with boobs, true story.
>>
>>7476072
chasers are creepy and female ones are not any better (maybe worse for wanting the D)

the one you got is particularly dense too
>fujoshi
double lel, they are delusional af, but good for straight crosdressers
>>
>>7476072
Why do women always act so rapey?
>>
>>7477458
Women aren't constantly told if they do certain things, they are seen as creepy af. They think whatever they do is pure and cute, rather than creepy and violating.
>>
>>7476072
Not gonna lie, Im kinda jealous

>She says she was always curious about trans people and wanted to see what sex feels with one and keeps asking about my penis.
>She's a fujoshi

Aaaaaannnd now Im not. Holy shit, buy a taser. Or a bat with tasers tied to it.
>>
>>7476072
don't contact her again desu, seems like a toxic individual
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.