[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many transwomen infatuated with traditional gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: smug nikki 2.png (2MB, 1038x1394px) Image search: [Google]
smug nikki 2.png
2MB, 1038x1394px
Why are so many transwomen infatuated with traditional gender roles, when the traditional dynamic between masculinity and femininity is one of the key factors in the hatred against them?
>>
Because gender identity is biological

Why do you think they're trannies in the first place
>>
File: Bg75Go9CMAAvCmd.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bg75Go9CMAAvCmd.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>7474455
FTMs don't have innate gender identity (aka not trutrans) so their obsession with extreme masculinity can't be written off as biological.

Also trutrans transwomen are independent women, housewives are AGPs and literal cucked males.
>>
skull thickness limits brain size
>>
probably because they are AGPs. Only trutrans ever dare to be lesbian butches and dykes.*
>>
we are 'infatuated' with traditional gender roles (AKA human nature) just as much as any other person on the planet. The fact that we are trans has no relation to it. I couldn't say that your reasoning for the hatred against us is true, nor would that have any effect on how trans people innately act.

>>7474469
Independancey is a male trait. I don't know how you could even make a connection between reliance on a partner and autogynephilia. you're also flat out wrong about ftms.
>>
File: 1468928073926.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468928073926.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>muh feminist social crusades

Most women enjoy being women. Most men enjoy being men. This is true across the vast majority of people, trans people included. It's the people who think their gender is horrible that are the aberrations. Traditional christian society despising us says more about christfags than it does anything about mtfs and femininity.
>>
File: 403589.png (3MB, 1856x1484px) Image search: [Google]
403589.png
3MB, 1856x1484px
>>7474480
>blah blah blahh i'm a cuck i'm a cuck, cucky cucky cuck cuck cuck
Also true, if you're not living by the standards of an oppressive female-enforced dynamic, you're a feminist (?). Makes sense to me.

>>7474478
It's only "human nature" in that it's forcibly duped into people through the root of sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>7474448
>limpwristed faggots want to be dainty women
>>
>>7474448
The easiest way to identify a thing is to know it's opposite. See what I'm saying?
>>
>>7474448
Not sure if they are infatuated with gender roles, but they realize how much easier it is for them fitting into the female gender roles. Female gender roles are just easier, all you have to do is be passive and let others take control and you've perfected it. Male gender roles require effort and hard work to achieve.

You are right about it being a key factor is why so many people hate transwomen, because they realize that they are turning to a much easier life. Men see them as taking the easy way out by being a woman instead of a man and women see them as taking advantage of the easy life they have when they think it should be reserved to biological females only.
>>
>>7474651
it's not about one set of roles being easier or harder. By nature, male gender roles fit men, and female gender roles fit women.
>>
>>7474651
what is so easy about being female?

aside from all that cis bs about periods and cramps blah blah blah im tired of hearing that shit bc it totally a put down to trans women

this is what u get while being perceivable female:

-people talk over you
-people are more quick to think you are an asshole or an annoying bitch
-people patronize the fuck out of you, especially other women of a higher social standing or position, such as your boss, idk why they just do

-no one gives a shit about what you have to say because females just are not inspirational, males are the one that inspire and ever supposedly have anything insightful or good to say
- you never get choosen to lead anything because well u have a vagina and soft skin and tits which make ur mind ditsy and thus make it impossible for you lead a horse to water that is 3 meters away. In other words, not only are u not a man (as older men usually say of young men or boys) you are the complete antithesis of a man and therefore you are retarded.

the only reason I am saying this is because I have used this info to actually get a leg up on female competitors in school and the workplace. Also, a lot of cis-women, not all, are emotionally weak and any domineering male that comes up to them and sounds smart immediately intimidates them because unlike males, they have never had to fight for their position as a leader or a person you go to for insight or to get things done. In other words, they were raised being taught, likely indirectly, that they are just irrelevant.
>>
>>7474499
>being retarded
>>
>>7474715
>muh soggy knee
a woman's place is in the home, and trans women know this better than anyone which is why radfems hate us so much
>>
>>7474715
This 100% desu
Even in femboy mode, it's crazy how much of an advantage you have being a guy over a stealth tranny

The biggest tumblr thing I learned from transition was that as a guy, a lot of people took what I said on faith because I was a guy. Before I was always "the smart kid" in class. I was heaped in praise from teachers, classmates, parents, etc. Now I do just as well in school, but some real guy gets his ego stroked while I'm largely ignored. This basically extends to all areas of life. If I have an idea, it's likely that some guy will simply repeat it and reap the credit for it. I thought maybe it's just me, but paying attention to this phenomenon has made me realize that it's a huge pervasive social thing. Makes me feel like I never truly earned all the praise I got earlier in life. Also makes me feel kind of embarrassed that I used to laugh at tumblr girls for saying this was happening.

Now if I'm kinda cold to people/not immediately responsive to their emotional needs, I'm a bitch. People will talk over me all the time now, but if I try to get in my feelings/ideas/whatever, I'm the bitch.
>>
File: greaseball.png (2MB, 1258x1528px) Image search: [Google]
greaseball.png
2MB, 1258x1528px
>>7474716
Wow.

>>7474781
Female servitude is female supremacy and the idea that women "naturally" fall into this position is a myth perpetuated to enslave men to the hoax of innate "sacred femininity".

Thankfully 90% of transwomen that purport traditionalist household (aka Uncle Toms) eventually get righteously beaten and killed.
>>
>>7474806
Why do you post the same fucking 10 pictures on a repeating fucking loop
>>
>>7474810
I can't post any of my 3,500 Cara pics since I get banned immediately for posting them. So you have to settle for my 100+ Nikki pics. That or I can pearlpost.

>>7474804
I feel like this has to do with the larger culture around the idea that a man has to "build himself up" and "provide" (also born out of the cult around the idea of working at maintaining masculinity) and that this induces a sort of complex wherein males are unconsciously viewed as always working and striving while the women are still unconsciously viewed as the receivers and never the givers.

Also the whole hetero dynamic of "approaching women" comes to play where any form of congratulations to a woman is due and often acts as a stymier.
>>
>>7474806
MGTOW or just a faggot?
>>
>>7474852
>I can't post any of my 3,500 Cara pics since I get banned immediately for posting them. So you have to settle for my 100+ Nikki pics. That or I can pearlpost.
D-do you live here or something?
>>
>>7474715
Bsaically every point is just reworded "waaaahh, women aren't taken seriously!" Yeah, well neither are 99.9% of men either. At least people give a shit about women by default. Even the ones complaining about female oppression fail to even see the majority of men. They see the pinnacle of successful men, the top of the top and then assume that all men have lives like that. What they don't see is all the men who are silence and invisible to society slaving away to make the lives of women and the men above them better.

There is a reason news headlines highlight women, things like "60 dead, including 7 women and children, in horrific accident", because society cares about women by default and couldn't give less of a shit about men. 53 men die, whatever, it's just a number, but holy fuck, a woman died, what a fucking tragedy. That's why so many FTM either never fully socially transition or detransition, because they figure out how much society doesn't give a fuck about them when they lose their female identity. They realize how fucking lonely it is when you could be getting beaten to a pulp in the street and no one will come to help you. But, sure, feel like your life is hard because some douchebag talked over you once in a meeting. Yeah, life is pretty hard for women.
>>
File: tumblr_nc2ls947gr1r55rbuo1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2ls947gr1r55rbuo1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x667px
>>7474854
MGTOW are cucks who strive to isolate themselves in the casket of masculinity that women have created. I've never been attracted to cis women.
>>
>>7474880
>Nicole is a Naegiri shipper

FUCK WHY DID YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THIS PERFECT PERSON
>>
>>7474806
>unironically using the term "uncle tom"
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>7474890
please stop.....
>>
File: TheYuris.png (615KB, 402x532px) Image search: [Google]
TheYuris.png
615KB, 402x532px
>>7474894
Never. She may be a hetshipper now but that will all change in time, you will be cucked by the one you love most.
>>
>>7474781
Lol radfems if anything want to enforce traditional gender roles, they just use so much mental gymnastics that they think they're fighting to liberate women.

>>7474893
Yeah we get it, you voted for Drumpf.
>>
>>7475000
>Lol radfems if anything want to enforce traditional gender roles, they just use so much mental gymnastics that they think they're fighting to liberate women.

It is pretty funny. They basically fight for women to be able to act and be accepted as men, but then demonize men and masculinity. Also any woman who chooses to be feminine or fit into female gender roles is somehow a traitor to them. They have no intention of liberating women, they intend to turn women into men and eradicate men.
>>
>>7474651
>women see them as taking advantage of the easy life they have when they think it should be reserved to biological females only.

Its not even *that* easy being female. I really do't understand why cis bitches get up in arms about trans women wanting to take part in the same gender roles that cis women are free to take on or disregard as they see fit. They very often do take on these gender roles with minimal flak, but trans women are judged harshly for wanting to do the same.
>>
Trans women are barely more infatuated with traditional femininity than cis women, and that debatable marginal increase is understandably due to pre-transition deprivation of femininity that cis women seldom deal with.

The fact that some people use gender expectations as a justification for hatred is irrelevant. You might as well ask why gay guys dare enjoy sex in a world where some idiots see them as perverted.
Plenty of people on the flip side also hate trans people for the opposite, and see them as specifically upholding traditional gender roles. Other people are going to think all kinds of bullshit, it doesn't matter.
If you make your decisions based on what may or may not make people hate you, you'll never get anything done.
>>
>>7474997
Please be careful, please trust me when I say it's not a good idea to get involved with her.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.