[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized this is my case. I was never masculine to begin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (53KB, 864x301px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53KB, 864x301px
I just realized this is my case. I was never masculine to begin with so I just assumed I am a woman under the influence of internet and went on hormones as soon as possible. I guess I am not trutrans but the oddest thing is that I don't mind looking like a woman. Should I stop transitioning because I am not actually trans?
>>
>>7474310
Get off this board jesus christ.

Keep being a girl, trutrans and the failed male theory are myths that are being peddled exactly because the trolls know there are impressionable girls like you on here. Don't go off mones, you'll regret it forever.
>>
>>7474310
>listening to /pol/
your first mistake
>>
File: greaseball.png (2MB, 1258x1528px) Image search: [Google]
greaseball.png
2MB, 1258x1528px
>>7474310
Yes, you're not trutrans. The pic above is only partially correct in that women trick men who "feel" neither effeminate or masculine into thinking that they're weak just because they don't act within a dynamic that allows women to exert control over them. That trick however is used to try to induce them into masculinity not transitioning.

Also stop using "trans is mentally ill" as a redpill.
>>
>>7474340
But if I wasn't meant to be trans then why continue? Maybe they are right and maybe one day I will actually regret this?

>>7474340
It's not the "trans is mentally ill" part that set me off but "confusing non-masculinity with femininity." I just now realized I fit the bill and I can't believe I never saw it before. What do you mean by "induce them into masculinity"? If you are talking about being forced into being a man then I don't think it will work with me because many people actually tried that before without any luck.
>>
>>7474310
This doesn't really make sense, because since we live in a society that views gender as a binary, anything that moves you away from masculinity by definition must also move you closer to femininity; because under the gender binary, one who lacks both masculinity and femininity can only be considered a failure, and obviously no one wants to be a failure.

In an ideal world it would be the opposite - most would identify as androgynous with varying levels of masculinity or femininity, but being so attached to one extreme that it becomes your identity rather than a mere trait would be considered a mental illness.
>>
>>7474406
tumblr plz leave
>>
>>7474443
make me
>>
>>7474406
You do realize that you don't have to physically change your body in order to be slightly more feminine or slightly more masculine than a stereotype.

In fact wearing stereotypically feminine and stereotypically masculine clothes is only reinforcing your idea to conform.

You could just be yourself and stop trying to manipulate and mutate your body
>>
When you get that feeling of "wait a minute, I don't give a shit about my gender" that probably means the hormones are working. That's the feeling cis people have, where they don't even have to think about it. If you're comfortable and happy with the thought of being female, then you should stick with the hormones. And if you do end up dropping the hormones anyway, and start feeling miserable, then you can reasonably infer that you really are trans.
>>
>>7474310
Keep in mind that even mothafuckin blanchard doesn't really consider trutrans actual women.

Since we don't fully understand what trans is, its hard to say what is true. Some people benefit from transition and some people don't.
>>
>>7474389
It means you're responding to mentally ill stalker chaser.
>>
>>7474310
>nobody ever looked at a picture of nothing but a vagina and went "I want to fuck this lady"
I beg to differ.

>I guess I am not trutrans but the oddest thing is that I don't mind looking like a woman
Then you're probably trutrans, idiot. The fact that you look like a woman and aren't bothered by that at all shows that it was probably the right decision, or at least a neutral one. Cis idiots who transition unnecessarily don't experience this.
Sure you may have transitioned hastily and without much introspection, without being able to identify the real reasons for doing it, but that doesn't mean you weren't right to do it.

Eating a meal for the conscious reason that it smells delicious doesn't mean you weren't also legitimately hungry without realising it. It doesn't ALWAYS mean you're legitimately hungry, sure, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 1438701636798.gif (676KB, 450x571px) Image search: [Google]
1438701636798.gif
676KB, 450x571px
>>7474310
>People think being unmasculine makes you less trans
Where has the world gone to?
>>
File: 1474395953902.jpg (80KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474395953902.jpg
80KB, 400x600px
/fit/izen here
Sure, OP, just make sure you're ok with being useless at anything more physically taxing than walking a dog or opening a mayonnaise jar.
That's the thing nobody mentions in the trans argument, women are physically weak, and cuteness is fetishized weakness.
And cuteness, and femininity in general, ages like milk, because weakness is, by definition, fragile and short-lived.

I'd rather be strong.
>>
>>7480810
>I'd rather be strong.
that's some fucking 3dpd shit right there
>>
>>7474310
>I am a man
>I don't feel dysphoria over becoming a woman

Hate to break it to you, but you're trans.

Protip: do you know who trutrans are? Cis women
>>
>>7475984
>I beg to differ.
same
>>
>>7474318
Good goy.
>>
>>7480810
Holy shit this is deep. Yes losing the physical advantages of testosterone really scares me. I'm older and have significant masculinization so I'd be very ugly. My heavy bone structure should make me a strong transwoman, but even on T i'm not that strong naturally so i'd be scared of being weak obese and lethargic. Since i'm gynephilic its way easier to just stay a man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.