[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel really depressed today. I'm M/Gay and I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: latest-1.jpg (165KB, 603x695px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
165KB, 603x695px
I feel really depressed today. I'm M/Gay and I feel like I lost the last bit of my masculinity last night. I'm a very Twinkish person both looks-wise (early 20s but I look 14ish), emotionally, and even my personality is very twee by default.

I don't want to go into what happened, but I feel I lost the last bit of my manliness last night. I'm really embarrassed and any human interaction right now really is making me upset. I just don't even feel like a person today, I feel like an abomination and that I've failed myself for embracing my hideously gay self. I don't feel like a man or even a boy. I just feel empty like a crystallized failure is stuck in my veins. I think despite knowing I'm gay for so long, and no even denying it, after last night the realization really hit me and I'm devestated.

I really need some support from people who kinda understand me better than my fag hag girl friends. And especially better than my straight male friends. Has anyone had this experience after allowing their pent up Id to overtake them for hours on end? How can I get over this? I can't even walk around pretending I'm straight after this and keep a straight face. I feel like I'm permanently and irreconcilably ruined and I want to die.
>>
>>7474017

Well at least the Santa hat aligned with my image. Life could be worse.
>>
>>7474017
Kill yourself.
>>
Go into detail about what happen, though it sounds like you went full gay and had a bad experience, more than likely because you hooked up with a stranger or asshole.
>>
Whatever you did last night, why do you feel like it was wrong? It's not the end of the world, OP. You can do whatever you want (as long as it's legal in your country), become straight if you want, just don't let other people influence you

Also, did you just tell yourself to kill yourself? Sorry, I haven't been on 4chan for a long time.
>>
>>7474099

No, it wasn't a stranger, wasn't sex, and wasn't inherently bad. It was more like trading the most emasculating pictures of myself possible and me going full hormonal over text. And I enjoyed it immensely and will be following it up with physical action very soon. It was how much I enjoyed it that is really bothering me.

>>7474106

I was raised religious and even though I'm /lit/ and "religion is a meme" and I'm well versed in philosophy, I still feel really respectful towards catholicism to an extent. I went to christmas mass and took communion under the pretense I wasnt going to go after my cravings and try to be virtuous. Now I feel morally fucked and that I can't do anything about it. Spooks sure, but they're not going away.

And because I realized how much I have pussy envy and how much of a little whore I am. While I could put up with being straight before, now the idea is too alien and forgone to me. And ofc everything is legal, we're talking consensual action between two 20+ year old adults that was very vanilla but intense.

And no that was someone else telling me to kms. The first reply was me tho
>>
>>7474172
>I'm upset so I'm posting it on social media but no one ask about it just hugbox and send attention: 4chan edition
>>
>>7474172
>>7474172
>No, it wasn't a stranger, wasn't sex, and wasn't inherently bad. It was more like trading the most emasculating pictures of myself possible and me going full hormonal over text

Reminds me of the time I sent nudes to a trap, never thought my faggotry would go that far. It is scary having the faggot beast inside of you and not knowing when it will take over.
>>
>>7474227

> HAHA goy share some sexy stuff haha

> Oy Veeeeeyyy what do you mean you want to only discuss the feeling this event gave you? What a bad goy! Share more irrelevant details!
>>
>>7474248

Well it seems you understand my position. How do you make this self disgust go away?
>>
>>7474281
Put dicks in your body.
>>
>>7474348

Well then treatment is two weeks off.
>>
>>7474281

I don't know. I think that's why I decided to hold off on being sexually active until I was 100% confident in myself as a man. I'd hate to have a bad experience and just feel even worse about myself.
>>
>>7474172
>and me going full hormonal over text

what do you mean by this?
>>
>>7474387

I was drunk and was vividly describing the way I wanted to be clobbered by him in the bedroom in graphic detail followed by lewd pics of myself. That's as specific as I'm getting
>>
>>7474497
>I was drunk

well there's your answer, its not something you would even do in a normal state
>>
>>7474858

Doesn't change the fact I did it. It also wasn't that much to drink.
>>
>>7474862

Then you just have to accept the fact that what you're doing is gross and 90% of people will be disgusted by your actions.
>>
>>7474933

Do 90% of people really think buttfucking is gross?
>>
>>7474017

I really know what you mean. Me and my best friend got real drunk on the 21st (I'm drunk again). I told him I was gay. He said it was ok. Things led to things, I sucked his dick. I was drunk, He was drunk, he has a GF. I was the bad, terrible abomination in his life who fucked him up. I am the freak who brought him into the abyss. I can tell things are different between us now. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore, and I deserve it. I gotta work tmrw at 5, and I am wasted. And All I can think now is that I'm an abomination. I knew I've been gay for this long, but I didn't wan't to drag anyone down like this. And now, it appears I have. Goddamn.
>>
>>7475047

Only when its 2 guys doing it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.