[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/sta tus/813704487827341313

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/813704487827341313

Hey degenerates, /pol/ here. Just want to get your opinion on Huffington Post and other leftists cozying up to radical islamists who believe killing infidels especially the gay ones is just a way to worship their god
>>
>>7474016
lol What has Huffpost responded to this?
>>
What point are you trying to make here, OP? How exactly is making your news accessible to the Arabic world "cozying up to radical islamists"?
>>
File: 147373226.jpg (9KB, 236x160px) Image search: [Google]
147373226.jpg
9KB, 236x160px
>>7474016
islam is bad
jews is bad
white people is good

happy? you can go back to your containment board now
>>
>>7474335

Are you MTF

Will you have sex with me?
>>
>>7474016
I can't believe this. I mean, I knew already HuffPost was shit-tier garbage but still this is a new low even for them. Though I don't imagine it will be a new low for long, just wait until they make some story up.

>>7474030
As far as I can tell they haven't. It hasn't blown up enough to where they would be forced to respond so the trashbags are silent.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
This Christmas you gave me your AIDS
But the very next day you passed away
>>
>>7474016
Oh, you know, the general feeling of betrayal by the people who promised to fight for your rights, as they suddenly ally with a wide spread ideology, with a modern history of terrorism, who wishes to murder you, enslave all women, kill all infidels, and destroy your culture is rather unpleasant.

If the right becomes less hostile (hopefully with Trump, but doubtful) towards us, then I suppose the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
File: GEERT WILDERS.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GEERT WILDERS.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>7474016
>Just want to get your opinion on Huffington Post and other leftists cozying up to radical islamists who believe killing infidels especially the gay ones is just a way to worship their god
Here's my opinion.
>>
>>7474016
its almost as if it was a clickbait website and not real news
>>
File: 1451766087743.png (211KB, 453x378px) Image search: [Google]
1451766087743.png
211KB, 453x378px
>>7474016
Reminding the obvious:
Leftists are Jihadists allies - both hate western civilization and want to see it in ruins
>>
>>7476545
Nawp
>>
File: Screenshot_20161228-092038.png (463KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161228-092038.png
463KB, 1080x1920px
I can't even find the tweet that op's tweet references. Calling into question all things.
>>
Nevermind i found it. The tweet says that but the article doesn't.
>>
>>7476545
Where have you seen leftists saying that it's okay to burn women?
>>
>>7474016
Lmao you pol are very similar to that radical islamists, maybe thats because u believe in a fake god in a extreme way?
>>
>had homosexual tendencies
Too fucking right he had homosexual tendencies! George Michael's life shouldn't be sanitised lest we forget the amazing things he did for the homosexual movement. He was a gay man first and foremost, and I know you cis, hetero westerners would rather forget his political views and keep his homosexual tendencies hush hush. Fuck yeah Arabic huffington post.
>>
>>7474016
>Porkypost is left
>Porkypost is interested in leftist

And as always, the average /pol/ user has no idea what the left is, what it stands for, and believes everything that /pol/ tells them. Such as "Huffpost is left" or "Liberalism is left".

Kys and read a book before you make such a dogshit post again.
>>
>>7476704
Link the tweet, pls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.