[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"gays are degenerats that will never live a succesfull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gen_tim-cook.jpg (64KB, 615x441px) Image search: [Google]
gen_tim-cook.jpg
64KB, 615x441px
>"gays are degenerats that will never live a succesfull life"
UM
DID you forget that Tim Cook, a gay man, is C.E.O. of APPLE?? retards
>>
>>7473073
The people who you think you're speaking to believe that not having a wife and at least a kid means you have failed at life and are a worthless human being.

Yes that means that even if you cured every disease and made space travel accessible to everyone and ended world hunger and prevented all future wars and found the cleanest source of renewable energy in the universe and have become the richest individual in all of history and brought every human being to a new high in living standards, not having a wife and kid means you are a complete and irredeemable failure of a human being and that you'll always be far less than that worthless trash family with 20 kids and no food to feed them.

Also because a wife and kids are apparently the only possible sources of happiness and joy in the entire known universe.
>>
>>7473134
Having a wife and kids is social success, personal failure.
>>
>>7473275
T. Cletus
>>
>>7473134

I've considered going straight to have kids. I honestly think I will FEEL like a failure otherwise.
>>
>>7473134
ok
>>
>>7473552
Get a surrogate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.