[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you girls(boys) willingly decide take pills for the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: beautiful_redhead.jpg (505KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_redhead.jpg
505KB, 768x1024px
How do you girls(boys) willingly decide take pills for the rest of your lives? Isn't it sad for you be voluntary dependant of those pills for the rest of your life just because mongolian cartoons and forum told so? How weak can you be boys! LAME! PATHETIC!
>>
I'd be way more sad being a man. Lots of people take pills, it's not the worst thing in the world.
>>
>willingly decide take pills for the rest of your lives?

Well, hopefully we will have ovary analogs in the near future. So assuming you get an orchi, then synthetic ovary, you don't have to take pills anymore.

However, taking pills the rest of my life is better than literally killing myself which I would have done 100% if not able to transition.

> How weak can you be boys

I'm not a boy though, and I never was. That's why I take pills, faggot.
>>
>already taking vitamin D
>already taking magnesium
>already taking caffeine pills because cheaper than coffee
what's a few more pills?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 579x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 579x708px
>>7471965
Cause a Femboy taking pills lets him stay cute. It's worth it.

And besides doing whatever the fuck you want is an alpha thing, so Femboys are alpha as fuck
>>
>>7471965
I was addicted to my E pills by the end of the first month of HRT anyway.
>>
File: w1jwidml.jpg (81KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
w1jwidml.jpg
81KB, 484x640px
>>7471965
Oh no, not a dependence on medication. How weak of me. Since taking my medicine I've dropped over 100lbs, went from body weight squats to 200lbs, went back to college, got a job and kicked my alcoholism.

I've never been stronger and if I need medication to keep me stable enough to do this then I'm going to have my medication. Nobody is allowed to stop me.
>>
How do you girls(boys) willingly decide to eat for the rest of your lives? Isn't it sad for you be voluntary dependant on food for the rest of your life just because mongolian cartoons and forum told so? How weak can you be boys! LAME! PATHETIC!
>>
I need to find a cute femboi who i can feed titty skittles too as i big spoon
>is that too much to ask
But noo im stuck with a regular bf :(
>>
File: 1298054491997.jpg (1MB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1298054491997.jpg
1MB, 1728x1296px
>>7471965
Eww, I hope no one became trans because of 4chan...that is kind of sad. I was always a girl, old pics and stories my, now deceased, mother told me and what my father can confirm, not to mention, all of my own memories, does indeed validate my need to be on estrogen.
I've been a femboy most of my life, and now that I have the money I can finally get my surgeries done by next year and I will feel better in my own skin. Ah, bliss.

I come here to know I am not alone and to relate to anyone. I stay for the lulz.
>>
How do you normal people (breeders) willingly decide to eat for the rest of your lives? Isn't it sad for you be voluntary dependant on food for the rest of your life just because nutritionists and doctor told so? How weak can you be breeders! LAME! PATHETIC!
>>
>>7472128

Is that the pills talking? Does it make you dumber as well? Your life doesn't depends on pills, boy.
>>
>>7472200
So femboy with SRS soon?
>>
>>7472200
>tfw I will never have a cute guy squeeze my conetits while wearing a dog collar for him
It hurts to live
>>
I don't take pills because I got my balls chopped off and just take injections. Check mate /pol/
>>
>>7472218
Mmm hmm. Yup.
>>7472219
You'll get over it.

It will be nice to let my bf fuck my brains out from the front end for once lol
>>
>>7472240
>>7472255
>>7472200
>>7472004

Anyone else think it funny how femboy went from twinky pretty boys, to pill popping trappy boys who plan to surgically go reverse trap?
>>
>>7471965
No pills, just injections. You're new here.

How much of America is on daily pills, because of their refusal to stop eating cake?
>>
>>7472268
No, I think it is sad. The world needs more femboys and less trannies.
>>
>>7472200
How did you get your boyboobs to grow like that, they're nearly perfect.
>>
>>7472295
This. Femboys are pure creatures whereas trannies are icky and disgusting tbqh.

>>7472298
It's genetics (tm) my man.
>>
>>7472309
>Femboys are pure creatures whereas trannies are icky and disgusting tbqh.
But you've got tits, and you're about to get a surgial v
>>
>>7472298
Did you miss the part where I mentioned I'm on estrogen? Well "Estrodiol" it's called. It's making my boobs grow. Thanks for that though. You should see my ass. You'll prolly cry.
>>
File: fucking grapes.gif (10KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
fucking grapes.gif
10KB, 640x918px
>>7472255
>You'll get over it.
I actually didn't want to be squeezed all along. I am an asexual I swear lol.
>>
>>7472316
>You should see my ass. You'll prolly cry.
why?
>>
File: sascha1264492190136_329.jpg (163KB, 1024x886px) Image search: [Google]
sascha1264492190136_329.jpg
163KB, 1024x886px
>>7472309
I have pics of that person going back to early 2010,possibly further. I doubt that is you.
>>
>>7472316
Let's see that butt, anon. I want to be jealous.
>>
>>7472327
because its so disgusting
>>
>>7472268
Also, femboys are still femboys. It's just that many of them use femboy mode as a stepping stone before going full trap butterfly.

There were more femboys when emo was a big thing in the early 2000's. I remember my brother was big into emo. I was most likely into Barbie.
>>
>>7472315
There is nothing wrong about becoming a bonus hole boi tbqh.
>>
>>7472328
Why do you keep assuming it's me, moron? Nowhere did I specifically say "well this is me." Nowhere.
>>
>>7472298
>>7472362
>>7472316
>>7472309
>>
>>7472340
>many of them use femboy mode as a stepping stone before going full trap butterfly.
DESU, I kinda liked their pretty boy mode better and think it sad if they just become regular women.

Feminine boys are cute and rare after all, so it's sad if they discard everything about themselves.

I guess it's fine if they use pills, surgery and everything to have a femaleish body they're comfortable with, after all it's not a huge difference and it'll help them stay cute longer.

But it's kinda sad if they just go full girl in personality. Would be much better if they still acted boyish, and maybe still thought of themselves as boys and acted like boys. Just ones who've gone especially girly.
>>
>>7472462
I'm not girly. I am a tomboy. I shoot guns, get in the mud, chop firewood, all sorts of "butch" stuff. I owe that to my dad.

However, I love nail polish, makeup, cooking, baking, dresses, shoes, etc.

I think a lot of trans people get the wrong idea. Especially MtFs. You don't all have to become super models, or valley girl preppy ass bitches. Make your style complex.

I can't put a single label on my style and expression. It's complicated. A multitude/variety of both male and female styles.
>>
>>7473443
Girly boy is still cuter than tomboy desu
>>
>>7473443
I mean boyish girls are common and there's no stigma there really. And all the Andro boys are now flipping over and becoming tomboys which means less femboys.
>>
>>7471965
Well, I mean, I'm going to be dependent on patches for the rest of my life because my therapist and I decided it would be better than a short life of self hatred ended early in suicide. But you can go ahead and keep believing trans people are deluded escapists taking misinformed advice from 4chan if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>7472200

One does not become Trans.
>>
>>7471965
This.
>>
>>7473721
i became trans
i was fine before i got too lonely, depressed, and ended up on this board
>>
>>7471965
the only thing that freaks me out about being dependant on drugs forever is the idea of the apocalypse/some scenario where I can no longer get more
>>
>>7472218
if you get srs you can't be a femboy jesus christ
>>
>>7471965
I mean, before HRT I was already on medication for a condition unrelated to being trans since I was in high school, so having to take meds every day wasn't a new thing for me when I started transitioning.
>>
>>7471965
>implying i take pills
The anthropologists who dig me up will think I was some sort of featherless bipedal bird.
>>
>>7472298
progesterone, estrogen, and genetics
>>
>>7473782
At least you won't die directly from it like some people.
I'm fucked because I'm a diabetic that needs insulin. Testosterone would be a much more minor concern for me if it came to that.
>>
>>7472200
post more of this girl?
>>
>>7475792
He's a femboy
>>
>>7475796
uhhh whatever. It has tits so i assume it's on e
>>
>>7475803
Why the it? Some people care more about being pretty and taking care of bdd than being a girl
>>
>>7471965
>ow do you girls(boys) willingly decide take pills for the rest of your lives?

Because my body wont produce estrogen on its own. If it did I wouldn't have to take the pills.
>>
File: 1476589008095.jpg (73KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1476589008095.jpg
73KB, 1033x679px
>>7472004
Ya'll know it
>>
>>7471965
>Tfw femboy
>TFW will have to cut balls if want to keep pill habit
>>
>>7471965
How long before fake ovary implants
>>
>>7483478
Maybe let the Europeans have this one? Some of the best scientists and MDs are overseas. We have a Pseudo President coming into office, and I doubt we will progress much further in medical science or....in most sciences really. Thanks Republicans. Thanks completely confused members of LGBT who voted Trump/Pence, you have no idea you sold your own out on that one...good job.

Medical advancement and new breakthroughs...LOL. Yeah right. Not in the next 4 years or more. The country may not even survive that long, which is a stretch and all, but damage will be done. Sit back and watch.
>>
>>7483530
>implying Daddy didn't say he's fine with trannies
>implying daddy wouldn't think that giving femboys wombs and ovaries is a good idea
>>
>>7483556
Your daddy doesn't give a fuck about you. Your daddy wont be the one making the choices that affect all of us. Do you know anything?
>>
>>7471965

this is sissy humiliation thread?
>>
>>7471965
Well this is obviously bait, but biting for the sake of others that might read along...

Taking those pills vastly increases quality-of-life and level of function for trans people and without treatment trannies have a very high mortality rate.

If someone takes medication for heart problems or hormonal issues or cramps which increase their quality of life is that pathetic? I mean you're free to think that but then you seem to just hate medicine in general rather than trannies.
The vast majority of medication and medical care in general is not a case of "take/do this or you'll drop dead tomorrow". Medical treatment is results-based and about quality of life and general fucntion; whatever works best to help people.
And transition IS what works best out of all options that have been tried for trannies.
>>
>>7484544

Here here. I have no interest in socially transitioning, I am far to masc. Though HRT will force me down this path to some extent.

That said though, HRT has changed my life in ONLY positive ways.

I used to wonder how Hons could live with their ugly selves... I now fully understand. HRT takes away ALL the crazy bullshit that being transgendered brings.

Earlys will never know this truth. They will always be focused on asthetics and the nature of passing. I am 100% fine with this fact and actually think they are very precious because of this. Who would wish long term natal hormones on any transfolk? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
>>7472200
Note how this is basically an admission that femboys really do want to be girls and given the money will get surgeries for that
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.