[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start dressing? Whose cloths did you wear? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 2MvTDtV.jpg (62KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
2MvTDtV.jpg
62KB, 540x537px
When did you start dressing?
Whose cloths did you wear?
Was it a sexual/fapping thing?
Did you ever get caught?
Did you ever 'come out'?
How did you family/friends react? Did any of them fuck you?
>>
I first put on female clothes when I was 12 years old. I did it a few more times but caught and scolded badly. I felt severe shame and didn't dress again till 10 years after. It was never a sexual thing.
>>
I started wearing my sister's clothes when I was probably 12. I got caught and yelled at, confessed that I wanted to be a girl, went to therapy, and got to transition early so in a way it was the best thing that could have happened.
>>
>>7471949
I started wearing my mom's clothes and "borrowing" some from my aunt when I was 14. At the beginning it was for fapping but later I started to love the feel of it. My mom found my panties collection and throw it away. I came out to another aunt 2 days ago. Planing to start HRT as soon as possible.
>>
i remember being 3 or 4 years old and putting my babysitter's high heels on then having her yell at me and get really mad. that's how i learned to feel shameful about doing such a thing. i never crossdressed again unless you count me being 10 years old and stuffing socks underneath my shirt to resemble breasts.

was never a sexual thing.

got caught by baby sitter, see above.

came out to my family at 18 which is when i started medically transitioning. my mom was totally fine with it, but my dad was not accepting as he thinks transsexuality is symbolic of the decline of western civilization. i think this is because he's actually a repressed tranny chaser who is secretly attracted to me.
>>
>>7472229
> i think this is because he's actually a repressed tranny chaser who is secretly attracted to me

Surely you can't be serious. And don't ask me call you Shirley.
>>
>>7472288

half serious. apparently he did some experimenting in his youth.
>>
>>7472229
>i think this is because he's actually a repressed tranny chaser who is secretly attracted to me.
This
>>
>When did you start dressing?
About 12?
>Whose cloths did you wear?
My own. My mom bought them for me.
>Was it a sexual/fapping thing?
No.
>Did you ever get caught?
What do you mean "caught"?
>Did you ever 'come out'?
Yes.
>How did you family/friends react?
They were mostly indifferent.
>Did any of them fuck you?
My second cousin tbqh.
>>
>>7472229

maybe the evolution of western civ. evolution is never wrong
>>
>>7471966
pics anon, pics
>>
File: exmach-1422026632377_1280w.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
exmach-1422026632377_1280w.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>>7472174
good for you, anon. pics?
>>
when I was ~10 yo
my mom's, as I didn't have any sister
It has always been
of course, a few times
but I'm kinda messy and it's not easy to hide things to your parents when you're 10
yes I did to my parents as I was tired of hiding my stuff
>How did you family/friends react? Did any of them fuck you?
It was the most awkward moment of my life, overall it didn't change much as they already kinda knew about it, they just act as if nothing happened excepted that they leave me to those things (they don't want to interfere in any way)

overall I'm kinda glad of that situation
>>
>>7471949

Never. I was too paranoid to crossdress before, and now the idea is unappealing since I've been masculinized by puberty and all I would see is the disgusting sight of a male body in women's clothing.

>>7471966
>>7472625

Are you the same person? Also, stories like the first anon's (which is the second of its type I've heard, unless the first anon is the girl from Mississippi I think it was who was applying to grad schools last year) make me regret never crossdressing since the what kept me from doing it was the fear of being caught in the first place. It's like a laugh in my face, "Oh, you thought things would have gotten worse if you had been caught crossdressing!? Haha, the joke's on you! It could have improved!" The irony of such a thing is tremendous.
>>
>>7471949

12 or 13. I felt much prettier in girl undies

Sister's, but I stole them when they were new in the package so that it wouldn't be weird. Stealing someone's well used underwear is really weird.

Yes but I also began wearing panties all day in highschool. So more than sexual, it made me feel really happy.

I think behind my back once. But when I dressed up skirt to bra etc., no.

To a friend or two, sent them some raunchy pics of myself in panties and a girl shirt and makeup and lipstick a looooong while ago with my face blurred out. Since that one time it has been a while. I wish I could wear it all 24/7

I'm in a relationship now but most gay men are not into me dressing like a girl. I don't really have dysphoria, it's more like I wanna feel like a girl sometimes and a boy sometimes. Transitioning wouldn't do much because I have a very boyish but very young face and estrogen would'be done nothing. Boyish as in a very boyish nose. My jaw and facial length could pass for girl if I really tried.
>>
22, although i did "drag" a few times in highschool and wore a lot of girl jeans

my gf's at the time, later on hand me downs from everyone i could share clothes with

nope

not unless you count getting weird about photos of the "drag"

yeah, although i'm not really seeking hormones or anything. just being a queer monster.

my sisters were supportive, and my dad is a repressed homo-hating roman catholic, so i just talk to my mom now. from what i gather he seems to be taking being bi harder than being trans, which i think is kind of funny.
>>
>>7471949
14 in public
mine
no
not by parents, but I did get caught by mom's best friend. As far as I know she never told.
yes
Well, no.
>>
>>7471966
This makes me wish I got caught crossdressing.
>>
>>7471949
My parents were really nosy up to my teens, and I repressed through those, so after I came out.
Mine.
Nope.
See #1
Yes.
Parents kinda badly, everyone else hasn't really cared. Ew, no.
>>
at the age of 8-9
dunno, the clothes belonged to our theatre group. it was a skirt.
yea in puberty, i masturbated while wearing my mothers bra and panties
nope
no, but i plan to transition. will start HRT next year
>>
I tried on my sisters underwear for the first time a few days ago. I loved it. I wore some panties and a bra. It wansn't really a sexual thing more than it was a curiosity thing. Panties are cute. I never got caught and I plan on coming out as queer on New Years.
>>
>>7476694

I have been doing the panties for years. Doesn't it make you feel much cuter and prettier? Panties are the best thing ever
>>
>>7471949
>Did any of them fuck you?
>>
>>7476694

But oh, don't tell your family you used panties or especially your sister's. They'll think it's weird (it kinda is, used panties and all) and it's really TMI for most
>>
23, but I wanted to much sooner. I didn't have any siblings, so there was no female clothing available in my size. And I was a NEET for a long time and couldn't buy anything
Skirts, cardigans, sweaters, crop tops, wigs, makeup
No, I don't sexualize the act of dressing up. But I do want to get fucked while I'm dressed.
No
Yes, I came out to my mom eventually because I think I might actually transition
>How did you family/friends react?
Mom reacted okay. She was surprised.
> Did any of them fuck you?
I wish. (friends, not family lol)
>>
>>7476720
i... did you do that?
>>
>>7480398

What? No. I'm just telling him not to be autistic. I had my own personal underwear to fag out in. I never shared.
>>
>>7476716
>>7476720
Didn't plan on telling my family. I might do it a few more times but I plan on eventually buying my own clothes. I can't wait to have my own place to buy and wear what I want and not have to hide it.
>>
>>7471949
~4. Scolded by my mother for trying on my sister's clothes, didn't do it again for 15 years.
Sister's
No. I'm turned on by the excitement of getting caught though (I'm an exhibitionist), so I did fap a little bit at first, but stopped once it felt normal.
yeah
yep
dad thought I just needed to have sex to know it wasn't right; mom thought I was just gay.
parents are supportive now, if a little awkward.
>>
{ping}
>>
>>7471949
>3-4 maybe
>My sisters
>No
>Yes, was told by my mom that she didn't want me to do that ever again, and that it didn't look good
>Not then no... Come out as what? How would I know there was such a thing as transsexualism
>When I did come out? They weren't especially surprised.
>>
>>7471949
>Around 15
>Can't remember. It was either a dark brown dress or a blouse-skirt combo.
>Not at first. When I realized I was trans, the sexual aspect went away.
>No, but I told my mother about it when I was 22.
>Eventually, a day after my 24th birthday (two weeks ago).
>My mother has never been fond of LGBT issues, but she's not that transphobic towards me. The rest of my family, on the other hand...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.