[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/, I've been thinking. I know this post might be divisive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: screenshot-a3d15.jpg (27KB, 640x360px)
screenshot-a3d15.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
/lgbt/, I've been thinking. I know this post might be divisive, but I care more about getting this idea out there than being polite.

I want a story like Star Wars about an oppressive feminist empire that forces men and women to marry. Women have the option to be in lesbian couples, and men, if they are unsuccessful at getting married to a woman, are sold into slavery and basically worked to death.

The story would be about cute gay boys rebelling, defeating feminist Darth Vader, destroying some big machine (maybe an A.I.) that enforces the oppressive system, and then being granted eternal life by God and living happily ever after in a "garden of eden like" paradise.

It's become clear to me that the prevailing feminist/cultural marxist movement that is dominating at the moment actually hates gays, unless they're lesbians, they look like straight people, or behave according to self defeating stereotypes. This is why you'll never see a character like Luke Skywalker or Link who is gay (actually, you likely won't see a character like Luke Skywalker ever again in mainstream western movies or games, unless there is a tectonic shift in power to a group with a new political ideology).

Anyway, if you support the idea for this story, post ITT: ideas for it. I have some ideas of my own, and if I get good enough ideas, I will make a new post with a more fleshed out storyline later...

If this story can at the very least be a book by the time I'm done working on it I'll be very happy, but my dream is that it would be a movie or a game.
>>
>>7471909
>feminist empire
>forces men and women to marry.
>not just sending all men to die
>or preventing any male to be born
>>
File: smug nikki 2.png (2MB, 1038x1394px)
smug nikki 2.png
2MB, 1038x1394px
>>7471909
Yes, and the rebel alliance will be the alt-right.
>>
>>7471909
>oppressive feminist empire
>"marriage" lol
>not just extracting the sperm of desirable traits to use with artificial insemination to procreate lol
>machine instead of social pressure with queen figure to enforce the system lol
>eternal gay boy sex paradise lol
>>
>>7471927

See, already that's brilliant.
>Feminist empire takes control of the galaxy
>begins campaign to kill all males, with their plans to reproduce using technology are set in place
>cute gay heroes fight back for their right to live and be gay; also fighting for the rights of straight males
>>
>>7471909
>I want a story like Star Wars about an oppressive feminist empire

stopped reading there
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 259x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 259x750px
>>7471909
What happens to femboys?
>>
>>7471951
>eternal gay boy sex paradise is the best part

>>7471962
imperial detected

>>7471967
femboys are still considered male/the enemy. In fact twinks, femboys, or really any male with feminine traits would be ostracized and deemed an unfit member of the imperial society. In fact typically feminine traits, like beauty, caring, nuturing, are discouraged even in females

UPDATE
there are some new ideas for the story:
>oppressive feminist empire
>forces men and women to marry. Women have the option to be in lesbian couples, and men, if they are unsuccessful at getting married to a woman, are sold into slavery and basically worked to death.
>the Empire is working towards perfecting artificial reproduction techniques so they can eliminate males entirely; it's too expensive to maintain at a large enough scale, and babies born by this technique are unhealthy/prone to disease/deteriorate quickly
>begins campaign to kill all males
>The main story would still be about cute gay boys rebelling, defeating feminist Darth Vader, destroying some big machine (maybe an A.I.) that enforces the oppressive system, and then being granted eternal life by God and living happily ever after in a "garden of eden like" paradise.
>>
>>7473575
>implying "marriage" with males aren't just the male being a slave pet to the female in the household used for manual and tedious labor lol
>implying male is getting completely eliminated until female can perfect egg+egg procreation
>implying penis getting the chance to be in vagina when can just suck off sperm and semen with those pumps used to get milk from cows lol
>implying cute gay boys fucking each other non-stop isn't gonna become some kind of degrading variety show for females to promote sadism toward males lol
>implying cute gay boys won't like to be the star of the show with their submissive and exhibition fetish lol
>implying the bears won't have their own fuck haven after menial labor in work sectors completely filled with just males lol
>implying fujo won't flock to positions in administration regarding the affairs of males so they can make more fap fuel lol

the male folks hating the system would be more likely disgusting straight men not wanting to fuck/be fucked by other men instead of your gay boys whom can enjoy gay sex orgies under such oppressive system already lol
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 772x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 772x1090px
>>7473707
>cute gay boys
Have pride and strong beliefs. They wouldn't defile themselves for your amusement and would undermine any system that abuses others And reduces them to toys
>>
>>7471909
>I want a story like Star Wars about an oppressive feminist empire that forces men and women to marry. Women have the option to be in lesbian couples, and men, if they are unsuccessful at getting married to a woman, are sold into slavery and basically worked to death.
IMHO, it doesn't make sense to have the feminists be the villains with the plot you provided, since a lot of feminists believe marriage is oppressive to women. For it to be believable, the marriages in this setting would have to be pretty drastically different than how they are in the modern world, basically it would have to be very clear that men are being forced into them against their will, and that women have much more freedom/control in a marriage then the men do.

>(actually, you likely won't see a character like Luke Skywalker ever again in mainstream western movies or games, unless there is a tectonic shift in power to a group with a new political ideology).
What exactly do you mean "a character like Luke Skywalker"? What specific traits are you referring to that you think wouldn't be acceptable in the current political environment?
>>
>>7473575
>In fact typically feminine traits, like beauty, caring, nuturing, are discouraged even in females
That doesn't really make sense, the reason many feminists seem opposed to femininity is that the male-centric society makes masculinity out to be more valuable or admirable than femininity, so feminists feel they need to "act like men" to be taken seriously. Those factors wouldn't exist in your universe if society was truly controlled by women, it would only really make sense if the feminist imperials were actually just useful idiots for the patriarchal society that actually controls the empire, OR, maybe the society was formerly patriarchal until being overthrown by the feminists. Either way, it doesn't really make sense for female femininity to be shamed without some sort of patriarchal influence in the background. In a truly matriarchial society, you'd expect to see feminine females be praised, but that doesn't mean feminine males would be seen as good, such a society could very easily have a "separate spheres" mentality, just like how patriarchal societies think men should be masculine, but don't think women should be.
>>
>>7474377
>Those factors wouldn't exist in your universe if society was truly controlled by women, it would only really make sense if the feminist imperials were actually just useful idiots for the patriarchal society that actually controls the empire, OR, maybe the society was formerly patriarchal until being overthrown by the feminists.

this

the sith lord emperor should be some sort of old white wrinkly white guy that is a well known republican super right biggot, just for comedys sake lol

and all the stormtroopers can just be the dumb feminists who have been tricked into serving the sith emperor by being fed bullshit about how they are working for womens rights and equallities by being stereotypical, bitchy women, omg.

Lord Vader can be a tranny. Might as well. Say he got thrown into a pit of boiling hormone lava while fighting his old master and the sith emperor rebuilt him to serve his patriarchical plans. After all, since vader lost that means he is a pussy and rightfully a woman and should live as such lol idek write whatever the fuck u want feygit, GL
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.