[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the hell do i even get cock?(i'm male) I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1482721911784.jpg (41KB, 310x260px) Image search: [Google]
1482721911784.jpg
41KB, 310x260px
Where the hell do i even get cock?(i'm male)
I just want that, no boyfriend or anything, it would be nice but that's asking too much.
I'm located in mexico so craiglist won't work :(
>>
>>7468964
Grindr.

Is this even a real question? Come on.
>>
>>7469005
>>7469005
i don't want to use any of those apps, privacy is way too important senpai :(
>>
>>7469033
is the cartel really as bad as they say it is there?
like do you see the cartel on the streets?
>>
>>7469033
you dont need to use real names, addresses you know. dont set a profile pic and then make contact with people and send them an image.
meet in public area.
really, its not that fucking hard.
>>
>>7470173
huh no, but people often complain that the country is too mlitarized, you can see everyday always a lot of army guys in their trucks full of heavy guns and all that, makes me a bit hard tho :3
>>7470201
But what if someone sees it :(
>>
>>7471474
>tfw no squadron of soldiers coming in to use your house as an HQ to stake out some cartels
>ywn slowly flirt with them, trying to get them to fall out of line and fuck you
>ywn have all the men looking at you like a girl in a prison
>ywn get the sergeant of this squadron so angry with your sexual antics that he fucks you rough and hard with his monster cock as you turn into a fucktoy for him
>>
File: 1482711373076.jpg (9KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482711373076.jpg
9KB, 205x200px
>>7471674
>tfw they're forbidden to be homosexuals :(
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.