[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the REAL lgbt community actually aknowledge nonbinary genders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1468.jpg (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
80KB, 540x540px
Does the REAL lgbt community actually aknowledge nonbinary genders?

I want to go to a pride one day but I don't want to risk having to fight some genderfluid tumblr clown over her imaginary pronouns.

How long do you think I'll need to wait until it goes out of fashion?
>>
>>7466720
The lgbt community does not include straight white girls bullshit. That does not stop them from forcing their way in.
Expect straight white girls and their beta orbiters at lgbt events.
>>
>>7466741
What if I'm from an all-white country? Will I have to tolerare them?

And seriously, when will it go out of fashion?
>>
>>7466751
Being lgbt will go out of fashion when some new identity label comes along. Some of the girls that were pan and wiccan a few years ago now claim to be muslim converts. Who knows in a few years these types may claim autism or disability to feel special.
>>
>>7466763
I thought that the Tumblr crowd already passed the autism trend? Invisible ilnesses and PTSD are really all the rage right now, it seems.
>>
>>7466720
Just don't use gendered language if you don't know someone's pronouns. It's pretty simple, and yeah if you're going to pride you're going to see a lot of genderfluid people. No ones gonna harass you about it though.
>>
>>7466801
Genderfluid isn't fucking real
>>
>>7466801
But where do I go if I want to be aknowledged as a man by people who wouldn't shrug and accept "giraffe" for a gender?
>>
>>7466720
Hi, LGBT community member here.

I personally don't give a shit what your gender is, what you look like, who you date, or which adults you have consensual sex with.

Just don't be a dick.

If you don't want problems, don't seek them or create them. If you can't tell someone's gender, don't talk to them if you're that damn awkward and anti-social. If you do, don't use gendered terms. If you do by accident, and they say they're not (whatever) or they are (whatever) just say "sorry, my mistake" and move on.

How is this hard? Why is being polite and personable such a huge insurmountable burden?
>>
>>7466850
>If you don't want problems, don't seek them or create them.
Well, if the freaks are going to be at the pride, the solution would be as simple as not going to the pride at all, now wouldn't it?

But I want to go to the pride.
>>
>>7466720
>Does the REAL lgbt community actually aknowledge nonbinary genders?
If you mean outside of 4chinz, then of course they do, stupid, where have you been the last 6 years?

>I don't want to risk having to fight some genderfluid tumblr clown over her imaginary pronouns.
Fuck off then, you obviously don't belong in Pride.

>Why is being polite and personable such a huge insurmountable burden?
Now that us faggots are largely accepted by the mainstream, people like OP actually think they can go around enforcing their notions about people's identity.
>>
>>7466879
>>I don't want to risk having to fight some genderfluid tumblr clown over her imaginary pronouns.
>Fuck off then, you obviously don't belong in Pride.

Yeah pride belongs to gay men and lesbian women and REAL (emphasis on this word) trans people. Not white girls who spend too much time on tumblr and are going through a phase
>>
>>7466872
>Well, if the freaks
You're already trying to antagonize innocent people that you haven't even met who are minding their own business, having a good time, and otherwise wouldn't be at odds with you whatsoever. I assume you hope there are people here in this thread you can antagonize as well, hence the use of such blatantly flippant and cantankerous language.

If you can't handle basic human interaction without actively seeking personal conflict with complete strangers you've never met before, just don't go to normie social events.

It's really that simple.

If you want to go to "the pride" and avoid pointless issues, you should learn to interact with others like a mature and polite adult.
>>
>>7466968
I'm not going to use anyone's imaginary pronouns and won't associate with anyone who will.
>>
>>7466976
Then just stay on your computer bitching, why the hell do you even want to go the pride?
>>
>>7466992

why do freaks and white girl trans trenders think they are allowed to force lgbt people out of their own events ? I honestly don't get this
>>
this is a serious question; why do straight white girls feel like they are entitled to make up a new identity "genderqueer", new pronouns ("my pronouns are attentionwhore/attentionwhoreself") and force themselves on us.
>>
>>7467006
No one's forcing you to do anything. You are voluntarily being an asshole.
>>
>>7467006
>>7466957

What exactly makes you think your faggot ass is the judge on who is allowed to go to pride?
>>
At least in the West, feminists have appointed themselves "saviors of the faggots" and are heavily involved in gay rights and especially trans rights. This means that LGBT people are also used like tools and playthings by cis straight women.

Non-binaries are just cis women (and the occasional brainwashed numale) playing pretend oppression at best, mocking actual trans people at worst. As a trans person, they disgust me, but I don't think they'll go away until there is a rightward political shift. I also refuse to accept your made up pronouns. There are two genders, male and female, pick one.
>>
>>7466720
You know, for a second I thought this would be an actual conversation instead of yet another sockpuppet thread.

This place is just a propaganda-filled husk at this point.
>>
>>7467015
Because they've been raised thinking that being ~*the girl*~ is sufficiently special and only as adults realised that other women exist and being Not Like The Other Girls is no longer enough, so now she's spacekin nebulaself genderfluid bootleather.
>>
>>7467032
I hope white women wake up to their mistakes and send you all tranny fucks to the concentration camps.
>>
>>7467015
Same reason straight cis white men feel entitled to colonize transness by being AGP, then becoming the face of the entire trans movement. People who have had everything handed to them tend to have no empathy and unlimited entitlement.
>>
>>7466720
>i don't get it
>why do all of these freaks and clowns not want to be around me
>all i did was be rude to everyone i met
>and call for their extermination
>i am oppressed
>>
>>7467023
>What exactly makes you think your faggot ass is the judge on who is allowed to go to pride?

Pride is for real lgbt people. Now that being lgbt is chic people who aren't apart of our community and don't care about us and trying to join in and exclude actual gays from our events.

>What exactly makes you think your faggot ass is the judge on who is allowed to go to pride?

why not ? The whole point of having a community is that some people are apart of it and others aren't; why shouldn't it be restricted to real lgbt people ?

>No one's forcing you to do anything. You are voluntarily being an asshole.

Sure they want me to use "xir" pronounes and they want to attend the pride parade and claim to be part of the community when they aren't
>>
you pretend like there are not already tons of queeny faggots who disregard the existence of other people at pride parades.
>>
>>7467056
So I ask again... who the fuck made you the judge on who is part of this community and who isn't? Huh? Because I sure af don't care if they go to pride and associate with us. What exactly makes your opinion more valid than mine?
>>
And for a real answer for OP; just go to pride and try to ignore the freaks; with any look they will stop thinking that being trans is cool in a few years and will go away [spoiler]...ri-ght ? [/spoiler]
>>
>>7466720
>Does the REAL lgbt community actually aknowledge nonbinary genders?
I honestly can't say.
I don't. Many here don't.
Many out there probably don't either.
But many out there are taught to acknowledge them.

But really we should work to kick them out.
>>
>tfw dont know how extended family feel about what I am

Got called he then cried about it. Asked a guy my age if I look like a cross dresser. Said no in his most honest and humble opinion. Maybe straight white women should just raise children instead of ploy activism.
>>
>>7467069
Seriously this dude thinks he's special and unique for being a hipster about his LGBT status at pride.
>>
>>7466821
there's no reason someone wouldn't accept you as a man if they're also open to other genders.

>>7466818
yes it is fight me. sexuality can be fluid and gender can be as well.
>>
>>7466720
Not really. I think it's degrading to transgenders that suffer from gender dysphoria to insinuate that genders are made up.
>>
>>7467349
You got it the wrong way around.

I want to be accepted and aknowledged by people who have some kind of STANDARDS to what they accept and aknowledge.
>>
Being genderfluid/nonbinary isn't real, so just ignore the attentionwhores.

If it looks like a girl, or like it's trying to be a girl, use female pronounce and vice versa.

If some tumblr special snowflake gets triggered over 'muh pronouns', just tell it to wear a shirt or something with their pronouns on it if it triggers them so much. If they're actually trans, apologize to him/her and move on.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.