[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with feeling guilty and ashamed over being attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: trump pence bump.gif (944KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trump pence bump.gif
944KB, 480x270px
How do you deal with feeling guilty and ashamed over being attracted to other men? I've just always felt like I had to marry a woman and start a family, and honestly I still do. The gay lifestyle just seems immoral and wrong to me but I hate how attracted I am to other men and the fact that I've had sex with them. A deep sense of shame and self loathing. I honestly wish Mike Pence would electrocute me until I turned straight. My family is so nice and traditional, my brothers and sisters even joke that I'm our father's favourite son or whatever. I would really hate to be the faggot in the family, I already have a gay cousin. I know how much my mother looks forward to me getting married and having kids.

How do you guys deal with this kind of thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>7466142
You do exactly that.
You get a wife and kids.

Teach yourself your desires make you scum and you have right to share it with anyone. Not even yourself

That's what I did
>>
>>7466147
is that why you're still on /lgbt/ in the wee hours of the morning, Lord Vader?
>>
File: image.jpg (322KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 1200x928px
>>7466152
>>
Get a pretend marriage
>>
File: poe.jpg (94KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
94KB, 800x1200px
>>7466157
that's real depressing milord

i think i'm gonna go find a dick to suck
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 983x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 983x418px
>>7466164
I strangled mine I need a new one
>>
>>7466191
>vader's dick for the entire original trilogy and rogue one was literally a dildo

no wonder he was so fucking pissed all the time
>>
File: What I want done to me.jpg (156KB, 698x417px) Image search: [Google]
What I want done to me.jpg
156KB, 698x417px
>>7466142
>how do you guys deal with this kind of thing?
I don't want to taint anyone's perception of Christianity - American Protestantism has done that well enough - but pretty much Christianity, OP.

https://mega.nz/#F!5YgWWYyS!4umLTWetmEafAnoWgo6-Dw

I'm really getting into the Orthodox tradition and they have a ton of things concerning the passions (meaning also lusts, etc.) which could help. Whatever happens, good luck.
>>
>>7466142
>feeling guilty and ashamed over being attracted to other men?
I'm not pleb to feel "guilty" just because mentally ill Christcucks and Mudlism think my sexual preferences are immoral. Their religion is immoral and they should feel guilty and ashamed to worship pedophilia, genocide and incest
>>
>>7466238
Woah how is incest worse than the gay
>>
File: 1477433870106.jpg (17KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1477433870106.jpg
17KB, 285x279px
>>7466238
http://bit dot ly/2hlVtbi

>implying there aren't secular reasons
>not mentioning Jews when all that shit came from them and they still believe in it fully
>>
>>7466251
Incest results in physcially and mentally ill kids. :3

>>7466254
>implying there aren't secular reasons
There aren't
Jews are a tiny minority, the main sources for homophobia are Christianity and Islam
>>
>and mentally ill kids. :3
Like gays?
>>
>>7466271
Worse
>>
Think of how dumb it is to take pride in being attracted to the weaker more emotional sex.
>>
I don't?

I mean, sure I hate it, but that's because of the way faggots are degenerate cumbuckets who literally see no issue with things like sticking their dick up someone elses ass after they've only seen their picture on a fucking mobile phone app.

If they were actually monogamous, loving and loyal, I woudn't give a shit in the slightest.

If AIDs didn't slutshame them, nothing will.
>>
>>7466142
Stop going to /pol/ maybe?

Do you think it's healthy to hate yourself and repress your emotions?
>>
>>7466918
They like having gross loudmouth neckbeards dictate their emotions and beliefs for them. It's a kink thing.
>>
did you see the kodak video? It's onlt 3 minutes long, and I've been looking for an excuse to post it.
>>
I'll post it anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBrowcWnMU&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 148932842.jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
148932842.jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>7466956
>tfw no hot crippled daddy
>tfw ywn use your faggotness to make him able to stand up again

why live?
>>
>>7466142
>How do you guys deal with this kind of thing?
By hating the people who make you fee that way?
It's not that hard.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.