[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be fucked in the ass soon. BF almost certainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (276KB, 836x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
276KB, 836x1000px
I'm going to be fucked in the ass soon. BF almost certainly is clean and we'd use condoms but I'm still afraid of HIV (minor STDs aren't much a concern to me since condoms will make those unlikely and few are going to change my life like HIV would). He's not an idiot and I think he does regular testing. I don't because I've never fucked.

I'm reading up on PReP and it looks like with condoms that it should lower my chances by 92 percent. Condoms lower by 80 percent. Since they are ibdependent mechanisms I assume it's a stacked benefit and I can expect a 98is percent reduction in chance from something that would be a 1% chance per butt fuck if he had HIV which is unlikely. Which means I would have almost no chance.

But this is coming up soon and I'm in the closet and that's not changing. I'm under my parents medical. I don't have 1000 dollars to spare, maybe 150.

Where can I get PReP discreetly? I once wouldntve cared since I didn't want to live long. Now I have a plan for my life and I'm content with the future and growing old. HIV means leaving a young but not even good body and very little to show for it.
>>
Stay celibate.
>>
>>7465230
either /pol/ christian bait or someone who's paranoid and have schizophrenia. better spend your money on a good shrink
>>
>>7465477

At this point that'll be harder than getting fucked

I'm fine with miniscule chance, not mild chance.
>>
>>7465483

Everyone tells me this all for different reasons. I don't think I'm neurotic but apparently it shines through to literally everybody. Not pol bait btw but me saying so won't convince you anyways.
>>
>>7465230
Im on prep,, it's just under $5,000 a month for me. I have it paid through the government ... To be honest dude you're fine bare most of the time anyway. I'm on it because my bf is poz
>>
>>7465492
But you know you can catch HIV from straight sex too? It's not like 'oh no, I like boys, so I probably have HIV!'. If your boyfriend isn't positive, then you aren't going to get HIV……
>>
>>7465493

Jesus. Yeah looks like prep isn't on the menu. Looks like I have to boy up and take a risk.
>>
And to make your worst case scenario a little better hiv isn't really that bad for most people in 2016. I know several people who found out they were hiv positive and were undetectable in a few months.
>>
>>7465500

I know, but I've never asked him directly about it so I dunno. I just think it's a low chance and I don't know how to ask him without ruining a lot of things.

And you're right if I were the insertive one. Receptive one is pretty dangerous. Anyways I'm probably bugging out (so to speak) over nothing
>>
>>7465502
>>7465502
Lol i literally just took my Truvada a few minutes ago. It's incredible for my relationship because my boyfriend doesn't worry about me contracting hiv if he somehow has a problem and isn't undetectable anymore which doesn't happen unless he stops taking medications.
>>
Think about Hep C, that could also be a life changer... Also don't use vaseline, it doesn't go with condoms
>>
>>7465514

I don't have the income for it until well after butt fuck mania coming soon. In less than a year, sure. College doesn't allow me to have much more than pocket change at a time.
>>
>>7465518

If nothing else the vaseline tip was helpful. I'm really new to this all after sp long a time of repression. Come out (to a few friends), get a bf pretty soon after. I'm also a bit old to be learning about this all. Not like wizard old, but old enough to be posting here which is embarrassing enough.
>>
Dude don't worry in a year or two you'll be able help new recruits in our agenda. Being gay is pretty fucking sweet. I mean there's butt sex, sharing clothes with your boyfriend and the feeling of stubble on stubble. It don't get much better than that .
>>
>>7465564

I really hope you're joking. If I ever got HIV I would become celibate for life by choice. You know, having actual human empathy and all.

There aren't actual bug chasers here right?
>>
>>7465569

Or did I badly misunderstand your post?
>>
>>7465569
A) bug chasers are definitely a real thing.
B) that's just ignorant to think you'd be celibate for the rest of your life. HIV isn't even communicable if you're undetectable (on meds and have a viral load that is less than something)
>>
>>7465230
>BF
>almost certainly is clean
>I think he does regular testing

too much uncertainty in your post. get him tested, use condoms, get him tested again.
>>
>>7466257
>A) bug chasers are definitely a real thing.

Yeah they are but 99% of the time you see them on this forum it's just some faggot troll thinking they are xD LeL MeMeR
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.