[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hai there fag-nights gonna tell a VERY long story. Basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Hai there fag-nights gonna tell a VERY long story. Basically between me. A 20-year-old gay Irish lad and the love I felt and possibly shared between a 28 year old straight English lad. Take what you wish from this and replies are cool. This is gonna be so messy I wrote this all in the space of an hour and had to add so much I forgot about but I swear this 100% real and its one crazy fucked up romance story. No actual sex at all. But its between a gay and 100% straight lad. Enjoy the ride.

http://pastebin.com/8V6PtjUv

Reply in the thread if you want more. I wrote 3500 words of pure fact of what happened and 6 months has passed from what i wrote. If more people are interested i will certainly write the finished piece.

All the best.
Irish gay guy. Also thats us in the pic! For real!
>>
File: 1233294554805.jpg (481KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1233294554805.jpg
481KB, 706x1024px
>>7465041
I read it. Gets a bit jumbled with the pacing at times but altogether it's an enjoyable tale, well done lad!

Post moar when you get the chance.
>>
>>7465041
Shit, that guy really seems like an asshole. Just curious, is English your second language?
>>
>>7465139
Thanks very much I will indeed I've got a lot to talk about. I wanna properly fix of the writing style and maybe have a 5k word essay of the event. It's been the past 3 years of my life which is confusing.
>>
>>7465389
Naw dude English is my first language, with Irish being my second. I have forgotten a lot of Irish as I haven't used it in 7 years. Realistically I'm the asshole. I made believe something was gonna happen when it didn't.
>>
File: irish.png (740KB, 976x541px) Image search: [Google]
irish.png
740KB, 976x541px
I would pay to read this. So much truth and emotion.
>>
This is pretty sad doode.
>>
What the fuck was the point of writing that, to rub all over our faces that you get laid a lot and have plenty of awesome charismatic friends? I don't get what we're supposed to learn from your story.
>>
>>7467513
Why you shouldn't fall for straight friends.
>>
the last part gets o me cause i have a hada similar experinace with a guy my age he used to act all caring towards me but then shits on me behinde m back...at the end i accepted i was delusional and when i see him...well it strange how dead u can become towards a person
thanks for sharing and i hope u do fall in love with someone who appreciates you
>>
Pretty long story.
Do you have a summary?
>>
>>7471684
Hurts so much don't it. Especially because you think you've found someone who has your back.
>>
>>7474291
Not really but I will make one.
>>
>>7465041
Hope you're okay OP I've experienced something very similar but the best thing you can take from a situation like this is that least you are prepared for future relationships.
>>
>>7465041
Please post moar, also hmu if u need to vent some more or something idk
>>
>>7484296
ill write some moar tomorrow sir. Just didn't know quickly this thread would 404. Though it be gone by now.
>>
>>7485496
ill be waiting then, it would probs be better to make a new thread tho even if this thread wont die by tomorrow yet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.