[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other lgbt folks out there hate being associated with lgbt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1482722335106.jpg (59KB, 269x474px) Image search: [Google]
1482722335106.jpg
59KB, 269x474px
Any other lgbt folks out there hate being associated with lgbt "culture" and how we're expected to think one way politically and enjoy depraved sex acts as an act of empowerment?

I'm a bisexual male and I don't think dancing in the streets with dildos or thinking someone is brave for not trying to pass demonstrates proper decorum.
>>
File: 1482421982801.png (397KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482421982801.png
397KB, 1280x738px
>>7464783
>I'm a bisexual male
>>
>>7464790
Why are we so discriminated against on here?
>>
>>7464799
Stupid boys
>>
>>7464799
Fags mad they got dumped by bisexuals.
>>
File: hmm.gif (731KB, 291x224px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
731KB, 291x224px
>>7464790
>>
>>7464807
Sex with girls is better

I can get by just sucking a dick once in a while
>>
>>7464824
I would rather pound ass than pussy desu
>>
>>7464844
Girls have both

>inb4 guys have both too
>>
>>7464783
Why is it that 90% of the time it's that complains about this? Is it because they're just breeders with a fetish?
>>
>>7464783
I dunno but as a mtf I get annoyed when "allies" clock me and say
>you're so brave, I love everyone equally. Here, look at these pics of my friend who's a flaming faggot that loves to do drag. Same thing as you, right!?

Fucking kill me.
>>
I don't get why my being a chaser means I have to support wealth redistribution or want guns taken away
>>
File: trumpcleansing.jpg (125KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcleansing.jpg
125KB, 1080x600px
>>7464783
>>
File: 1472099396273.gif (1MB, 299x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472099396273.gif
1MB, 299x224px
>>7464783
Same and
>I'm a bisexual male
also same

To me, it seems that 'lgbt culture' is just an invention by the American left in response to the old homophobic American conservative religious right.
I'm not a leftist, an American, or a gay person, so I personally don't relate to the appeal or the need for such a culture.

First and foremost I'm a British nationalist who happens to be bisexual. I couldn't care less about issues like 'same sex marriage' or whatever.
There are much much much bigger things at play.
Even when it comes to lgbt issues, the biggest thing is the threat to European values and to the safety of lgbt people posed by the demographic changes in Europe that have come about as a result of unwanted mass-immigration from non-European (and often Islamic) countries, coupled with the high birth rates of non-European people in Europe.
Speaking specifically as an lgbt person the only thing I'm worried about is the rise of Islam in Europe and multi-ethnic multiculturalism.

There are several million Muslims in the UK. The last census said there were 2.7 million but that was in 2011, and we've had huge immigration figures since then, so the number is obviously even higher now.
Of those millions, it's been surveyed that something like 52% of them want homosexuality to be made illegal.
Not 'gay marriage'.
>Homosexuality.

I'm lucky to live in a constituency that's currently stated to be 93% 'White British' - and even then that percentage is lower than it should ideally be - but I am fortunate to not live in some English inner-city shithole where I'd legitimately be at some degree of risk of violence or death over my sexuality, thanks to our new citizens.

Have a complementary Based Hitchens quote
>Globalization is all about wealth. It knows the price of everything and value of nothing. Without borders the world will become - is visibly becoming - a howling desert of traffic fumes, plastic and concrete, where nowhere is home and the only language is money.
>>
>>7464877
They're just trying to me nice to you, ungrateful tranny. If yoI don't like it just make them feel bad about assuming that trans and drag are the same.
>>
>>7464783
>Any other lgbt folks out there hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5GtaTrPHM
>>
>>7464997
>To me, it seems that 'lgbt culture' is just an invention by the American left in response to the old homophobic American conservative religious right.
>I'm not a leftist, an American, or a gay person, so I personally don't relate to the appeal or the need for such a culture.

Yeah, because as someone who has never been on the left it always seemed strange to me that my sexual tastes had anything to do with my character
>>
>>7464886
>implying chasers are part of the lgbtqia+ community

Kys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLbltj-tD1Y

Relevant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.