[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that that the average gay guy is more attractive than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (783KB, 2285x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
783KB, 2285x3000px
Why is it that that the average gay guy is more attractive than the average straight guy but the average lesbian is less attractive than the average straight girl?
>>
Both usually reject the societal norm of "men have to care less about their appearance than women."
>>
File: tfw bisexual master race.png (16KB, 325x238px) Image search: [Google]
tfw bisexual master race.png
16KB, 325x238px
>>7464028
yeah but bi people are way more attractive than homos.

bi guys > gay guys > straight guys
bi girls > straight girls > gay girls
>>
>>7464028
Gay guys are trying to appeal to other guys, gay girls have 0 interest in appealing to guys. If you're a guy, the math is pretty easy.

Also >>7464046
>>
>>7464028
men are usually more attracted to what they see, so gay men tend to take more care about their looks.

Lesbians, I don't know. I think a lot of them refuse to wear makeup and cut their hair short as a sort of statement.
>>
>>7464028
men are focused on appearance and women are not, thus when men date each other both are focused on the other's appearance and when women do neither are
also an aspect of lesbians being less attractive from a straight guy's perspective is that gay men experience neurofeminization and lesbian women neuromasculinization, and the specific way this presents is a lot of lesbians naturally being very masculine (without 'making a statement' about it -- there are lesbians, or more often bi or 'queer' girls, who intentionally act masculine to make some kind of statement about gender roles, but there are just as many who are naturally that way -- at least at baseline, there are far fewer now because most have transitioned) which is unattractive to most straight men
>>
>>7464028
Because men become gay because they're too good for women, but women become lesbians because they're not good enough for men.
>>
>>7464226
I'm bi and I'm subpar senpai
>>
>>7464028
No idea, but I wish I looked like pic related.

Western euro features + dark hair + blue eyes is the GOAT combo for males.
>>
>>7464028
>things that aren't true

I'm gay but gay guys usually look worse than straight guys to me.
>>
>>7464624
zozzle

>>7464573
>because most have transitioned
Really makes you think
>>
>>7464624
>not good enough for men
lol does that even exist
>>
>>7464879
Same here man
>>
>>7464879
yeah this
you don't see straight guys with gayface (arched eyebrows, puckered mouths, large foreheads)
>>
>>7464028
>making broad generalizations about sexual stereotypes

some people are ugly.
some people are good looking.
get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PITCmngiMfA
>>
>>7465051
>Really makes you think

It does. I'm curious what it makes you think?
>>
>>7465136
John Lefevre
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/445577171210211328/Qg_vw-gP.png
>>
Lesbian here - lesbians and bi chicks are usually way hotter than straight girls. I imagine straight guys disagree with me, though.
>>
>>7464028
for you…
>>
>>7464226
Name of these Bi guys ??
Looking over the list of Hollywood stars I can't name a single relevant Bi actor.
Andy Dick ? Yahhh...
>>
File: Screenshot_20161226-004026.jpg (1MB, 1426x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161226-004026.jpg
1MB, 1426x2128px
Nah. There are just way to many heterosexuals out and about for gays to really go pound for pound. They simply have the numbers and are heavily encouraged to publicly appears straight. Plenty of good looking gay dudes tho.
Pic not related.
>>
>>7464028

I have a Freudian explaination and also personal experience.

>Homosexuality is caused by a overbearing mother.

>The mother is more likely to be overbearing with the most attractive sibling, since he is genetically the fittest.

> Mother ends up damaging him and turning him into a faggot

>Ohh.. look, another attractive faggot, why gays more attractive than straights?
>>
>>7466588
Im glad to see another fag liking Freud but Im sad to see him quoted to support such a fucking shit theory
>>
File: gayface.jpg (78KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
gayface.jpg
78KB, 1280x880px
>>7464028
Oh this is SO not fucking true. Pic related is the average american faggot. That or a chubby, ugly german. Almost all fags have either gayface or are just fat. I don't know where this fucking outright lie comes from, but I sure as hell have never seen it to be true.
>>
>>7465725
>Plenty of good looking gay dudes tho.
There really aren't. Actually attractive fags are extremely rare. Attractive hetero men are common as fuck. You can literally find hundreds of them in even tiny villages. You could take a sample of 10k faggots and every one could be unfuckable.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.