[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P George Michael >dies at 53 >totally normal according

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

R.I.P George Michael

>dies at 53
>totally normal according to media reports
>nothing suspicious at all

Why is saying he died of AIDS/HIV complications such a big deal for the media now? Is it too politically incorrect to say it like it is?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mjqn7bMWvG1qz4rgp.png (124KB, 423x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mjqn7bMWvG1qz4rgp.png
124KB, 423x370px
I'm going to punch a wall.

Good fucking riddance, 2016.
>>
>>7463834
Waiting for facts rather than wildly speculating. Political correctness gone mad.
>>
I hope he found Jesus.
>>
>be gay
>have unprotected sex with thousands of men over the course of your lifetime
>die from GRIDS
>>
Damn, me and bf were just listening to careless whisper the other day
>>
>Last Christmas was one of his best songs
>He dies on Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
>>
>>7463834
>police say there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the singer's death
>Thames Valley Police said: "At this stage the death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious.
and
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862
>"A post-mortem will be undertaken in due course. There will be no further updates from Thames Valley Police until the post-mortem has taken place."
I bet the police are leftcucked too, fucking retard.
>>
>>7463877
>GRIDS
literally nobody calls it that anymore

>>7464142
How is it ``leftcucked" to not make a statement until the information arrives? I guess not flooding the media with FAKE NEWS makes you a Mohammed-worshipping, patriarchy-smashing, BLM-supporting, white-hating cuckold.
>>
>>7463834
I think that by "suspicious circumstances" they mean that there are no reasons to believe he commited suicide or overdosed on anything.

If he had AIDS then a complication would be a likely cause of his dead, but there are other ways someone with AIDS can die as well which are completely unrelated to the illness, so them not saying that was the cause of his dead until they can fact check it is actually the most sensitive thing to do.
>>
>>7464407
G R I D S
R
I
D
S
>>
>>7464529
literally nobody calls it that anymore
>>
I'm sure it was just pneumonia, totally unrelated to GRID.[/sarcasm]
>>
>>7464407
>>>7463877
>>GRIDS
>literally nobody calls it that anymore
>>>7464142 (You)
>How is it ``leftcucked" to not make a statement until the information arrives?
It isn't. I thought that the supporting quotes and "fucking retard" would be enough to clearly indicate sarcasm.
>>
I tried to tell you all. Nobody listens to Anon. I tried to tell you. For months. No. Years.

I said Gay Death is real. You all laughed and called me names.

What will it take. When will you people understand and believe me.

He's out there somewhere. He's watching all of us. Closer, closer He draws. A passing shadow in the mirror. Cold breath on your neck, you turn and no one is there. Closer and closer.

And it can happen anywhere. Walking home alone from the bar down a dark street. Stumbling out of bed at night to the bathroom in an empty house. Checking a noise behind the house. Turning your back as you get into your car in a strange neighborhood.

Anywhere, any time.

And thats when the shadow swallows you, the suffocating weight as icy claws drag you down, down, down, the scream muffled in your head as you drown in inescapable visions of your certain future.

You see them everywhere. They dont talk to each other. They only see what they wanna see. They dont know they're dead.

And I ask you- is this life? Do they seem alive to you? Would you call that living? Of course not. And if it is not life, it must be death GAY death.

AND WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE GAY REAPER COMES FOR YOU
>>
Something fishy is going on...

https://twitter.com/rupaul
https://twitter.com/RuPaul/status/812749714458193920
https://twitter.com/BrittanyVisage/status/812748735440715777

A tweet by a fan that Rupaul retweeted on December 24th a day before George Michael died. Rupaul says to look at her tits in the photo..on her tits is a message. That message is a George Michael song lyric from his song, Last Christmas.

... is it just a strange coincidence?
>>
>>7465865

Not exactly a coincidence but not unusual either.

The moron kiddies over at /mu/ attempted to have a memorial thread.

But because the site seems to be run by brainless children who think in-your-face irony is the highest form of wit, ruined the thread by playing that song- all four lines of it- over and over.

In other words, if you have no brains, life experience, clue about anything, social skills, social experience, social exposure, then discovering an irony like a singer who made a song called Last Christmas dying on Christmas is brilliant humor and whoever points it out is a comic genius.

Its a bit like shoving a pie in someones face then breathlessly explaining to others between your own guffaws why its funny. "THE PIE- ITS ON HIS FACE!"

That level of mental and emotional maturity.
>>
File: 1482477857175.jpg (92KB, 430x342px) Image search: [Google]
1482477857175.jpg
92KB, 430x342px
>>7464532
Literally someone just did
>>
>>7463854
I just wanna shut myself in a room and cry, not that that's anything dramatically different tho.

For all his good looks and talent he was hounded by the paps and seemed to live a pretty sad life. R.I.P in piece
>>
>>7466502
this desu
>>
>>7466611
>R.I.P in piece
"Rest in peace in piece"?
Was the autopsy a hack job?
>>
>>7466596
SHNISSUGAAA
>>
>>7466644
It's a meme you sperg
>>
>>7466596
People on 4chan don't count.
>>
File: 23543544645.png (325KB, 442x406px) Image search: [Google]
23543544645.png
325KB, 442x406px
>David Bowie died at the beginning
>everything in the middle
>this
What a fucking horrible this was
>>
>>7467734
Nothing is safe anymore.

Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>7465865
RuPaul killed George Michael tbqh
>>
>>7463834
I thought he had a heart condition?
>>
>>7466502
gorgeous post
>>
>>7463834
>Why is saying he died of AIDS/HIV complications such a big deal for the media now?

Because it was a drug overdose.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.