[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, I mean femanon can you come help me with this? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Anon, I mean femanon can you come help me with this? You still have muscles, right?
>one of my patients is trans. She looks a lot like anon, I mean femanon. She's actually really pretty though. You'd never be able to tell.
>So are you seeing anyone special anon, I mean femanon? Yeah? And he goes out in public with you and everything?
>I can still call you anon, right? You'll always be anon to me.

Merry Christmas /lgbt/
>>
if it's something i can help with, sure. anatomically speaking yes. strength-wise, you know i'm weaker than you to begin with, stop being delusional already.
good for her.
no. also stop trying to introduce your "friends" please as they are totally not my type.
sure, whatever you want, just don't expect me to be your ""perfect"" "anon".
>>
>>7462225
Nobody asked you desu
>>
>>7462072
>>Anon, I mean femanon can you come help me with this? You still have muscles, right?

Jokes on them, I lost a shit ton of weight at the start of transition and now I have so little muscle mass my girlfriend could easily kick my ass.
>>
>mom pressures me into choosing a girls name before I'm ready
>End up sticking with something she came up with that i don't really care for
>Gf ends up naming me and the name fits pretty well and I like it a lot
>Can't tell my family to call me the new name because it'd be awkward because I already have a different girl name to them
>they don't even use the girl name my mom came up with, all of my christmas gifts are signed "From [family member] to [boyanon]"

my parents literally only cared until they realized me being trans wasn't as hip and trendy as they thought it was and that transition doesn't mean I'm going to be some flaming sparkly little gay boy princess now
>>
File: 1467120244918.jpg (102KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
1467120244918.jpg
102KB, 430x627px
>tfw 11 years on hrt
>late transitioner (started at 21) so I don't pass and am still in guymode
>tfw family (even husband) calls me my guyname
>>
>>7464154
>mfw this is bait
>mfw i don't have a face
>>
>>7464215
It isn't? What about not passing is bait?
>>
>>7464154
So I can continue to look forward to this shit for 11 years at least? Idk if I can do it...
>>
>>7464154
>21
>late transitioner
man this board went out of control
>>
>>7466671
The times they are a-changing. More and more pre/pubescent kids are transitioning and retroactively making 20-something transitioners look like hons, and you bet 4chan is the place where the average anon will autistically hold themselves to an above average standard
>>
>>7466814
>retroactively
>>
File: darkness.png (271KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.png
271KB, 680x382px
>>7464154
Hello my future me.
>>
>>7466511
Just don't be a retard like this person, I've only been on them for 7 years and very few people I interact with know that I'm trans.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.