[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'd consider myself straight bi-curious at best >love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161110_124815.jpg (22KB, 574x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_124815.jpg
22KB, 574x385px
>I'd consider myself straight bi-curious at best
>love traps and wanna fuck irl trap or fem boy
>femboy is over my house for Christmas
>wants to become a model and 16
>I'm 5.10 and he's 6 fucking 6

This shit would never work practical fuck you faggots runined my Christmas fuck you.

I bet this thread is agenst some epikfag rules fuck you mod if you delete my thread FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 392x720px
>>7461715
Spike his egg nog with estrogen
>>
>>7461758
Don't try and meme me retard I know that shit can take months to kick into effect.

Also where am I going to get the trap pills on such short notice you are not helping just making Christmas worse.
>>
>>7461810
>Pepe OP image
>epikfag rules fuck you mod if you delete my thread FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>"Don't try and meme me retard"
>>
>>7461715
hmmm... take him to your room to play "video games"
lock the door.
and then start giving him kiss and cuddles.
>>
>>7461818
On self reflect you are 100% right but I will remain autisticly angry towards you out of spite.

>>7461820
No no that is not the problem the problem is me being a manlet and not wanting to fug someone so tall it would become comical and I'd be unable to not laugh.
>>
>>7461837
do it anyway you faggot. take pics of him blushing and being cute just like in my animes.
>>
>>7461869
No lube and he's young, don't want to send him to hospital.
>>
>>7461882
at least, let him succ your tiny dick
>>
>>7461882
just use poop you fucking autist.
>>
>>7461884
Stop projecting.

>>7461886
Good advice but my shits have been rock hard as of late.

He was laying across a sofa with his legs in the air playfully unaware, and his butt was sticking out.

I hate you faggots for making me want boipucci.
>>
>>7461715
Back to r nine k! Where you should stay! You dumb ass homo lusting fag hey!... We don't wanna hear your dumb blog~ or see your stupid posts with that frog~ so fuck off and fuck off and really make sure your fuck off and have a merry merry christmas, today!!!!!
>>
>>7461962
Gayist shit I've ever read.

But happy Christmas fag boy, hope mommy got you that 12 inch second hand dildo from eBay for you.
>>
>>7461962
t b q h
t h i s

>>7461971
please kys
>>
>>7461984
Not till I get boypucci.
>>
>>7461971
Nope I got me some boardgames so I can spend time with my family playing fun games and drinking while you spend your time sitting in a corner lusting after your relative :)
>>
>>7462153
Not relative dumb dumb.

I'll give you 8/10 for the good passive aggressive attatuid.
>>
>>7462153
Also question do you find people hate fuck you for being a passive aggressive cunt?
>>
>>7461810
Inhousepharmacy

Just have more patience and he'll get cuter
>>
>>7461908
yes. yessss. feel your anger...
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>7461715
Femboy is not a gender, stop it.
>>
>>7463633
No gender is real :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.