[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here /LGBT/ in awful shitholes? Thinking mainly trans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0447.jpg (19KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
19KB, 326x451px
Anyone else here /LGBT/ in awful shitholes? Thinking mainly trans, though.
How do you deal with it? Any plans on leaving?
>tfw mtf trapped in Dubbo
>>
File: 1472225817432.jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472225817432.jpg
164KB, 960x960px
In two days my parents are leaving for a new york trip with my sister. while they are gone I am leaving this fucking hell hole and those smug cunts will never see me again. But for the next week I am
>mtf trapped in Hamilton
>>
>>7459702
>tfw mtf trapped in a smaller city of Poland
>tfw you're 3.5 hours train ride away from your therapist (one of 4 or 5 in the whole country that actually prescribe HRT)
>tfw your therapist gatekeeps you and you spend the rest of your money for stupid medical examinations that have nothing to do with being trans
>tfw you have to sue your parents to change your legal gender
>tfw you can't tell anyone that you're trans because nobody even knows what that means and reacts aggresively by default
>tfw you're poor and getting any job is difficult, especially if you're trans
>>
>>7459750
Damn GL anon, any backstory you are willing to share?
>>
>>7461155
are you me
>>
I thought utah was bad but we have anti discrimination laws for gender identity and an IC clinic so it isn't bad at all
>>
>>7459702
Why are you trapped in Dubbo
>>
Are there places that aren't awful shitholes?
And don't come with "but it's pretty from the outside" shitholes.
>>
>All these americunts thinking that living in US is bad
Try living in something like eastern europe, entitled fucks.
>>
>>7461288
still have a bunch of dumbass mormons
>>
>>7461761
north american PNW maybe
>>
I've learned that if one wakes up every day believing your surroundings are a shit hole not much good happens for you. Once I dropped that attitude a lot of opportunity opened up for me. There's opportunity everywhere. Be positive and exploit it. You don't make friends with native calling their home a shit hole:)
>>
>>7462157
just be yourself and ignore the people spitting in your face and stomping on your throat ;) ;) ;)

love always wins <3 <3
>>
>>7462157
Yeah, certainly opened my eyes to my good Ol' hometown
https://youtu.be/PRSqBhgZ9X0
>>
>>7459702
>>7459750

Dubbo and Hamilton Australia? We should totally have a get together! :P

Stick in Cardiff myself. :'(
>>
>>7463555
Why not move to the central coast? Looks close
>>
>>7462124
yeah but they'll just quietly discriminate, they aren't going to come lynch me as if I lived in louisiana.
>>
>>7464110
Whyi is everywhere in the USA hated?
Every city you have seems to be hated
>>
>>7459702

Get an engineering degree and move to northern California. Zero workplace discrimination. The downside is that there's always going to be someone prettier than you.
>>
Anyone live in DFW that can share what it's like?
>>
>>7470311
>tfw was an art and drama student
>>
>>7462128
>tfw born and grew up in western washington, living in seattle
>still ended up with a deeply conservative christian family
at least i got half lucky
>>
>live in a small village in Siberia
>hide their bisexuality to not get beaten and persecution
>masturbate to pictures and dream about living with a married man
>>
File: 1472172596559.jpg (102KB, 507x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472172596559.jpg
102KB, 507x800px
>>7459702
>Anyone else here /LGBT/ in awful shitholes?
Brazil.

>How do you deal with it?
I tried my best, got a degree then post grad in CS (I know meme degree for tranny) then was going to do a masters specializing in gpgpu computing.

Some family stuff happened and a lot of things went to shit.

I`m a shut-in NEET now, too depressed to even try anymore and fix my life.
Also it's too late to transition now, almost 29.
>>
>>7459702
My psychiatrist kept pushing me to go to a lgbt group I never did and I am thankfull for not doing it cause trannies are god awefull together. They all parade around like alpha males fighting for dominance. I guess its true what they say that MtFs are like this because they were raised as males to be more forward and outspoken unlike FtMs who are all chill but are like girl tempered.
>>
>>7471204
dont thinks its cause growing up as men - men are more chill especially in gay circles where guys are more supportive and not afraid to show a softer side
more cause insecure and mentally unstable but its true, at least for local trans 'community' its a pit of snakes that is better to keep distance from
>>
>>7470311

It's very, very expensive in NorCal.

The real downside is that there is always some H1B visa poor fag eager to work for half.

Rich people problems, to be sure. Silicon Valley is not trans friendly. San Francisco and Oakland are. Also Santa Cruz.
>>
>>7470364

I'm in Austin, which is better. DFW if you pass is fine. Urban Texans are hip, just nosy. CUrious
Good LGBT community. curious is ok if friendly.
>>
>>7461155
>>7461257
jakie miasto ?
>>
>>7471870
wwa
>>
File: not aya.png (150KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
not aya.png
150KB, 330x327px
>>7459702
Out in the boonies of Pennsylvania. Like everyone still lives in the 50's around here. Fear of Russia, gays, trans, the like.
>tfw came out to mother at 16 as mtf but she told me to repress it
>going to be 23 in two months and still repressing

I just wanna die every day. Can't afford counseling, can't afford to live on my own or move somewhere else, and can't just treat myself because my family would know.

It's over for me anyways. 6'1, started going bald when I was 19, facial hair that grows back in like a forest two days after I shave it...
>>
>>7459702

I'm in Toronto, newcomer to the city. I'm currently homeless with no income or support and trying to make something of my life. Being trans tends to fall on the backburner because of this.

> Be me, 20, trans ftm guy with no hormones/surgery or money to look very masculine
> Currently staying at an emergency shelter
> Place is dirty and disgusting, main lobby smells like fecal matter
> Beds highly uncomfortable and food is shit
> Currently in a single room because I'm a guy so I can't be in the girls room, but I'm uncomfortable around other guys due to my last experience sharing a room with them
> Gender-neutral bathroom is locked so I attempt to use the male one
> Ftw bathroom is absolutely disgusting, trash everywhere, toilets full of piss and shit and tiolet stalls falling apart
> Instantly asked by other guys what I'm doing there and told I'm not a guy and to stop trying
> Feelsbadman.jpg just wants to shit
> Does my business and leaves but will use gender-neutral from now on here

Why are other guys so rude to me in shelters? I don't understand. :S I never have this problem in public washrooms or at home. I just want to use the bathroom in peace. Can't wait to get to move out of here, but I have to stay here to get into the place I want to get into for a while. :S
>>
>>7459702
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegowina here. It sucks, literally no one is supportive. My dad would either throw me out of the apartment or throw me out on the street if he found out, my mom is little bit more supportive but she still constantly tells me I need to cut my hair and be more masculine. And the society is such a shithole that guy with long hair is considered extremely weird where people literally stare at me.

There is literally no social support network and we've never had a pride parade. Sure prides in Croatia and Serbia often end in violence but not always and they have had a couple of successful ones.

To top it off, we're completely broke and deep in debt, paying for a single car and the apartment and all the interest pretty much eats the entire budget so I haven't even left this stinking city in four whole years. I want to go to the west but to live in a city I'd like to live in, like Vienna, takes 1000 euros/month or more and we have like 100 euros after everything is paid for.

tldr I'm killing myself soon. Then I'll be free.
>>
>>7471870
Bydgoszcz
>>
>>7472908
>Bydgoszcz
Why does Polish always look like a made up language? I legit cannot tell is that a joke or is that a real place in Poland.
>>
>>7472929
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bydgoszcz
you can even hear the pronounciation :3 good luck mate

>>7472811
Why don't you save and emmigrate?
>>
>>7472947
>you can even hear the pronounciation :3 good luck mate
I swear Polish is insane. That reminds of that scene from a Polish (?) film where the nazi tries to write down the name of the Polish captive and repeatedly fails because the name is like something out of Cthulu mythos.
>>
>>7459750
Sauce???
>>
europoor mtf here as well

the struggle is real
>>
>>7472947
>Why don't you save and emmigrate?
More like apply for asylum like all the other muslims.
>>
>>7474635
you've never heard Mongolian though
>>
>>7472811
Nije lako ni u Hrvatskoj, ali barem nije tako bas zajebano kao u Bosni.

Najbolje sta mozes probat je nac izobrazbu za deficitaran posao na zapadu (vodoinstalater, informaticar, medicinska sestra itd.) i pronac posao tamo. Naravno lakse receno neg ucinjeno pogotovo ovdje u ovim govnarama i kad fali para, ali je manje vise jedini nacin da pobjegnemo. Neznam, mozda pogledaj jel ima kakav program ili stipendija od strane vlade.

Kako bilo da bilo, sretno sta god odlucis anone.
>>
I'm a 23 year old rancher in bumblefuck Oregon. I hide "who I am" to a huge extent. Nothing says fun like being literally surrounded by old conservative evangelical ranchers. But i love this lifestyle. Such a fucking conflict. I think I've met one person of my age group I could even remotely relate to? Living here for some years now. Way easier in the towns I was in. I wont even wear excessive colors out here.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.