[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get more sexual attention by doing gay stuff on cam for guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 9124711239.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9124711239.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>Get more sexual attention by doing gay stuff on cam for guys than I'll ever get out of girls

Who said being gay wasn't a choice?
>>
>gay4pay
>not knowing the difference between being gay and doing gay
I bet you stay soft when that "not gay" buddy of you fucks your ass on cam you massive not queer.
>>
>>7459436
I can't fall in love with a guy but I sure love the feeling of dick up my ass. That's p. gay if you ask me.
>>
>>7459440
>That's p. gay if you ask me.
There are hundreds of perfectly straight men who will get all upset and emotional when they hear that.
The mere implication that their girlfriend's strap-on inside their perfectly straight asses might imply even the tiniest amount of gay causes plenty of butthurt.
So no the general consensus is that it's perfecty straight to enjoy big hard cocks up your ass.

Also being straight here means you must leave.
But that's a different unwritten rule.
>>
File: 1482470684772.gif (348KB, 432x448px) Image search: [Google]
1482470684772.gif
348KB, 432x448px
>>7459454
I shoved a hairbrush up my butt during my teens, hurt my ass. Done with that fag shit nowadays although a touch of panty wearing might full fill my degeneracy.
T.straightfag
>>
>>7459454
Okay I get the irony. Is it so bad that I'm fine with being a homo?
>>
>>7459420

>Always laugh at gay people and call them fags etc. at school
>End up getting dumped by ex gf
>Have to move in with this other dude
>He's gay
>Got so lonely over time
>Got drunk as fuck one night and fucked his ass
>Let him take my ass virginity

Looks like gay people got the last laugh
>>
>>7459477
>Is it so bad that I'm fine with being a homo?
It is if you're straight scum.
We do not allow traitors in our ranks.
>>
>>7459481
I'd never fuck a white guy or let a white guy pound my ass. I'd only fuck a white guy if he was a petite and extremely passable. And I'd only let a black guy fuck my ass.

This is what 4chan does to you.
>>
>>7459490
Fuck off unless your a cute trap
>>
File: masculinity repackaging.jpg (113KB, 490x578px) Image search: [Google]
masculinity repackaging.jpg
113KB, 490x578px
>>7459490
What the fuck? So if I can't fall in love with men, then I'm not gay? You're so privileged, you better not be calling me not gay enough.
>>
>>7459499
You shut your whore mouth.

>>7459500
>So if I can't fall in love with men, then I'm not gay?
Exactly.
At most you'll be a little bit bisexual, but that's it.
>>
>>7459524
Hon detected
>>
File: b61.png (314KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
b61.png
314KB, 600x476px
>>7459542
Take your pathetic cishet fetish and get out
>>
>>7459420
That's because men are pathetic and will fuck anything that breaths
>>
File: 1482594357691.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1482594357691.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7459567
>Fetish
>Implying I don't have other fetishes
Haha I didn't fap to traps till 2015. Scat and bukkake are my go to's
>>
>>7459420
What even? Of course you can control your actions but you can't control your feelings. That's like donning blackface and saying "who says being black isn't a choice" or doing a drag show and saying "who says being transgender isn't a choice?"... we don't stop being gay when we go home or turn off the cam.
>>
>>7459894
I don't stop craving cock when I turn off the cam either. You're somehow implying I'm less gay.
>>
>>7459990
Congratulations, you're just bisexual.
If you weren't so socially awkward, you would also try to sleep with women.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.