[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. It's christmas and i'm wearing a suit and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4869.jpg (43KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
43KB, 400x388px
Fuck. It's christmas and i'm wearing a suit and the way it fits my body makes my dysphoria shoot through the roof. T is like a year away i want to fucking leap off a bridge. What do you guys (pre t or otherwise) do to relieve dysphoria?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 490x368px
>>7458660
I had a killer workout today.
>>
>>7458660
Just wear the suit pussy, I'm a man and I could get through wearing a dress for a day easy as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x169px
>>7459975
Get out of here mtf
>>
File: IMG_4553.jpg (141KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4553.jpg
141KB, 870x1110px
>>7458660
Why should we care about you struggling with not having testosterone when MTFs struggle with having it every single day?
>>
>>7458660
>mfw femboy
>mfw like the way hrt addled body looks in fitted jackets
Sure is nice being Cis
>>
>>7460012
You can wipe it out with cypro, and be nice to the FtMs
>>
>>7460012
As usual, MTFs make it about themselves. You "women" on here are as bad as the FTM "men" on tumblr. Whiny and self-centered, victimizing yourselves or ignoring when it's not about you. Pathetic.
>>
>>7460561
Cara isn't a mtf and femboys aren't mtf.

If you can't make it past a sec without attacking Cis guys, then why do you want to be one?

Maybe you should stick to tumblr
>>
>>7460561
>call actual guys trannies and women
>insist feminine males aren't real men
Nice job at pushing caricatures. Take your blackface elsewhere, woman.
>>
>>7460561
Caraposter is NOT one of us.
>>
>>7460927
Don't bother.

It's the ftm calling everyone guy who's effeminate trannies. It's insufferable how they colonize and reduce us to caricatures, then kick out any male who doesn't fit their narrow steryotype.

I'm not gonna have my niche taken by invaders.
>>
File: 1432757211430.png (270KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1432757211430.png
270KB, 512x368px
I feel you, mate. I'm on T and my body still doesn't gain weight like a man yet so I've got hips. I legit am thinking of suicide.
>What do you guys (pre t or otherwise) do to relieve dysphoria?
Drugs and alcohol, sex, or, ironically enough, food

If it induces a dopaminergic reaction, I'm there.
>>
>>7460958
Substance abuse is a staple of Ftm transition! A transition tradition
>>
>>7458660
Masturbating works against dysphoria until you climax and you feel the real disgust coming to you.
>>
>>7458660
Wear clothes that fit me and my personality, and feel comfortable. Instead of full suit I did jeans and a suit jacket.
>>
>>7458660
It's christmas and I'm literally recovering from the srs that I had at the start of the week. It gets better~
>>
>>7458660
Suits are actually a pretty bad way for FtMs to look manly. It's your equivalent of MtFs wearing a pink dress that doesn't fit just because it's the girliest thing their unimaginative mind can think of.
>>
>>7460016
>femboi
>hrt
Kys my man
>>
>>7463129
This desu, a suit will literally never fit right on most FTM trannies, it highlights all the places transition didn't work with laser precision
Men's suits are cut for someone with a male shape, skeleton (eg torso to leg proportions, ribcage size), musculature, not just fat distro

(Not trying to skelememe or anything, it's just literally true in this case)
>>
>>7458660
Tits or GTFO
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.