[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many young transitioners and passers become attached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nm34pwVCH51r55rbuo1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm34pwVCH51r55rbuo1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x667px
Why do so many young transitioners and passers become attached to radical movements like radfeminism and the alt-right, that work directly against their interests? Are they the new bisexuals in terms of lack of allegiance to the LGBT community?
>>
Insecurity. They're afraid that the new wave of trannies is going to be even more passing, cute, smart and socially acceptable.
>>
>>7458311
Because those movements are big on the internet, where many of them spend too much time. As a share of trans people though they aren't actually a particularly large group.
>>
File: 20140119-071432.jpg (192KB, 912x915px) Image search: [Google]
20140119-071432.jpg
192KB, 912x915px
>>7458311
>alt-right, that work directly against their interests

First off, what defines an alt-righter? I've seen christian conservatives, libertarians, paleocons, monarchists, neo-nazis, manosphere dudes and others being called members of the "Alt-Right". The Alt-Right is a loose group, usually anyone who disagrees with the left is a "far-right extremist" according to the MSM. Also, all the right-wingers who don't support the republican neocons/retards and their estabilishment are "alternative" right-wingers.

There are many people involved in this kind of "movement" who don't care about homossexualism and transgenderism, they're more concerned with foreign policy, unrestricted immigration, multiculturalism, political correctness, the left-wing love for Islam and things like that.

I'll never understand a radfem tranny, though, radical feminism and TERFism walk together holding hands. On the other hand, regular non-trans exclusionary feminism makes sense to some weak-minded transwomen, since it's a movement that aims to maximize female sexual choices while minimizing male sexual choices. Feminists shame men who only want to date young and thin women (insecure transgirls can make use of the same tactics of intimidation and manipulation to shame non-trans attracted men as well).
>>
>>7458311
They dont, you're just a dumbass who makes this thread five times a week
>>
>>7458311
>Why do so many young transitioners and passers become attached to radical movements like radfeminism and the alt-right, that work directly against their interests?
rates_of_autism_in_MTF_transsexuals.pdf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.