[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can HRT make you gay? I started estrogen a few years ago. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1476894614988.jpg (37KB, 335x594px) Image search: [Google]
1476894614988.jpg
37KB, 335x594px
Can HRT make you gay?

I started estrogen a few years ago. I was bi when I started, but over time I've lost my interest in women. Whenever I fantasize about my future partner it's a guy (that's always kinda been the case but still). Has anyone else dealt with this, and how?
>>
same here, but it was more of a coming out of repression thing, rather than losing interest in women. i had a decent amount, but in hindsight it felt pretty fake/forced. maybe same for you?
>>
>>7457369
This is how it was for me. I feel in retrospect, my female relationships were simply me trying to experience femininity vicariously through others. All my relationships with women, including longer ones, eventually fizzled out because I didn't want to have sex with them.

I only date guys now and its waaaay better for me.
>>
>>7457369

Basically this.

I'm bi,but eache day I lean a little more towards men.

I always wanted the kind of freedom I have now.

Also, slept with women, but somehow, although women turned me on, pussies never turned me on. In the other hand, cocks and men turn me on, so a naked man for me is a complete sexual partner, whereas a girl is not (non-op trans girls might be an exception, but never tried that and that's not in my near future).
>>
>>7457369
It might be that. Women aren't really appealing sexually, but they make such better companionship that I kinda hate myself for losing what attraction I had. I know that to some extent I tried to date when I was younger so I could get around my restrictions on me having female friends, so that might've made me more bi or something.

It's really hard to sort out though. I'm afraid the "becoming" into men just makes me agp or something even though my first kiss was with a guy.
>>
Same deal here essentially. Started out bi, became gay as fuck. I think it's because the only thing that made me interested in women was sex/their appearance, and after I began to have virtually no test in my system sex became a lot less important.

So what I'm saying is this: I was only into females for sex. Without that they have zero redeeming qualities for me in regards to relationships. For men there were redeeming qualities, so that's all I want now.
>>
>>7457466
sorta same. all the girls i dated started out as friends, and we just sorta moved into relationships because boy + girl + same interests = date, rite??
>>
>>7457473
I was the opposite. Dated first, then tried to become just friends. It was a bit of a bait and switch desu. It was extra awful because I told my ex I vastly prefer guys like halfway into our relationship.
>>
>>7457353
I wasn't attracted at all to guys before hrt and now three months in I prefer guys.
>>
>>7457535
What has changed? Seems like a radical shift in a short period of time.
>>
>>7457548
I don't know it just happened. I never felt any attraction to guys before (as a kid gay was an insult to me) and still think woman look 'sexier', but I keep dreaming about kissing a guy friend of me and I can't really imagine that with a girl.
>>
will hrt cure my near asexuality by increasing my attraction to guys??
>>
>>7457614
Cypro destroyed my sex drive entirely, but I still want to cuddle and kiss. A lot of mtfg turned into sluts though, so maybe it can "help" you and feeling more confident with your body might help as well.
>>
>>7457653
i still get naturally aroused (like, not by looking at a particular person) and then force masturbation because its pleasurable. so im thinking that drive isnt the issue
>>
>>7457353
Was like a 4 or 5 on the Kinsey scale (as a female) before HRT, I'm now a 5.5 or 6 after three months of 'mones. Sex drive is incredibly low, but I'm happy with how things are shaping up
>>
>>7459057
Does that mean you are super homo now, even homoer than before?
>>
>>7459730
yes ;^)
>>
I just want to be daddies little girl.

I want him to dress me up in cute little clothing with soft cotton panties that have cute print on them, then I want to have an accident in public and have daddy smile and take me to the bathroom to clean me up. The. I want him to lay me on the changing table and tape a fluffy pink diaper on me and leave me wearing sneakers, shoes, a tee shirt, and a very visible diaper. The. I want him to continue shopping like nothing was wrong as I blush in embarrassment.

If anyone lives on the west coast who is interested in a 5'8 twink let me know I'm 140 pounds
>>
File: 1349319893832.jpg (10KB, 259x240px) Image search: [Google]
1349319893832.jpg
10KB, 259x240px
>>7460008
>>
>>7457353
Something I have noticed. Before HRT I didn't have much of a sexuality at all, and didn't really feel sexual attraction much towards anyone, but what little I had was mostly equal towards both men and women (I had some sort of hormonal condition growing up, which might explain that). After starting HRT my sexuality flucuated a lot, and eventually I developed a libido, which was enhanced when I later started taking progesterone in addition to estrogen and my AA.

Progesterone at higher doses for long periods of time can cause pseudo-androgenic hair growth though, so I have recently begun cycling it. Something that I have noticed, when not on progesterone, my libido goes down, but my desire towards romance and non-sexual physical affection remains consistant. However, my attraction for men, which had already been gradually diminishing since I dated one last summer nose dived when I stopped progesterone, to the point where I am basically a 5.5 or even a 6 on the kinsey scale, whereas normally im more like a 4 .

I'm curious to see if when I go back on progesterone my sexuality will return to the state it was before, or if it will continue to evolve. That being said, I have little to no desire to have a relationship with a man ( I have difficulty relating to them, tbqh) so overall I'm not concerned
>>
>>7460008
Capped and kekd
>>
I only like boys now!!!! Don't tell my gf kek
>>
>>7460008
CUTE
>>
I've been strictly sexual with cis women but within a few months of being on T, I started feeling incredibly sexually attracted to cis men.
>>
>>7457353
I've pretty much the same story as the rest here.

I used to see women as potential partners..
I used to see men as not allowed to be partners, then midway through high school I managed to muddle through the stigma and men were on the table.

Since transition, I see women more as peers (not the right word, but closest I can think of) and I find men a bit more attractive.
So while I have been with a woman for seven years, and I'm super happy, if we ever split, I'd probably date men exclusively.
>>
>>7460008
.......wanna be mommy's lil girl?

i'd dress you up all cute and not tell you i invited friends over :3
>>
>>7462022
tfw cant be mommys little girl because hrt made you straight pwp
(not that anon btw)
>>
Is there any argument about kidnapping my straight crush and forcing him to take lady hormones until he's gay? Once I take him off the hormones will he still be gay?
>>
>>7463293
Not sure. Maybe you should keep feeding him with hormones, it will also make his skin softer and boobs feel nice.
>>
I was bi with a strong preference for men when I started estrogen. When I was about a year in, I was pretty much 50/50 bisexual and didn't give a fuck. Now I'm 2.5 years into HRT and only into women. Man smells (dicks, manly sweat, whatever) are a total turnoff for me and the thought of being with a man, even a femboy on hormones just feels gross. HRT made me a gay woman. Sometimes I have a strong desire to get fucked in the ass (HARD), but only with a strap-on. Occasionally I might suck on a cis girl's strap-on as if I were giving a dude head, but that's more of a dominance/submission thing than an "I crave cock, please cum in my mouth" thing. If I think of it as an actual dick attached to a man or trans woman, I'm completely turned off Sexuality is weird.
>>
>>7462022
I want my girlfriend to do this for me, but I don't know how to ask.
>>
>>7463293
why would you take him off hormones?
>>
>>7463293
Contact the author of this article and ask him to supply you with his drug:
http://cen.acs.org/content/cen/articles/93/web/2015/07/Prodrug-Delivers-Estrogen-Just-Brain.html
>>
>>7465050
I feel as though I'm similar in some ways, preHRT, guys gross me out for the majority and the testosterone scares and disgusts me cause I want nothing to do with the stuff
>>
File: mama.png (318KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
mama.png
318KB, 500x649px
>>7465065
..........can i like.......idk give you a nickname or something maybe?

>like what anon?

"...like...i dont know.. m... like.......m..."

>why are you so nervous honey?
>>
>>7457353
Estrogen would be making you straight then, innit
>>
>>7466552
I feel like people would bully me hard for saying I'm a straight girl so I don't.
>>
>>7466519
I'd go gay for a nice protective gf like that
>lonely
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.