[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my estrogen synapses have burned out and estrogen no longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Claire-Danes-Cry-Face.jpg (55KB, 635x422px) Image search: [Google]
Claire-Danes-Cry-Face.jpg
55KB, 635x422px
So my estrogen synapses have burned out and estrogen no longer works. My butt is shrinking, my breasts are shrinking, my stomach is getting bigger, none of my clothes are fitting any more, and I don't get turned on anymore.

Should i just end it now? I think the universe is begging me to kill myself at this point.
>>
>>7456717
How the hell did that happen and how do I avoid it?
>>
i don't think this is a real thing
>>
Please tell me this isn't real. You're going to give me tranny koro.
>>
I've heard of trannies developing an allergy to their anti androgen or estrogen medication. Don't know how common it is.
>>
>>7456717
>estrogen synapses
So, you're lying?

Even if you're just using the wrong term, estrogen receptor insensitivity is something that's happened to like, 3 people in recorded history, the odds are slimmer than an anorexic.
>>
File: stop-the-insanity.gif (497KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
stop-the-insanity.gif
497KB, 250x232px
>>7456784
>estrogen synapses

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_receptor#Disease
>>
>>7456717
i fried mine a while back...
i just got an orchi and live as a femboy now. it's honestly not THAT bad
>>
>>7456717
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome
>>
Look for armitage, he has the treatment you give to the black clinics of chiba city
>>
>>7456717
How would you even determine this? Would your E be low and T high?
>>
>>7456717
>>>7456717
>How would you even determine this? Would your E be low and T high?

E would be the same but the results would be like if you weren't on it. The receptor sites get fried
>>
>>7457143
????

But how would you know for sure? Like how did your endo know?
>>
>>7456862
Two cases ever recorded, wow. If I found out I had this, I would kill myself on the spot. <1% chance of being transgender and <0.000001% chance of not being able to process estrogen in any way? You'd have to take that as a message from the universe that you were a mistake.
>>
>>7456717
That's the sign that you're not trutrans.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 983x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 983x418px
>>7456717
Your welcome.
>>
>>7457163
>tfw androgen insensitivity syndrome is much more likely
>tfw I didn't get it
gonna run out of reasons to not kms pretty soon here
>>
>>7457460
Being born female is 50%
>>
>>7457163
Apparently there's a sizable portion of ftm's with partial or even complete androgen insensitivity syndrome.

And have you seen some of the trannies around here or elsewhere? I'd say like 50% are insensitive to estrogen based on how little it does for so many.
>>7457460
Right?
>>7457635
Shut up! It sucks that I got fucked and ended up a tranny when the chance was like .1%, the fact that I was basically a coinflip away from being born female fucks me up.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>craziest science fiction ideas: #72,206
>>
>>7458186
>>7457460
I would still kill myself but I would take it as somewhat less of a universal mandate.
>>
>>7456717
could be rather that your AAs arent working, there are cases of people who develop tolerance to cypro for example
>>
>>7456717
Are you sure you aren't taking something that binds tightly to the ER receptor, but doesn't enable it? Some drugs are SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators).
>>
File: cha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>estrogen synapses
>synapses
>>
>>7457143
>The receptor sites get fried
receptor proteins undergo constant turnover. the only way to lose the activity of a receptor is a mutation in the receptor or downstream proteins, which would require a mutation in all stem cell niches in your body which is so staggeringly unlikely to happen without also causing horrible death that it legitimately makes me want to laugh, or to have your immune system start picking up the hormone as foreign which is also unlikely.
>>
>>7458840
Actually if the methylation process in the cell fails due to lack of the right molecules, you could stop making replacement estrogen receptors.
>>
>>7460576
If your protein methylases are broken them you have FAR bigger problems than nonfunctional estrogen receptors.
>>
>>7457057
Sick reference
>>
With two reported cases your chances of having EIS are pretty slim. Also, it's not something that just happens one day, the receptors don't work from birth, so you might as well stop panicking and consult a good endo.
>>
>>7457163
>You'd have to take that as a message from the universe that you were a mistake.
>being so thick you don't get the message from the first part
>>
>>7460652
Not true, I fell and broke my protein methylases once and I was back up and fucking sluts in two weeks, no biggie
>tfw this is the level of science ITT
>>
>>7460900
this >>7460576

>>7460652
Yep...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.