[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What 'boymode' or 'girlmode' even are? >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: genderfluid.png (137KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid.png
137KB, 300x292px
What 'boymode' or 'girlmode' even are?
>be me, a pre-hrt mtf tranny
>have long hair
>wear androgynous tops, but men's jeans because too shy to wear skinny jeans yet
>wear slight make-up everyday
>use a female voice
>paint your nails with a transparent shiny polish
>be mostly passable
Am I in girlmode or boymode then? Does it take a dress or what to be in 'girlmode'? Picture not related, I'm not genderfluid, but it shows well how exaggerated 'girlmode' or 'boymode' usually are.
>>
>>7453558
>>wear slight make-up everyday
>>use a female voice
>>paint your nails with a transparent shiny polish
what man wears nail polish or makeup or speaks in a female voice?
obviously girlmode
>>
>>7453575
But if I wore a dress I'd get beaten up desu, because I don't think I'm passable enough and I live in Eastern Europe. So I think I must still pass a little bit for a boy anyways despite the nail polish and make-up?
>>
File: 1454131533183.jpg (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454131533183.jpg
25KB, 640x640px
Sounds like you mostly pass as a twink/gay. I'm assuming your mannerisms are fruity too so wearing a dress wouldn't up your odds of getting beat up by much.
>>
>>7453582
presenting female doesn't mean you pass, what gave you that impression?
>>
>>7453629
Because strangers call me 'madam' and female grammar structures when referring to me.
>>
>>7453635
yes but it's not the same thing
>>
>>7453637
Explain what you mean then because I got lost…
>>
>>7453641
boymode or girlmode refers to how you present, not to what you pass as
>>
>>7453659
I know, but I just wanted to ask about the border between 'girlmode' or 'boymode'. I'm not in girlmode, because I'd likely get beaten up if I tried and I'm not sure if I'm in boymode, because boys don't wear make-up or speak in a female voice. Also I've seen lots of cis females who dress up just like me and they're not tomboys… so they're also all in 'boymode'? Where is the difference then? Does 'girlmode' imply a red dress, high heels etc.?
>>
>>7453558
How is this different from how most girls dress? I don't get what you're asking, some girls dress far more masculine than that.
>>
>>7453687
cis women are always in girlmode because they are portraying themselves as females at all time, unless they make a concious effort to go boymode, normal people don't do this tho
>>
>>7453558
That picture is weird as fuck. The left looks like a guy trying to be a girl and the right looks like a girl trying to be a guy.
Neither boymode or girlmode in either one.
>>
>>7453582
This means you are a huge visible faggot
>>
>>7453558

You are cute a fuck when you are in girl mode.
>>
>>7453582
W A R S Z A W A
A
R
S
Z
A
W
A
>>
File: licks-lips.gif (1MB, 200x258px) Image search: [Google]
licks-lips.gif
1MB, 200x258px
>>7453558

I would fuck you in either mode
>>
>>7453558

It just refers to a trans person actively presenting as one or the other gender, either staying closeted in the mode of their birth sex or attempting to pass as the opposite, usually when they're mid transition and can be read either way.
If you're not doing that, you're not in girl or boy mode, you're just you.
>>
If that picture is you then you are one of the few people in this world who has a truly androgynous appearance. Treasure that shit, androgynous men are objectively the most attractive people in the world.
>>
>I'm not in girlmode
>have long hair
>wear slight make-up everyday
>use a female voice
>paint your nails with a transparent shiny polish
>I'm not in girlmode
>>
>>7453998
I think she's a tumblrina with stereotypical as fuck perceptions of male and female.
>>
>>7454213
>>7454992
>>7455017
>>7455198
OP here, unfortunately I'm not pic related :c. B-but I'm also kinda cute, though I won't post my picture because I'm unfamous here for whining and attention whoring in the passgen…
>>
>>7457160
Idgaf that was obvious
I just really wanna know where u live and not get beaten up everyday for expressing ur femininty
>>
>>7457447
In Poland
>>
>>7453558
If you are a guy just work out build your body or learn martial arts
>>
>>7457566
daj queera
>>
>>7457681
nie pamiętam w sumie nicku, dawno tam mnie nie było
>>
Yeah, eastern Europe is homophobic a.f., hardly seen any cutie passing by, in the past few years
>>
>>7453558
You sound like me I really didnt understand girl and boy mode. For me the literal difference was just putting on a dress. But I was pretty wel passing even in "boys" clothes.
>>
>>7457681
queer.pl is transphobic as fuck and when you pass only dykes write to you.

t. tranny that pass on queer
>>
>>7457996
>only dykes write to you

Les life is great, I see no problem.
>>
>>7457996
What do u mean theyre transphobic
Any examples
>>
>>7458021
if i wanted to date men i'd just go on a straight website
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.