[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>From the book Heaven or Hell ...Your Choice >by Dr.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: belly of hell.jpg (202KB, 504x1222px) Image search: [Google]
belly of hell.jpg
202KB, 504x1222px
>From the book Heaven or Hell ...Your Choice
>by Dr. Patricia Green

http://drpatricia.com/books/heaven-or-hell-your-choice/
>>
Can anyone find an obituary of Rachel or Nina from New Hampshire who died and were lesbian lovers? There has to be a way to verify this is true or not.
>>
So some schizophrenic bitch has a hallucination where a bronze age desert God magically appeared to show her a Hollywood version of hell and then condones her irrational hatred of lgbt people.

Why are you posting that here??
>>
People who genuinely believe in eternal torment for good human beings who struggle and care as much as anyone else because they lust and harm nobody else are just psychotic. The cognitive dissonance...
>>
File: 1481782866046.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481782866046.png
164KB, 500x500px
I think Satan is just one of YHWH's names. His appearance on the mountain to Moses as a burning bush, while you reached by climbing an active volcano (pillar of smoke by day, pillar of fire ie:glowing lava flow by night) makes "God" more likely to live in a fiery cauldron than up in the clouds. The clouds and lightning shit was a visual stolen from the Greek/Roman Zeus/Jupiter.
>>
I just skimmed through NH obituaries and archives in search of a lesbian named Rachael/Rachel or Nina and found nothing so far. You would think if a lesbian couple died who truly helped bring about same-sex marriage there were be a story about them or a loving obituary. I just don't understand why someone would blatantly lie like this if they're a real Christian and were truly following Jesus.
>>
>Excerpts taken from “The Seven Spirits of Yahweh” Pages 48, 49, 88 by Dr. Patricia Green
>In this dream my husband and I were traveling in a vehicle in North Carolina.
>my husband and I
[[[[[she]]]]] is just a wicked creature, as is to be expected of the straight menace populating this earth with their wicked lives and their wicked deeds.
>>
This bitch just jealous that we all gonna have a big lgbt party in hell and she ain't allowed in
>>
>>7453284
>Spirit of Lust
Well, my sides have reached orbit, just on the basis of how stupid that is.
Also, isn't she rather calm? I mean, she's speaking in this articulate, precise and formal way, when she's telling the writer, and by extension audience, about how her life's work was for naught, and how she's being horribly tortured.

Yet she doesn't even seem to panic, or show fear, or really, anything that you'd expect out of a human being placed on that situation. Considering this is probably fiction, and this woman seems made up, then I can say this is a terrible attempt at dialogue, giving exposition and pushing an Aesop while sacrificing any suspension of disbelief, and butchering her character.

Plus, the entire scene basically violates the concept of show don't tell.
>>
>>7454146

Pretty sure this wasn't written by a real Christian. Or, at least, it wasn't written by a mainstream Christian. That line in there about the demons being in control in Hell and Satan personally deciding punishments is pure pop culture, and is based on a combination of Dante's Inferno and Milton's Paradise Lost. Mainstream Christian belief generally says that Hell is as much a prison and a punishment for Satan and the fallen angels as anyone, and that they don't go there until the end of the current age.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.