[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'11 >tfw feel like Paul Bunyan in a land of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: tomoko.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>tfw 5'11
>tfw feel like Paul Bunyan in a land of oompa loompas whenever I go out
>tfw have to bend down when speaking to someone the way an adult bends down to speak to a little kid
It's like nature intended me to be an alpha male.
>>
>>7452919

>Be Alpha Male
>Waste your life on fruitless buttsex

Looks like Nature got the last laugh in the end
>>
>>7452919
5'11 is a manlet as far as men go. But too tall for trans. Ha. You could be a good power bottom gay
>>
>>7452919
I'm 6'0 and I pass
Andrej is 6'1"
>>
File: 1461201793830.gif (24KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461201793830.gif
24KB, 210x200px
>>7452919
>5'11
>having to bend down to speak to people
1/10 that's the best I can give you
>>
>>7452919
did you mean 6'11? Or maybe you swapped numbers and meant 11'5?
>>
>>7453031
How? Please teach me!
>>
File: baba_kni.jpg (46KB, 636x642px) Image search: [Google]
baba_kni.jpg
46KB, 636x642px
I'm 5'8 and I'm taller than any women I saw. In total I've seen like 4 women that are my height and I can't remember any girl that was noticeable taller than me. Every women out there it's a qt petite anime girl How can we compete?
>>
>>7453012
Too bad I am a tranny.
Too tall for this world. ;_____;
>>
>>7453212
bullshit, half the cis girls I meet are between 5'9 and 6'0, you're just attention whoring, there's no way you have to bend down to talk to people like children unless you're actually talking to children
>>
>>7453226
But everyone around me is like 5'3. I literally tower over everyone I see outside.
>>
>>7453299
Bullshit, saged. KYS attention whore.
>>
File: 'bullshit'.png (217KB, 1682x717px) Image search: [Google]
'bullshit'.png
217KB, 1682x717px
>>7453324
>>7453226
No you're talking bullshit. There is no place on earth where the average woman is that tall.
I am 6'2 and from Germany and taller than most of the men and much taller than any woman I've met.
There is no way i can pass if i'm 20cm taller than the average woman.
>>
>>7453352
And you think 5'11 is tall enough that she has to "look down" to speak to people "like children"? She is bullshitting for attention.
>>
File: 5'3 countries.png (211KB, 1574x610px) Image search: [Google]
5'3 countries.png
211KB, 1574x610px
>>7453367
She said everyone around her is 5'3, meaning she probably lives in one of these countries.
8 inches is 20cm so she's in the same situation as me and i have to look down to every woman i see. Of course children would be an exaggeration, but still.
>>
>>7453324

>these people defending an internet meme

you like it or not 5'11 is tall for a man
>>
>>7452919
Im the same height, i still wear heels, normies are beneath me figuratively and literally
>>
>>7453389
Yes I was exaggerating but it FEELS like looking down to people like they're small tiny children. Everyone is so short here while I am so tall. ;__;
>>
>>7453389
So some shithole country she can magically afford hormones in, a third of which it's illegal to even be trans, and half of which it's illegal to be gay in. Totally believable.
>>
>>7453109
Not person you're replying to but:

If you're that tall, everything else needs to be on-point. Face, voice, bone structure, clothing style, mannerisms... you absolutely positively need to read "female" in nearly every other way other than height, because being that tall, especially as a woman, will draw a lot of attention to you.

Note that this advice is really for people who are already reaching the top percentiles of female height (5'10" - 6'1" ish). If you're taller than that, I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>7453012
Around 6'0" being a passing killer is a myth that we need to let die.
>>
>>7454096
Well maybe if you're super lucky in terms of genetics. With my broad shoulders, man face and feet i would probably not even pass with a height of 5'3", but being over 6'0 makes it impossible for me.
>>
>>7454155
Not gonna lie, bone structure is a huge part of passing at heights like these. I'm sorry senpai. :(
>>
>>7454166
I dunno what to do. I don't want to live if i don't look like a woman :/
>>
>>7453454
You could ask her where she's from, maybe she only feels like the people are 5'3" even though they are 5'5" or something
>>
>>7454083
>tfw taller than that
>tfw face and bone structure is fucked up
>tfw can't afford cute clothes or they don't exist in my size
I really really want to die.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.