[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask a serious question? I think a lot of homophobia arises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-12-24 01.20.17.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-24 01.20.17.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Can I ask a serious question? I think a lot of homophobia arises from arises lack of understanding.

Now arises person being Transgender does not change my opinion of their worth, they arises re arises re human just like everyone else. What's really been pissing me off lately is all of the forced acceptance that's being pushed in everyone's faces.
While I see there being absolutely 0 problems with being trans, I also do not see how they magically switch genders. If you were born a male, that's what you are. If you were born are female, that's what you are. I just don't understand how wearing are really dress and a bit of makeup qualifies a man to be a woman. They still have an X and Y chromosome, no ovaries, uterus, fallopian tube, womb, etc. And most importantly, we're born male. They are, by definition, male. They are just dressing like a female and demanding everyone use the correct "pronouns" when dealing with them. It's absolutely ridiculous. Be who you want, dress how you want to dress, but just stop flat out lying about biology, it's what is holding the LGBT movement back.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
chikun arise
>>
>>7452884
So basically you think gays are cool, but trannies are annoying. Good for you mate, but if you can't understand trans people, then you shouldn't go into transgender safe spaces and expect them to stop being themselves just to make your narrow mind comfortable. Literally get out!
>>
>>7452918
Or answer my question and don't have a whinge about someone having about different opinion than you. Leave that for your Tumblr blog.
>>
Your first problem is associating homofobia with being trans. Sexuality and Gender are two different things.

Your second problem is associating tumblr tier trannies with real trannies. Tumblr trannies will do everything to make sure you know they are trans and will attach great value to making you understand their beliefs and want you to accept them no matter how ridiculous their way is while real trannies just merely want to fit in the gender they want to be and understand the views on how others precieve them and will go through great lenghts to fit in with the 'normal' people.
>>
>>7452884
>stop flat out lying about biology,
There is a growing body of evidence that people with gender dysphoria have brain structure more closely in line with the gender they identify as rather than their birth gender.

In many ways being trans is just choosing brain over [external] body. They're both biology. Transgender ism is more of a neurological disorder (brain biology issue aka nature) than a psychological (nurture) issue in this regard.

You can't change the brain to match the body, at this time, so instead you make the body match the brain. If ever it was safe to restructure the brain some would do it... I never would because I value the mind or "soul" over the body which is just a meat suit we should be allowed to alter.

There is definitely now a degree of people who are claiming to be trans but probably are not. Welcome to the complexities of free speech and rampant individualism. Got no suggestions for those fuckers.
>>
>>7452884
>I also do not see how they magically switch genders.
Hormones do that automatically.
>If you were born a male, that's what you are. If you were born are female, that's what you are.
The brain may disagree with that and experience dysphoria. Transition so far is the only working method that alleviates dysphoria.
>I just don't understand how wearing are really dress and a bit of makeup qualifies a man to be a woman. They still have an X and Y chromosome, no ovaries, uterus, fallopian tube, womb, etc.
When on hormones, they have their desired sex's physiology, including pheromone production, fat distribution, bone growth etc. They are already biologically more their desired sex than the original, even more so if they replace their genitalia.
>And most importantly, we're born male.
Why is that important? There's no consequence to that.
>They are, by definition, male.
Your definition is obtuse.
>>
>>7452884
I agree, and I think that most mtf want so much to pass so that they can integrate into society like females and live like uncle toms, and that the prevalent transgender culture of diminishing more masculine mtf like they aren't all just as equally males to science is a reflex of their toxic masculinity.
>>
>>7454445
Wanting to push those of us who are basically men out of the spotlight is "toxic masculinity", okay.
>>
>>7452884
>I think a lot of homophobia arises from arises lack of understanding.
But that's wrong.
People are just shit, which is why they're homophobic.
The end.
Hasta la vista.
Fin.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.