[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of the day, everything is about sex. Except sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 143895e745f55c3b.gif (2MB, 245x325px) Image search: [Google]
143895e745f55c3b.gif
2MB, 245x325px
At the end of the day, everything is about sex.

Except sex. Sex is about power.

Men are inherently more valuable and more powerful than women.

True alphas exercise their power over what society deems valuable and beautiful.

Penetrating women is for procreation and creative release.

Penetrating beautiful men, and having them submit their inherent power over to you, makes you the ultimate alpha.
>>
File: tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo2_500.jpg (124KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpahvjWkL1r55rbuo2_500.jpg
124KB, 480x640px
>>7451263
Desiring and having sex is inherently cuckoldry.
>>
>>7451263
>Men are inherently more valuable and more powerful than women.
err what? Women are objectively the population blockers in any society.

If you had a society of 1000 men and 10 women that society's number of kids would depend entirely on those 10 women. Even if they each give birth to 5 or 6 kids that would still mean the next generation would have ~60 people, compared to 1010 in the previous generation.

Whereas if you had a society of 1000 women and 10 men those 10 men could impregnate all 1000 women and the next generation would instead be 5000 - 6000 people after the initial generation of 1010 people.

therefore women > men
>>
>>7451278
>women > men

Then why are men the dominant class in society and have been so for millenia? Why are the majority of the world's greatest artistic and scientific achievements the product of men? Why are men more privileged than women?
>>
>>7451278
value depends on context.
in an overpopulated world, being able to increase the population more is of no value at all.
I'm afraid you'll have to come up with a reason for women to have value beyond their vaginas.
good luck with that.
>>
>>7451309
>Then why are men the dominant class in society and have been so for millenia?
Because men are physically stronger and are able to rape women to submission. Women were the most valuable resource human civilizations had so men hoarded that resources all for themselves.

>>7451313
Being able to pull a context out of your ass doesn't change the point, mate. I can just as easily say "in a world where physical strength is irrelevant and economy depends on study and interpersonal relationships men are obsolete".
>>
>>7451329
>I can just as easily say "in a world where physical strength is irrelevant and economy depends on study and interpersonal relationships men are obsolete".

Even easier, you could also just say, "Women are better than men at studying and interpersonal relationships", and then everyone could immediately laugh in your face because that is fucking delusional.
>>
>>7451263
Ian's a beta though who let Mickey fuck him when they were together...
>>
Women have no intrinsic value other than being walking baby incubators. All the great artists, scientists, intellectuals, inventors in human history were and are men, therefore it proves women are not innately intellectually as capable as men therefore women should not be allowed to vote, wear clothes, or even talk and just be tied to a kitchen sink barefoot and pregnant with your precious male offspring.

t. /r9k/ and/or MGTOW
>>
>>7451355
He gets me so goddamn hard though.
>>
>>7451263
>Men are inherently more valuable and more powerful than women.
>imfuckingplying
All of human history is predicated on the fact that women are inherently valuable and men are disposable. You think ladies would have launched a thousand ships for Hans of Troy? Women have the keys to reproduction, so their value is already secured; men have to fight and strive and prove themselves to have worth. Men court women, to win the lady's favor. The woman sits and judges because her value is assumed.
>>
>>7451355
I always perceived Mickey as more alpha than Ian.
>>
>>7451430
>Why did all the great artists, scientists, intellectuals, inventors, etc strive for greatness?
>W O M E N
>O
>M
>E
>N
>>
>>7451270
>>7451270
THIS DESU
>>
>>7451350
Women are better than men at studying. It's why they overtake them in college acceptance. Women are better than men at interpersonal relationships is probably true as well. Men are far more likely to have some mental retardation or autism.

Women >>>> Men
Forever and always in any aspect.
>>
>>7451350
But women are objectively better at studying. They both mature several years faster than boys and their type of learning - sitting quietly and memorizing - is perfect for school environment. Whereas boys take several years longer to mature and they're too active and aren't willing to settle down.

When you correct for gender indoctrination women outperform men in school and at the workplace.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.