[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do femboys here feel about the concept of toxic masculinity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1482440724774.jpg (2MB, 3462x4380px) Image search: [Google]
1482440724774.jpg
2MB, 3462x4380px
How do femboys here feel about the concept of toxic masculinity? How do you define yourself within the paradigm of masculinity?
>>
>>7451174
I enjoy being part of "toxic" masculinity and I try to be toxically masculine as often as possible tbqh.
>>
File: tumblr_nc2ls947gr1r55rbuo1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2ls947gr1r55rbuo1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x667px
>>7451187
Why do femboys get so defensive over their masculinity despite allegedly preaching to disavow it?
>>
>>7451214
Because although they seek the prettiness and softness of women they still see themselves as superior to women.

Or trannies in denial.
>>
>>7451174
Nothing I can do about it but try to destroy it and hopefully make humanity one step closer to the erasure of the toxic masculine culture that society has set
>>
>>7451214
>allegedly
That's the key word.
Nobody's preaching shit my man.
>>
>>7451174
It's a Tumblr buzzword not rooted in reality similar to the belief that white people are inherently racist. That being said I do enjoy my male privilege oh wait I don't have any cause it doesn't exist. I've been beaten up, raped, drugged, robbed, passed up for jobs cause the guy hiring wanted some tits to look at, told cause I was born with a penis I have to take care of the family, am expected to do well at sports, have to hide any interest that may be fem, can't dress up as a girl cause only girls can play androgynous in the state I live in the only privileged classes there are, the rich and super rich.

That being said I am completely attracted to males that are masculine, that like to fish and go to the gym, like to surf, keep their body ripped and are completely gay not interested in women at all but don't mind my a cups.

And Cara stop posting Faye's photos.
>>
>>7451214

They may be rather feminine, but they are still men and identify as men (if they identified as women, they'd be trannies, not femboys). I think anyone would get at least a little defensive if their own identity were attacked.

Anyways, toxic masculinity isn't a thing. There is nothing toxic about being a man and enjoying that fact.
>>
since when was faye a femboy
>>
>>7451539
Faye I think started posting as jaye in femgen awhile back meaning no harm just for some good fun now some asshat is posting her pics with stupid idealogical Tumblr incarnate questions.
>>
>>7451560
I'm okay with this, but only because I'm jealous as fuck of her
>>
The most alpha of the alphas. Any pussy can get fit and stronk, and nobody will give them shit for it. It's an easy path to take and has decent rewards; but it takes a true man to pop hormones and become a cute androgynous faggot and take endless shit from "real" men. Now that's what I call grabbing life by the balls.
>>
>>7451476
There's absolutely nothing wrong with committing 90% of violent crime
>>
>>7451459
>completely gay
>don't mind my a cups.

Delusional
>>
File: homicide.png (14KB, 760x165px) Image search: [Google]
homicide.png
14KB, 760x165px
>>7452192
Yeah, this.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with committing a greater portion of crime or violent crime, and if you disagree you are a racist.
>>
>>7451174
>fayetoshop
>>
>>7451174
my personality is drawn a little from both genders. i think masculinity is too restrictive, obviously, form my point of view, but also for most men who aren't as expressive as they'd like to be. sharing emotions is part of the human experience.

also please stop fucking posting that ugly shit in femgen, thanks
>>
File: deeb.jpg (33KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deeb.jpg
33KB, 600x500px
I feel like im almost like 2 identities, and i have a strong masculine identity as well as one that wants to be female.

Im a femboy, and as a kid I wished i was a girl but i also fantasized about being this badass, with a cool beard and tattoos and muscles, then i'd wish i was a girl again. This continued through puberty...

And i started to sway towards the cliche masculine image until age 17, and then I just... Didn't... I was doing really well, i was a douchebag but i was popular and cool, and now a few years later... I dunno, i look somewhere between a boy and a girl, I'm really weak, I have boobs and a slim waist and wider hips, im emotionally fragile, and my private life is being fucked roughly by a guy past-me would've assumed to be a smaller male, attractive but artsy and not the 'alpha' stereotype, but now he's the alpha of me.

I love him and everything and i wouldn't change it for the world but sometimes i wonder where badass masculine me's identity went, and how i ended up being 'the girl' of a relationship, physically and mentally.
>>
>>7452389
Should have mentioned boobs and co aren't natural, I take HRT
>>
>>7451174
when I'm to old to be fem I'm gonna get /fit/ and join the army
>>
femboys/traps need MAGA hat wearing masculine men to pound their boipuccis whether they want to admit it or not
>>
How does Jay feel that our resident shitposter started using their pics?
>>
>>7452281
>>7452763
>fake
wonder what happens when the attention whore looks in the mirror or when someone seems them irl?
>>
>>7451459
>It's a Tumblr buzzword not rooted in reality
>I've been told cause I was born with a penis I have to take care of the family, am expected to do well at sports, have to hide any interest that may be fem, can't dress up as a girl cause only girls can play androgynous in the state I live in
But people enforcing hypermasculine stereotypes on other is literally what toxic masculinity is.
>>
>>7452219
Black Americans have more testosterone than any other ethnicity in the world, that's why they commit more crimes.
>>
>>7452833
Proofs that it's test and no other reason?
>>
>>7452795
>implying they arent enforced by women
>implying its not the women who exploit all the "you are the man you have to do this and be responsible for that"

toxic femininity much?
or should we just call spade a spade - its discrimination of men
>>
>>7451174
I am male, I enjoy being a male, but I want to look cute/pretty.

Why is androgyny such a difficult concept to grasp?
>>
>>7451174
>>7451214
We're androgynous, we won't reject the masculine or feminine aspects of ourselves pander to someone else's agenda
>>7451231
Why do Gendercrits scapegoat femboys when they've got the best implementation of their ideals
>>
>>7451741
Her boobs are something to behold
>>
>>7452719
maga peeps arent fags though. why would they want faggy boys
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 488x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 488x647px
>>7454395
Be skinny, have a girly face and other feminine traits and then they might get thoughts.

Couple that with being straightforward and not pulling the bs women often do and it isn't all that hard to corrupt a "straight" guy.
>>
It's a stupid idea used to shame people
>>
>>7452795
Yeah, and you know who enforces it? Women. But it's not some social conspiracy, it's just people being shitty
>>
File: 1443934975864.png (835KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443934975864.png
835KB, 1200x1080px
>>7454364
This

>using male privilege where it's beneficial
>using female privilege where it's beneficial

femboys are masterrace af
>>
>>7453888
"Toxic femininity" is a thing, but it's not related to these /pol/-tier conspiracy theories that women control the world and invented gender roles. It's more about the idea that women are encouraged to think it's okay to be helpless and dependent and expect the world to take care of you - kind of the inverse of toxic masculinity, both being opposing ideas that are okay in a moderate way, but when taken to a extreme become harmful.

And personally, a lot of the gender policing of men I've seen comes from other men. Not to say women never gender-police men, but for both sexes a lot of gender policing comes from within the same sex.
>>
>>7452389
Maybe in an effort to be one of the boys you and just wanting to be a badass in general (only good female example for me back then was Sarah Connor) you took these as examples of the boyest boys. At least that's how it went down for me. If that's the case then the "masculine" you sorta just blended into who you are now; assertive behaviour is likely to feel "masculine" due ubbringig. Feels good to not repress my submissive nature desu, being comfortable in your own skin is important
>>
>>7455671
Fuck that, it was almost exclusively my male superiors that pressured me to be masculine. That shit never came from females even where they were aware of it. The socialization fundamentally benefits men, not women, they are the perpetrators of patriarchal domination
>>
I don't take anyone who uses 'toxic' unironically seriously desu
>>
masculinity is only as toxic as one makes it
>>
>>7455671
>>7456102
I don't know about you guys but I got bullied plenty by asshole Stacies for being effeminate and little all the way to the end of high school.

Not to mention how homophobic faghags ironically are. To them you're this pet token faggot and God forbid you fall short of the expectations of their "gay bestie zomg!!"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.