[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it make you mad that a cis female can leave the house with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ofow2kW6d11rhk3pjo1_1280.png (1MB, 1071x968px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofow2kW6d11rhk3pjo1_1280.png
1MB, 1071x968px
Does it make you mad that a cis female can leave the house with no makeup, baggy clothes, unshaven skin, and still be thought of as female?
>>
File: 1482044944838.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482044944838.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>7451130
>unshaven
>no makeup
>>
>>7451130
i can do the same, so im not really mad
>>
>>7451130
>unshaven
kind of girls you talking about faggot?
>>
>>7451130
I do that everyday. Sometimes I can't even believe how little effort I have to put to be reaf as female.

It has it's bad side though since i'm not forced to use makeup to pass I'm not really good at it. So when there is a facy party when you are expected to wear makeup I look off.
>>
>>7451130
No
Just sad
Very
>>
>>7451130
me angry. me hon smash!
>>
>>7451161
trannies and their epilators
>>
File: suffering of mtf.png (180KB, 750x641px) Image search: [Google]
suffering of mtf.png
180KB, 750x641px
>>7451130
>Does it make you mad that a cis female can leave the house with no makeup, baggy clothes, unshaven skin, and still be thought of as female?
That reminded me of this panel so I went hunting. Half an hour later I found it.
>>
>>7451130
>be tranny
>leave house
>haven't shaved in a week
>no makeup
>whatever clothes
>go do errands
>people treat me like normal
Early transition is nice. Sorry I'm not some honzilla with facial hair and a man face.
Then again, I'm not some gross slob so it's not like I do this often.
>>
>>7451161
I assumed OP means body hair. Like if someone sees that a girl didn't shave her legs, they won't jump to the conclusion that she's a man, she'll jjust be a girl with shaved legs to them.
Everyone has facial hair- Ie, literally hair on their face. For many girls it's just invisible peach fuzz, though some women have visible upper lip hair but without waxing she will just look like a girl with darker peach fuzz in that area. So hairier than the social norm = still pass as a cis woman, is what I think OP means.
>>
>mad
No
>sad and envious
Of course, but I'm just as sad thinking that a cis man go leave the house without feeling any thoughts of dysphoria as well. I wish I was normal
>>
>>7451314
The funny part is she doesn't realize that person is FtM IIRC, so she's basically insulting them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.