[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of trans people that look like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: 1482455161291.jpg (93KB, 876x654px) Image search: [Google]
1482455161291.jpg
93KB, 876x654px
What do you guys think of trans people that look like this?

I am a bisexual cis male and think they're freaks, but I am ok with qts that pass.

Am I a hypocrite?
>>
I'm trans and I don't consider people like that to be trans, just attention whores.

It's one thing to not pass, it's understandable, but there is a very clear and obvious difference between someone who doesn't pass but is sincere in their desire to look like the opposite sex and someone who is not even fucking trying or makes a fucking point of not passing, like that guy is doing everything he can to look as disgusting as possible
>>
>>7450631
You're not hypocritical. People are not entitled to others being attracted to them especially when they dont even try and then complain about it.

It's extremely easy to tell what the intentions of a person are when they do something drastic. That guy's intentions are obviously to be an asshole. A tranny who is obviously trying to cover up their imperfections and who is polite clearly just wants to look how they feel
>>
>>7450631
I don't care because I'm not some autist obsessed with policing how people whom I'm probably never going to interact with dress. Btw you are a hypocrite and these >>7450635
>>7450750 are stupid cunts who think everyone's subjected to their tranny standards of beauty.
>>
>>7450631
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>7450631
I think they have a right to do whatever they want with their bodies and to ask to be treated how they want, including stay out of HRT because of medical reasons or not even try to look female, but people also have a right to not be attracted to them.

I'm a passer but have nonpassing friends who are there either through difficulty because they're post-pubertal or literal deliberate lack of effort because they don't believe in passing, and I'd never deny their identity because of that, but if the latter came up and said they couldn't find any dates I'd be like 'well, duh'
>>
>>7450824
Compounding on that, makeup, skincare, haircare, mannerisms, voice training, getting your hormones to the right level without killing yourself, finding a doctor and a psych who aren't assholes, getting family support, funding the whole shenanigans, and basically learning stuff you would've learned within the first 12 years of your life if you were AFAB and now have to cram into less than an year is something not everyone can be arsed to do. I think the only reason I went through it all is because I'm OCD af and obsessed with being perfect, but I don't blame someone if it's overwhelming to them.
>>
>>7450631
that's not a trans person.
no you're not a hypocrite. it'd be stupid to compare a literal man in a dress like that to an actual trans girl.

>>7450783
lol it's not "standards of beauty" when you're a man growing a beard. Women don't have beards. I'm willing to bet you're an autistic man like the person in that video.
People can dress how they want but the fact that you like to dress in drag doesn't give you the right to speak for actual trans people.
>>
>>7450928
I don't think we have the right to pick what anyone else identifies as, buddy. Chill a bit more.
>>
>>7450928
>it'd be stupid to compare a literal man in a dress like that to an actual trans girl.
but most trans "girls" are literally men in dresses
>>
>>7450928
>I'm willing to bet you're an autistic man like the person in that video.

I'm a cis gay male, tranny cunt.

>doesn't give you the right to speak for actual trans people.

Just because you deluded yourself into thinking you pass doesn't make you the official judge on who's a tranny and who isn't.
>>
>>7450983
It's embarassing to see people giving a shit about what other people do and genuinely being emotionally affected by it in this day and age

hope you have a good life <3
>>
>>7450938
>identifies as
lol there's a difference between 'identifying' as a gender and being that gender.

>>7450939
do you know how to read? men in dresses are not actual trans women.

>>7450966
>I'm a cis gay male, tranny cunt.
what's your point? you're still an autistic man.

you aren't the judge of who is actually trans, you have absolutely no grounds on the subject. leave that to the actual trans people and medical professionals.
>>
>>7451020
A medical term. It's useful for treatment. Somewhat useful for forming a community, if you're into that sort of thing. Not much else.

But like I said, do your thing, buddy. I'll be here. Hope you find happiness.
>>
>>7451020
oh i forgot to answer your first question

If you wanna call it that it's okay, but I'd rather call it not caring about what doesn't matter. Life dealt me a good hand and things worked out the way I wanted them. The natural way of things when you have nothing bad to worry about is to start giving a shit about other people's problems, but I decided to chill and not worry about anything.
>>
>>7451054
If you say so, okay. I'll continue to use the pronouns people prefer. Doesn't hurt to be nice.
>>
>>7451100
I don't think so. I know femboys and they never gave me shit.
>>
File: safe.jpg (19KB, 634x338px) Image search: [Google]
safe.jpg
19KB, 634x338px
>>7451100
I think you just want an enemy. How's life?
>>
>>7450631
I'm a straight male and I don't fucking care, people should be free to dress any way they want (as long as certain rules are respected, of course).

The left-winger propaganda disgusts me, though:

>"Check your privilege and stop misgendering her, she clearly looks like a beautiful wimmin, the female form comes in different shapes and sizes, she's stunning!!11!1!"
>>
I'm bi. When they look like that, they fall into the uncanny valley. Hence, not really attractive to most people, regardless of sexual preferences.
>>
>>7450631
They're obviously not trans or they'd actually be trying to pasd. They want attention.
>>
>>7451159
>person politely asks you to use ""her"" when speaking to her
>you can be a nice person and accept this request or be an edgelord and use ""him""
>choose the latter

Why are you such a shitty person?
>>
>>7451588
>implying transgenderism isn't just an elaborate ploy for attention

Kek
>>
>>7450631
I don't consider them trans, I consider the guy in that video to be a guy. If you don't even make an effort to look like the opposite gender you're not really trans and you're just an attention whoring freak. If that guy was really trans he wouldn't ever leave his house looking like that.
I just wish I could say how much harm he does to the trans community to his stupid hairy face
>>
File: 1493993922200.png (9KB, 858x102px) Image search: [Google]
1493993922200.png
9KB, 858x102px
>>7451628
>incidents that never happened

I'd use their preferred gender pronouns, as I said, I don't fucking care, but sometimes you simply can't tell at first glance.

Why are you such a shitty leftist?
>>
>>7451691
>Why are you such a shitty leftist?

I'm not. Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is colluding with whatever group you hate? Why so paranoid?
>>
>>7451677
>I just wish I could say how much harm he does to the trans community to his stupid hairy face

What harm are you talking about?
>>
>>7451702
Making us all look like degenerate freaks, it took me forever to get my parents to realize normal trans people exist
>>
>>7451714
Lol not everyone's a prejudiced hack like your parents, also, the fact that you think people like the OP's make you look bad is pretty ironic considering how many people say the same about trans people and the rest of LGB...
>>
>>7451728
Most people I've met are totally unaware of normal trans people because the media chooses transtrenders to represent us for some reason.
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a guy can put on a dress and some makeup and be considered trans, it's just more ridiculous how represented these "people" are
>>
>>7450966
The dude in the video makes literally no attempt to look female. That's a clear indicator of someone who doesn't actually suffer from gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7451702
Minimizing/invalidating/makingageneralfuckingmockery of the very real struggle and pain of actual trans people.

Im embarassed to disclose to people im trans because of trenders. Its just awful that its considered 'cool' or 'in' to posture yourself as trans when the reality for those of us who are actually trans more resembles a nightmare than a lifestyle-choice.

In the lalaland these shitstains inhabit, youre on the "good guys team" if you position yourself as a victim in a global struggle against the supposed evil cis-hetero-normative-etc oppressors.

Shits gay
>>
>>7450631
pretty mad
I try to look as feminine as possible with regard to grooming (not talking about clothes/makeup) and just give up boymode because even with clothing and makeup I look like a guy. How can this person possibly be trans? They're a fucking transvestite, they're every bad movie stereotype about "trans" people. They're a character, an empty shell that does not experience anguish at male secondary sex characteristics or social treatment. They're everything that made me repress and believe that the condition I suffered from didn't exist. I'm being told what the fuck I am by some shit with a boner for feminism and a hatred for the men who made him feel inferior. Fuck these people and the people who enable them
>>
>>7452026
>other people should change to make my life easier

Why don't you stop pretending you're a woman? I'm sure you would make the lives of the people around you much easier :)
>>
>>7450631
makes me sick and embarrassed 2bh
i'm not passable but going out looking like that would be fucking humiliating
>>
I wonder what Colin Morchie's daugther looks like
>>
>>7450631
That quite obviously isnt a trans person
>>
>>7450631
If they look like this, AKA just blatantly not even trying, I'll probably just use they/them pronouns or try to avoid using pronouns and just call them by their name. I mean in all likelihood they're probably not really trans yeah but I have a hard time being mean to people in real life.

The exception to this is that I know people who have asked to be called by their preferred pronouns in trans spaces and in private with other trans people and I think that's fine, cause I think they do that just to try to get used to it and stuff and see if it helps with dysphoria.
>>
>>7450631
>I find you displeasing to my penis and therefore I wish you would die

Not exactly hypocrisy, just a shitty human being
>>
>>7452243
but he's shitty to humanity not OPs penis
>>
>>7450631
Beard shadow, no foundation
That GARISH shade of lipstick
Cat eyes
I bet the gayvoice is strong.
Very masculine transwoman here. That fag is a crossdresser. Not trans. A caricature.
>>
>>7452852
Also those brows.
>>
Need dysphoria to be trans.

No transwoman with dysphoria would ever allow that beard, let alone make a spectacle of themselves with it.

It's a man in a dress, go stealth and move on with life.
>>
>>7452026
Well said brother.
>>
File: 1482325384302.jpg (114KB, 557x305px) Image search: [Google]
1482325384302.jpg
114KB, 557x305px
>>7451691
>dat image
Daily reminder
>>
File: 1383892205069.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1383892205069.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>7452939
>go stealth and move on with life.
>>
>>7450631

Is this that faggot that said dysphoria is basically BDD and compared it to cis people's benign insecurities that they obviously could but wouldn't get surgery over?
Fuck this piece of shit.
>>
>>7450938

And you don't have a right to pick how anyone identifies you.
>>
>>7451094

It does when you legitimise damaging views of trans people. Might as well identify child rapists as homosexuals.
>>
>I think ugly people are freaks, but attractive people I'm okay with

Why does this thread exist
>>
>>7455197
It exists for self hating trannies to perpetuate their self-hate, it's our favourite pastime!

>kill all ugly people
>>
File: tao.gif (227KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
tao.gif
227KB, 500x431px
>>7450631
On one hand, they're helping push gender norms because in an ideal world, it'd be nice if a trans woman could be lax on shaving one day, or maybe grow comfortable with her natural voice and not be met with complete disgust and hostility. You know, our male roots not being treated as complete cancer.

On the other hand, they make actual trans people look like complete jokes.
>>
>>7455189
>comparing unattractivness to being a fucking rapist
The reach here is incredible
>>
>>7455564

Not unattractiveness, just literal man-ness. And It obviously wasn't a comparison of severity, it was a reference to the fact that homos used to literally be lumped in with child rapists as if they're the same thing, which was obviously very damaging to their image.
>>
>>7455564
you're retarded m8
>>
>>7455636
Ok
>>
>>7450631
he looks like a rare pepe
>>
>>7450938
he has already claimed hes a gay man
>>
gross honestly
>>
>>7455992
rofl
>>
>>7455175
Yes. That's the problem that comes from the terms "trans" and "transgender" being so broad: technically people like this do speak for trans people, despite the fact they have little in common with dysphoric transsexuals (who have a medical need to transition). It would be nice if they at least acknowledged that, but no, they somehow didn't realise that people who want to wear women's clotting (with a fucking beard) are not even on the same level as people who are suicidal over not being female, and went on TV to spout their actively harmful and misleading bullshit.
>>
You're allowed to think they're ugly, but why would you call them freaks?
They aren't hurting anybody, they're just expressing themselves.

The real freaks are the men who want to kill them just because they look like that.
>>
>>7455636
Not an argument.
>>7455564
All trannies are delusional. This is what you can expect from them.
>>7455189
>legitimize damaging views of trans people
You may want to "put your best foot forward" but that doesn't give you the right to attempt to silence the voices of trannies just for being a more negative, and therefore more accurate, representation of your cause. The hypocrisy of the trans movement is largely why myself and so many others refuse to support them. You should learn to tolerate your own before you seek for the tolerance of others he-she.
>>
I mean I guess it depends on how you view gender. If you think it's a social construct, then who is to say that that person doesn't look like a woman? If they say they are a woman and gender is a social construct, then they must look like a woman
>>
File: 1474820755810.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474820755810.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>>7450631
I'm a /pol/tard but monstrosities like the one in that video make me feel so bad for trans people who actually put in effort.
>>
>>7466788
Gender isn't a social construct, it's based off sex, if you don't actually attempt to pass as the other sex then you're not transitioning as the most transition currently is is mimicking the opposite sex well enough that it's worth just calling you the opposite sex. If you do a poor enough job mimicking the opposite sex where I reasonably refer to you as your birth sex(as is with OPs pic) and have people understand what I mean, then too bad so sad you've got to deal.
>>
>>7466788
If gender is a social construct then I should be able to carry children in my womb
>>
The cis want me to think bad of them, so I don't.
>>
You're not hypocritical as much as you're a cunt. Transwomen don't have to look cis, lol.. like that's not a factual thing, that's just how you view it. You can say "yeah but blah blah" it's still your view on the matter. Think they're freaks, but hopefully you still value their freedom to look how they want to look, and you don't take that prejudice and apply it in real world situations.
>>
Well, any tranny will be just another guy's corpse on the table of a pathologist in the end.
>>
>>7450635
/thread
>>
>>7450631

Yes, you are. If straight people calling you a faggot or saying you're really just gay pissed you off, you saying any queer person is a freak is hypocritical. Like... gurl, get off your high horse, 20 years ago you'd be just as much as a "freak" as the people you're talking about.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.