[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 80

File: alrite.jpg (43KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
alrite.jpg
43KB, 500x751px
Cis Lesbian General: Tomboy Appreciation

Who's your favorite and what's your favorite part about them?

Hints: Ignore posts that are attention-seeking. Hide and ignore the degenerate non-lesbian.
Have you applied your filters today?: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News:
>/Underweight/ lesbians are absurdly cute despite health issues
>Manipulative girlfriend drama
>A new surge of hispanic lesbians!
>Weed and other drugs are repulsive
>/clg/ rejoices at the Tracer reveal "ONE OF US, ONE OF US" Salt is so delicious.
>Austrianon continues to shill Hibiki 21
>Girls in girl clothes are cute
>OP was late and apologizes
>>
File: KK.jpg (103KB, 608x633px) Image search: [Google]
KK.jpg
103KB, 608x633px
Hmm. the "boy" in "tomboy" must have ruined me. TOMBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>7449905
anyone else feeling a little sorry for a the hibikek fans?
>>
>>7449928
Keep your weeb in a weeb thread. And from here on out just boycott kyoanus.
>>
>>7449920
I have a neighbour who looks like her.
>>
>>7449931
Don't make me spam you with my waifus anon. I'll do it. I did kinda wanna watch maid dragon though.
>>
File: overalls tho.jpg (84KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
overalls tho.jpg
84KB, 500x750px
>>7449982
That's how they'll get you anon! They knew they fucked up so they picked a show to lure people back in! And it isn't even a good show. Also. You don't want to make an enemy of me.
>>
>>7449905
My favourite is my gf. My favourite thing about her is everything.
>>
>tfw my only friends is this discord
th-thanks desu
>>
File: 1427487602341.jpg (31KB, 567x748px) Image search: [Google]
1427487602341.jpg
31KB, 567x748px
>>7449995
I'll be pirating it anyway though, it's not as if they'll be making a profit off me. What are you gonna do, spam me with pictures of cute dykes? I love cute dykes. I win either way.
>>
Where's the line between tomboy and butch?
>>
>>7449935
Why aren't you trying to make her your wife right now?
>>
>>7450048
She's a qt but I have no idea how to approach her.
>>
>GF and I are playing vidya last night
>She's had a rough day
>Don't feel up for playing vidya at the moment, but figured it'd make her feel better
>She tells me she's suddenly feeling great
>Thinking I helped her feel better, chipper myself
>She tells me an ex messaged her who she doesn't get to talk to often
>Here we go again
>"You have nothing to worry about, but there are still feelings there."
>I ask about our date today
>She forgot
>Get a little upset and quiet
>She's not happy I'm not chipper and won't tell her what's wrong
>Go to bed with her telling me to call her in the morning to set the date up
>Call at 10:00, 10:30 and 11:00
>She's out like a light, no alarm
>Already up and ready to go at 10:00
>She gets up around 1:30
>I'm a bit upset, but try not to make a big deal of it-- just being quiet
>She's not happy I'm moody
>I wind up crying because I'm an idiot
>I call her and tell her I'm just upset because all our dates are canceled
>Ask if she's still hanging out with girl she's been flirting with
>She said she hasn't heard from her, so no
>Tell her I wasn't alright with her putting herself in a situation that she knew she couldn't 100% trust
>Her kneejerk reaction is to ask me who the hell I think I am to tell her who she can and cannot hang out with
>Tell her I'm not saying that and that I'm just not comfortable with the idea
>"I know, I know. That wasn't fair of me."
>Somehow me being upset by everything gets turned into me having been doing wrong
>"You know I'm here for you if you need me right?"
>She tells me she held her tongue with what she was wanting to say
>Literally have been dropping everything when she needs me and listening to her when she needs it
>She says I'm just not doing enough
I just can't bring myself to leave, though. I just care about her too much and I'm hoping that once the holidays are over and the stress is over she'll treat me better like she's been promising. She's apologized twice for taking out her bad mood on me.
>>
>>7450067
I'll stop spamming you guys with this drama. I just need an outlet for this that isn't friends/family. I feel like such a failure. Thanks for the help, though. I do appreciate it. I know I need to break it off. I know. I just can't bring myself to do it. Selfishly, at that.
>>
>>7450067
She's a psycho, break up with her already. She's just going to keep doing this shit and making you feel awful. You sound like a nice girl, go find another nice girl.
>>
>>7449928
What's there to feel sorry for?
>>
>>7450067
Are you the anon with the abusive gf from the last thread? If so, please get yourself out of there.
>>
tfw slept with a qt last night
tfw waking up to morning cuddles
>>
>>7450346
Are you shitposting while in bed with an unconscious qt?
>>
>>7450044
I think, in short, that a tomboy doesn't want to be girly while a butch also wants to be manly.
Like tomboys are loosely masculine because she'd rather be practical and not have hair get in the way, not deal with dresses where you have to watch how you sit, not worry about eating delicately so that lipstick doesn't smear, etc. A tomboy wants to be comfortable and be herself, which doesn't necessarily mean actively embracing masculinity or altogether rejecting traditional womanhood.
Just how I view it, idk I'm sure there's a better answer out there. Hope I explained it okay.
>>
>>7450397
That sounds pretty on point desu. I'm actively not feminine, but I'd never consider myself butch.
>>
>>7449928
Yup, people watching this for """"lesbians"""" really got BTFO.
>>
i'm lonely. what do i have to do to find a non-fat lesbian gf
>>
>>7450067
I had a couple of relationships like that. Gtfo out of there. Find a nice girl. That one is manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>7450476
Turn a fattie into a slim/muscular one and she'll love you forever. Then you'll have both a fit and loyal gf.
>>
>>7450486
have you ever met a fattie? they'd rather die than stop eating an family size bag of cheetohs daily
>>
File: 20161221_171626.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_171626.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I went to a convent yesterday and as some other anon said it really was all geriatric ladies, half of them were already on a wheelchair. All of them were super nice though.

Somehow I did get to experience that Marimite-esque feeling when I saw pic related. If young nuns still existed I would join a convent asap.
>>
File: tumblr_o80xcsxRTo1qd6ii0o1_1280.jpg (76KB, 750x919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80xcsxRTo1qd6ii0o1_1280.jpg
76KB, 750x919px
>>7449905
>Tomboy Appreciation
Fuck yes
>>
>>7450476
Look through tinder? I've been using it for a couple of days and still haven't been able to find the courage to swipe right.
>>
>>7450501
I'm pretty sure nuns can't have gfs
>>
>>7450501
Yeah, I went to a convent school and the last of the nuns retired over the last few years. Glad you still enjoyed it though.
>>
>>7450587
How do you meet qt dykes if you don't have a Facebook/can't Tindr?
>>
>>7450602
We can be super special best friends if you know what I mean.

>>7450639
It's such a shame. Why must girls be fucking whores now, like deepthroating cock comes before God. Where are the twenty first century pure cuties at?
>>
>>7450684
Uh. I do feel at pains to point out that diving for pearls isn't exactly conducive to entering a convent either.
>>
>>7450716
Can't be worse than my current life to be honest, and if young girls actually joined I would be surrounded by cute nuns all day every day until the end of my life.
>>
>>7449928
>>7450467
Pffft. Modern yurifags are such weaklings.
>>
>>7450789
>wahh you're weak if you don't like muh dead lesbians and bait and switch yuri of 40 years ago!!!!1!
>>
Why the fuck is there a lesbian general here when it's very clear that the posters in this general absolute detest the rest of the board and don't want to be here at all

There are so many other websites for lesbian discussion
>>
>>7450811
>There are so many other websites for lesbian discussion
kek. Name one(1) that is not infested with trannies and SJWs.
>>
>>7450811

Name one that isnt fucking sjw central.
>>
>>7450789
I mean, I think they're dopes, but a lot of them seem so young.
>>
>>7450811
We don't even hate the rest of the board desu. We just keep to ourselves mostly.
>>
>>7450815
This board is also infested with trannies.
>>
Hibishitters jumping into the Kuzu no Honkai baitrain next season.
>>
>>7450833
Can I exchange my goggles for some blinkers and just block them out completely?
>>
>>7450839
You should have your eyes removed if you fall for yuribait that easily.
>>
>>7450850
I just meant the Hibishitters. Unfortunately it's been almost impossible to avoid them completely and it's not as if I've ever watched the show. I imagine there'll be a little of that with Kuzu too.
>>
>>7450831
but you can say things like "I don't want to date a tranny" and mods won't ban you for being mean to trannies.

I don't hate the rest of the board either, I just don't want to date them. When are people going to realize that not wanting to date someone doesn't mean you hate them?
>>
>>7450811
the rest of this board is 99% disgusting trannies who want lesbians to desire their hormone addled peen.
>>
>>7450797
Hibikek is neither tho.

>>7450828
>but a lot of them seem so young.
True.

>>7450833
Hibikek and Kuzu no Honkai are pretty different animals.
>>
>>7450892
Why are Hibishitters so butthurt and unable to accept the anime is plain bait?
>>
>>7450883
I dunno. There seems to be a decent number of gay dudes too.
>>
>>7450905
I don't really give a fuck what other people think, it's a good show. I don't know why anyone would go into the show expecting pure lesbian shenanigans, but calling it 'bait' is making retarded assumptions about authorial intent.

Even if you just take everything as it is in canon, it's an unusually excellent portrayal of a romantic friendship. If you ship them then why they fuck would you let some interest in men get in the way?
>>
>>7450911
they know to stay in their own threads and ask how likely it is to get HIV if they have anonymous sex at a club, though.
>>
>Cis Lesbian
Disgusting obese woman beating lihs.
>>
File: 1429267821578.jpg (247KB, 2560x496px) Image search: [Google]
1429267821578.jpg
247KB, 2560x496px
>>7450976
Tell me again about Kyoani's 'authorial intent'
>>
>>7450999
>tfw no gf to beat
>tfw no gf to beat me
>tfw no gf to beat up other people together with
>>
>>7451012
Yeah, I think assuming they included that kind of content for the express purpose of acquiring viewers is retarded.
>>
>>7451034
And yet the only other example of a platonic red string of fate I could find was Free!, their fujobait.
>>
I've reached another wall with masturbation. It's just not enough, no matter how many times I orgasm, it doesn't take away the need for another woman! It's killing me.
>>
>>7451080
I'm in a similar situation. It just feels like a chore at this point. Half the time I can't even get into it. I need a gf.
>>
>>7451031
Tfw I realize we both want the same things
Nevermind I love lesbians now
>>
>>7451043
Though those bishie fucks don't have female interests because KyoAnus knew their audience.

What they did with Hibikek was take a nice story and rip it apart with yuri to attract moeshitters but left the male love interests because they still are important to the story. I have nothing against the original Hibike story but what KyoAnus did is fucking atrocious. At least the visual direction is good which works for their main audience (niwaka.)
>>
>>7450067
Ahhh, reminds me of my ex. Seriously, does someone who makes you feel worse when you're upset, and prioritises making sure you know it's your fault, instead of comforting you, does she sound like a good person? Getting real sick of your shit anon, stop cucking yourself and ditch her!
>>
>>7450497
It's a fattie wishing someone would save her. Urgh, the thought of cajoling someone into living my lifestyle makes me feel sick
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 400x378px
I've been calling myself a trans man for a while now, but I haven't medically or physically transitioned and I feel like I won't be a real man anyway. I feel like calling myself a lesbian again and trying to be a girl again. Has anyone else here been there?
>>
>>7451272
Yeah somewhat during puberty but fortunately enough I grew out of it within 2 years or so.
>>
File: C8kgVo.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
C8kgVo.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>7451262
this.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>7451296
One of my friends keeps trying to get me to save his round gf.

I brought this on myself, he doesn't see the point in strength training quote "unless you want to beat people up" and I was lecturing him about how pathetic it is how many people can't squat down and then stand back up again unweighted. Cue his gf coming downstairs and squatting down to get something, and having to get onto all fours and then use a table to haul herself up
>>
>>7451331
>Cue his gf coming downstairs and squatting down to get something, and having to get onto all fours and then use a table to haul herself up
Lel. Fatties are always good for comic relief
>>
>>7450067
Be kind to yourself and leave her.
>>
File: 1362688030177.gif (1004KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1362688030177.gif
1004KB, 320x240px
>be tomboy
>nobody likes me irl

>>7450397
What is 'manly', though?
>>
>>7450497
kind of off topic, but i used to live with a fatty lesbian, and she didn't even eat like that. i made our meals, we ate together and spent all our time together, and we also went grocery shopping together, so i knew what she was eating. so i'm not actually sure why she's so fat. she was probably a bit more active than me, too, since i'm sedentary af. any ideas?
>>
>>7451364
Tomboys are hot

t. Gay guy
>>
>>7451395
Depends.
Like, personally, I was fat af as a kid, and there was a pretty long stretch of time where I wasn't eating all that shitty or too much, but it was enough to maintain the weight I had gained when I was a little kid. Had to eat less than that to actually loose it. Maybe she was tubby from the get-go and she isn't eating at a big enough deficit for her body tor reflect her current diet.

More likely, though, she's drinking her calories somewhere that you're not realizing. How much water this bitch drink?
>>
>>7450067
>>7451250
tfw this reminds me of me
;_;
>>
>>7451402
I don't know if that's better or worse than hearing a straight man likes me
>>
>>7451395
either you're a ham who thinks she's not fat, or she was sneaking food more than you thought. (getting donuts on the way to work, drinking beetus juice)
>>
>>7451435
This. Unless she's shorter than you, she was eating when you weren't looking
>>
>>7451416
i know she used to drink a lot of diet soda, but even though it's probably bad for you, it's 0 kcals, and she stopped anyway.
>Maybe she was tubby from the get-go and she isn't eating at a big enough deficit for her body tor reflect her current diet.
i think that might be it, she's been fat for the better part of her life. she ate about as much as me when we lived together, and my bmi is <20. she has pcos or something I think so that might be why it's not enough to lose?
>>
>>7451456
>she has pcos or something
lmao
every fatty has some "it's genetics" excuse.
>>
Those translated YagaKimi extras killed me. I really, really hope Citrus and NTR don't kill the chance of YagaKimi getting anime.
>>
>>7451547
go to /u/ stupid weeb
>>
>>7451435
>>7451454
don't think that's possible. and i'm about 55kg.

>>7451533
are you saying pcos don't real?
>>
File: 1453731686636.jpg (129KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453731686636.jpg
129KB, 666x800px
>>7451564
No
>>
>>7451572
>are you saying pcos don't real?
i'm saying every fatty has it and/or whatever thyroid condition they can google to explain why it takes them longer than a month to lose the weight they've stacked on for years
>>
>>7451587
doctors are a thing that exist
>>
>>7451592
Nonsense.
Fatties gonna fat.
>>
File: FIG-DOL-9116_01.jpg (18KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-DOL-9116_01.jpg
18KB, 220x304px
>>7451592
if your grease golem roomie went to a doctor why didn't they prescribe her something to offset her "conditiun". oh right because it's imaginary and she's just a typical lazy ham
>>
File: 1399856936649.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1399856936649.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
>>7451429
The issue is when things are good, they're really good. But it's also the same for the other side.

>"So?"
>"I don't know. I don't know anything."
>"That makes two of us."
>"I mean-- All I do know is that I love you and I don't want to lose you."
>"Well you know two things I don't, then."

Shit like that. She just has zero empathy toward anyone or anything.

>"You have nothing to worry about with my ex, but there are still feelings there."

>Only know her father and sister because I knew them prior to meeting her

The whole thing just makes me feel like I'm horribly inadequate for any sort of relationship. I feel like I'm giving it my all but it just isn't good enough. I literally don't know if it's me or not that's the issue. I always feel like I'm holding on by this thread that can be cut at any moment by her-- but it's just something I can't reach.

But it can be so good. The good times are what really keeps me staying here and hoping that maybe the first holiday without her grandma is what's causing all of this. She keeps telling me she appreciates that I'm sticking around and helping her through all this and that not a lot of people would do that... And then turns around to tell me that she somehow isn't happy with me, but can't tell me why. "I'm just worried I'm falling out of love with you, but it might just be a bad day for me in general." It's confusing. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted from it and yet I'm staying because I have this stupid notion that maybe after Christmas she'll perk back up again and we'll be like we were and she'll treat me well. Then again in her own words: "I won't treat you great, but I'll definitely treat you better."

Therein lies the new problem:

"Treat you better, but not great." Shouldn't the whole premise of being in a relationship mean you want to treat that person great? I know that's all I want for her. I want her to be happy. I sacrifice a lot to try and make that a possibility.
>>
>>7451429
Are you the cuck or the cruel waste of space in this situation?

>>7451572
She didn't leave the house without you? Shit you need to get her to a lab so they can study her, do you know how much a free energy machine is worth??
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 464x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 464x250px
>>7451606
not sure that's how that works. do you even know what pcos is? and are you really saying her doctor lied to her?
>>
>>7451621
i'm saying she lied to you, because she's a typical fatty who gives up the second it's told not to eat like an animal
>>
>>7451626
i was there you retard
>>
>>7451627
Oh, yeah i was a navy seal, so there
>>
>>7451627
twist is this is the fatass "friend"
>>
>>7451611
You need to get the fuck out, dude. It doesn't matter if she says shit that gets your hopes up. The fact is that she treats you like shit, and you're fucking miserable. It's not going to get better, and even if it did, why would you want to be with someone who has ever been okay with treating you like trash?
>>
>>7451611
I feel like I'm talking to me in the past.
What happened to me is exactly this kind of shit, she never demonstrated empathy, she even tries to chat now sometimes and I say that I don't think she can be a good friend, and she's like "I don't want to be a good friend I just want a casual conversation why do you have to be so serious".

In my experience she will do what she is doing, she will wear you out until you're so exhausted you can't even try to be there emotionally for her and then she will dump you because "it's not fun for me being around someone so miserable"

Please anon don't get yourself in this situation that I did, it took so long to emotionally recover from that wizened up shell of a human.
>>
>>7451643
You can have good times with someone else.
With someone this selfish I promise the good times are only good because they're better than the shit times. Anyone can seem okay when you're having fun, it's how the hard times are that matter. You should be pulling each other up, it's more like she's trying to fucking drown you
>>
>>7451647
Same person, moreover, her grandma dying isn't going to be the only excuse she has to be a fucking cunt. People dying/ being ill, arguments with friends, stress at work, accidents, illness. All of these happen with regularity and all of them will be a great excuse to treat you how she is now.

She isn't going to act different because what's she's doing now is working great for her! She's getting away with it. The only way to win is not to play.
>>
>>7450976
I for one, went into it completely blind. I didn't watch it for the yuri. I just saw the build up and then the bs they pulled right after it. Needless to say, I stopped watching it and didn't watch the S2 either. I actually wish that they just didn't put yuri in it in the first place. Why bait it with yuri? It's already good on its own. But noooooo.

Yuri shekels is where it's at. Apparently. And NTRing yuri. Yep. I mad.
>>
>>7451706
You can't reason with Hibifaggots, they will deny it was bait all along because they are delusional fucks who think friends are also lesbians with each other even after being confirmed heterosexual in the somewhat twisted adaptatation.

Can't wait for next season to see them fight that Hanabi is a lesbian because she let Sanae sleep with her and that Sanae will get a totally not het end in the manga.
>>
>>7451031
>tfw could probably beat and be beaten by gf
>tfw too much of a baby to live out that fetish
>>
File: 2.jpg (142KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
142KB, 1080x1350px
Left or right?
>>
>>7451928
Neither of those over-processed whores.
>>
>>7451928
redhead looks like a tranny
>>
My crush got a boyfriend and now I'm acting really cold and distant towards her and I can't help it lmao
>>
>>7452004
Good. She missed out on having a girl lick her vag. She should suffer.
>>
>>7450397
I basically agree, except for:

>A tomboy wants to be comfortable and be herself, which doesn't necessarily mean actively embracing masculinity or altogether rejecting traditional womanhood.

Butches want to be comfortable and be themselves too, they just happen to be genuinely masculine instead of nowhere on the gender spectrum. Lots of people think butches are putting up a front or an act when they're not, that level of masculinity is just was feels natural and normal and anything else feels genuinely distressing and unnatural.

There are also lots of genuinely butch people that get called "tomboy" and "andro" if they're hot and /fit/, because people think of butch as an insult and just to not use it positively. It doesn't matter if you're full lumberjack mode with timbs if you're skinny, people will refuse to acknowledge you as butch and will call you genderqueer or whatever.

t. butch dyke/in denial ftm
>>
>>7450501
Nuns are genuinely some of the sweetest and happiest old ladies. I spent a couple weeks living in a convent as a prospective Postulant back before I realized how homo I was. There are specific orders that have young members but you have to go looking for them. Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist and Poor Clare Nuns of Perpetual Adoration are the two orders I remember having a lot of growth. The more traditional orders have younger people generally.

Don't do it if you're actually homo though. You'll fall in love with one of them and it'll be torture for all involved.
>>
>>7451043
I'm saying you're attributing too much malicious motivation to the inclusion of such things.

>>7451151
Because I'm sure you've read the originals right?

>>7451706
Y'all are militant as hell.

>>7451735
I legit do not care whether they're gay or not. The show is one of the best portrayals of adolescent female intimacy I've seen, and that's what matters to me.
>>
>>7450537
this is the best really
>>
File: britty drake.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
britty drake.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
don't mind me, just having a little panic attack so i'm going to post a bunch of girls who make music whom I have a crush on
>>
File: liz powell 1.jpg (73KB, 425x641px) Image search: [Google]
liz powell 1.jpg
73KB, 425x641px
>>
File: Stefanie Franciotti .jpg (47KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
Stefanie Franciotti .jpg
47KB, 608x405px
>>
File: bilinda buther 1.jpg (154KB, 714x1118px) Image search: [Google]
bilinda buther 1.jpg
154KB, 714x1118px
Misspelled file name, but whatever.
>>
File: susanne sundfor.jpg (84KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
susanne sundfor.jpg
84KB, 333x500px
>>
File: no-joy-band-620x413.jpg (66KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
no-joy-band-620x413.jpg
66KB, 620x413px
>>
File: courtney-barnett.jpg (102KB, 653x455px) Image search: [Google]
courtney-barnett.jpg
102KB, 653x455px
>>
File: Raphaelle Standell-Preston.jpg (231KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Raphaelle Standell-Preston.jpg
231KB, 600x400px
>>
File: Victoria Legrand.jpg (44KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Legrand.jpg
44KB, 460x690px
>>
>>7452297
>>7452298
>>7452303
>>7452306
>>7452309
>>7452311
>>7452311
>>7452313
>>7452316
those are some qt grills
>>
File: kathryn calder.jpg (143KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kathryn calder.jpg
143KB, 600x400px
>>
File: Rachel Goswell.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel Goswell.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>
File: emily haines.jpg (103KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
emily haines.jpg
103KB, 1280x814px
Two more, including this one.
>>
>>
File: ruby rogers.jpg (407KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ruby rogers.jpg
407KB, 678x1024px
i wanna do this thing too
>>
I want to shoot myself.

I hate Christmas and I feel like shit. It doesn't feel like it's Christmas at all.

I finally felt like I started to like Christmas again, but this year sucks. Can't even spend it with my gf. Kill me.
>>
>>7452375
But you have a gf.
>>
>>7452375
anon,this year is almost over,and i bet your gf wants to spend time with you too
>>
>>7452375
>have a gf

sympathy gone
>>
>>7451928
Both look like shit.
I may be biased in terms of looks since I only like girls that resemble Stefanie Joosten.
>>
>>7452322
<<<333
>>
>>7452375
In an unfortunate turn of events, my mother realized I still exist and is now forcing me to visit her on the 26th.
I'm absolutely not in the mood to pay for the overpriced tickets, ride a train for several hours, carrying food with me since the stores are closed and I couldn't buy anything, just to talk for a while. I just want to stay at home, play vidya, and maybe get my qt to visit me and give me post-Christmas cuddles.
>>
>>7449905
>>Tfw feminine looking, long hair, small, skinny, dress averagely girly
>>If I'm going out, light makeup, dress or sexy looking black top.

>>Tfw total tomboy attitude, sits masculine, talk masculine, work a mans job, always everyone's emotional rock and repairman and helper.
I'll never find a gf cute feminine gf.
>>
>>7452773
Why not?
You sound fucking perfect
>>
>>7452777
I live in a small town in the middle of fucking nowhere. I tried looking on dating sites but JFC nothing but scary obese bulldykes and women looking to add to their FFM threesomes.
>>
>>7452773
You sound Asian.
>>
>>7452755
Whine whine people love me whine
>>
>>7452882
>people love me

I haven't talked to my mother in years and knowing her, she will just ask me for money again.
>>
>>7452829
I actually look somewhat asian. My eyes and face. Whenever I go to curtain asian restaurants owned by asians they always ask me if I'm half asian and give me free shit.
>>
my gf wants me to send her a giant box full of different candy from my country, but I'm too embarrassed to go buy all of it.

I'll probably look insane. Wat do?
>>
>>7451621
PCOS does not cause someone to get fat (unless they get a cyst that's in the 7+ lbs range). It's true that some of the hormonal symptoms (and treatments) make it harder to lose weight, but it equates to needing an extra 30 minutes of exercise a day.
>>
>>7452913
Have you tried telling her you don't have the money for a ticket? That should solve the travel expectations + inclination to ask you for money.
>>
>>7453107
Buy it from different shops, piecemeal.
Duh

Also send me some too
>>
>>7453072
pls b in dondon
>>
>>7453209
Nope. 'Murica. I wouldn't mind going to London though anon!
>>
>>7453107
Why would you look insane buying them all? Who the fuck cares? Go buy a bunch and send it to her.
>>
Got so bored at home I joined tumblr

Looking for hockey blogs to follow

Just teenage girls fawning over players

ffs tumblr

Also, any les blogs to follow that aren't sjw cesspits?
>>
>>7451928
Either one. Muscle girls are the best.
>>
>>7452029
Preach!
>>
>>7452077
>The show is one of the best portrayals of adolescent female intimacy I've seen
KEK, it's fucking artificial.
>>
>>7453548
I'm sorry you were deprived of close female friendship as a teen.
>>
File: 1482270227408.jpg (108KB, 343x371px) Image search: [Google]
1482270227408.jpg
108KB, 343x371px
>>7453592
D-d-delet this.
>>
>>7453445
I think it's pretty much sjw or radfems. You joined about 5 years too late for fun, sorry friend.
>>
>>7453647
Damn, I guess I'll have to read a book or something
>>
File: araburu.jpg (165KB, 841x454px) Image search: [Google]
araburu.jpg
165KB, 841x454px
>>7453601
kek
>>
>>7453664
>that manga
Are you doing this on purpose? Hibishitters are pure evil.
>>
>>7452324
>>7452329
>>7452366
Damn these are some qts.
>>
Should I get drunk today or save it for Christmas Eve, to better wallow in self-pity?
>>
>>7453831
>save it
What the fuck are you, 19?
>>
>>7453831
Just keep drinking until January
>>
>>7453831
yes save your virginity for christmas eve. Jesus wants some
>>
>>7453831
You cant just keep drinking?
>>
File: scissorsisters.png (70KB, 340x198px) Image search: [Google]
scissorsisters.png
70KB, 340x198px
>>7453775
>Are you doing this on purpose?
I'm just a natural.
>>
>>7453876
>>7453938
B-But my poor liver.

>>7453911
The end of the year might not be so bad, I still have hopes I can meet my crush after Christmas.

>>7453916
Too late.
>>
>>7453989
If I ever see you irl I will beat the shit out of you. I already know where you live.
>>
>>7452773
Yes you will, I did.
>>
File: paiotsu.png (51KB, 357x434px) Image search: [Google]
paiotsu.png
51KB, 357x434px
>>7453994
I bet I can take you <3
>>
>>7453992
C'mon, you'll be fine
>>
>>7453831
Invite me over for Christmas cuddles and food play
>>
>>7450684
>Where are the twenty first century pure cuties at?
Does it count if I'm a virgin but mostly not by choice
>>
>>7454020
Can't you guy just make up and be super friends?
>>
>>7454020
How tall are you? If you're much taller than me then maybe.
>>
>>7454116
Well I try but I absolutely can't stand she likes Hibikek.
>>
>>7450788
>I would be surrounded by cute nuns all day every day until the end of my life.

No, you would end up giving in and fucking a qt nun behind the tills and get eventually caught and expelled and then there would be no more cute nuns for you, unless the one you fucked left as well to become your qt ex-nun waifu.
>>
>>7454052
A-Alright then.

>>7454095
You can come over any time Anon, I'll prepare excellent rice and beans and wear my Christmas socks for you.
>>
Why can I not find tall cute tomboys that aren't insane?

Talked to one on okc, 5"11, cute, "transmasculine" with gender neutral pronouns. Whut.
>>
File: 1469762288796.png (541KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469762288796.png
541KB, 1080x1080px
SOMEONE IS FUCKING STEALING MONEY FROM MY GOD DAMN BANK ACCOUNT
>>
File: candy.gif (41KB, 180x144px) Image search: [Google]
candy.gif
41KB, 180x144px
>>7454116
I'm not willing to give up my heretical love for hibikek and other such things.

>>7454129
Only 5'4" but I still think I could take you.
>>
File: 1468474493559.png (68KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468474493559.png
68KB, 338x378px
>>7454152
>reading this after I just used an old PayPal account that still accidentally linked to my parent's bank account

I-is that you Mom?
>>
>>7453992
>B-But my poor liver.
Shaddap, piss baby. How are you ever going to meet a qt donor and be together for ever because you share a liver if you don't drink this one away first?
>>
>>7454149
>she's cooking for me
Okay, you're already my girlfriend.
Where do you live?
>>
>>7454220
By donating my liver to another qt who has undergone the struggle?

>>7454236
Germany, so you'd have to make sure Austrianon agrees to a threeway.
>>
File: tumblr_o4wyykyOCf1r70t2xo1_540.png (412KB, 540x772px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4wyykyOCf1r70t2xo1_540.png
412KB, 540x772px
>>7453445
You can follow me if you want. I just post art and architecture, though. Nothing queer.

http://poemstoremember.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7454175
Well are you fat? Or are you just strong? Do you lift?
>>
>>7454151
I'm not insane anon, but I'm only 165cm tall
And I have long hair
>>
So currently there is a thread up asking why most cis gay men aren't attracted to transmen, even those ones who pass.

So I wondered also what are the reasons, from your viewpoint, as to why the majority cis lesbians aren't attracted to transwomen who pass??

I'm not complaining about it by the way, I'm a straight dick loving transwoman who thinks most """transbians""" are creepy.
I just wanted to hear it from your position.
>>
>>7454378
It's possible I fancy lots of transwomen, but never know it because they pass

But it's easier for transmen to pass than transwomen, and those who don't have that awkward kinda creepy male presence
>>
>>7454378
because most of them don't pass.
>>
>>7454378
>aren't attracted to transwomen who pass

Idk, man, I just haven't really seen any adult tw who do pass.
I'm also pretty turned off by dick and the idea of inverted dick.

I can't help but stereotype transbians as creepy too but I'm sure they can't be /all/ 4chan weeb types.
>>
>>7454423
oh and to add to this, i'd say 95% don't pass, and yet 95% think they pass.
>>
>>7454378
I am over this argument, if I'm attracted to someone I am attracted to them, end of story. I'm not gonna have a hissy fit if the girl I started dating a few weeks ago breaks down crying and tells me about her dick, I honestly don't care that much about sex and she can still eat me out.
>>
>>7454432
tranny spotted
>>
>>7454378
Dick and inverted dick is a turn off, and a lot don't pass or still act like creepy men or caricatures of what they think women are like.
>>
>>7454378
I mean it's kinda a toupée fallacy for a cis lesbian to say that they are not physically attracted to passing transwomen. It assumes that all trans people are immediately identifiable as trans, which is not true (however, the vast majority probably are imo). I generally do not find non-passing trans women attractive, but it is likely that I have seen a passing transwoman somewhere and thought she was both cis and attractive. At that point, the only physical limitation that person would have is a penis or a gross fake vagina.

I think it is totally possible, however, to find all "transbians" intellectually unappealing. I have met a lot of trans people of all kinds, and the "transbians" I have encountered have consistently been batshit insane. They have all been very self-centered, delusional, and have bizarre politics; I think three of the four whom I've met in person were straight up tankies. I don't subscribe to the idea that trans lesbians are failed men trying to covertly coerce queer women into having sex with them, because it's very emotionally, financially, and physically costly to transition. However, there is something unsettling to me about straight men "turning" queer as they transition. It's probably internalized transmisogyny, but whatever.
>>
>>7454453
Meh, I didn't say that I would literally date any tranny, obviously if they don't pass or they have a creepy personality, I won't be attracted to them and I won't approach them, and hopefully they won't approach me. Call me shallow or biscum or whatever you want, I'm just saying that attraction is most important to me.
>>
File: 5844.jpg (165KB, 786x529px) Image search: [Google]
5844.jpg
165KB, 786x529px
>>7454505
>>7454505
>At that point, the only physical limitation that person would have is a penis or a gross fake vagina.

This plus the voice. I find women's voices really sexy and it's harder to find a trans person whose voice passes (and isn't a caricature of some ditzy youtube makeup guru) than to find one who physically passes otherwise.
>>
File: 1476143647760.jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476143647760.jpg
16KB, 384x384px
>>7454477
>caricatures of what they think women are like.
yeah this is what gets me about online trannies. they see these fake-ass account for sexy real girls and think that's what girls act like in real life. cue '~teehee i'm cute' tumblr posts
>>
>>7454378
I honestly wouldn't know what to do with one sexually. Touch her penis? Gross. Touch her fake vagina wound? Gross. Touch her butthole? Gross. She could eat me out but I imagine she'd want me to reciprocate somehow and I doubt I could do it. Maybe if I really loved her I could get past it, I dunno.
>>
>>7454549
oh yea they would have those gross brown sea-creature looking male assholes instead of cute pink female ones. thanks for one more reason to hate them
>>
>>7454549
This. I don't think I would mind dating a Transwoman to much, but I think our sex life would be pretty much non-existent. I prefer eating out a qt than getting eaten out anyway, so even that couldn't be a constant occurance between us.
>>
Once again, I'm horny af and want to look at lesbian porn that isn't made for men. I want to fap/schlick it to softcore lesdom porn, a girl pounded by another girl with a strapon, pinned against a wall. Why.
>>
>>7454605
yea desu strapon stuff is usually the only thing that seems somewhat like ""real"" lesbian sex. all the soft heavy petting in bright lights on a couch screaming "OH. OH. OHHHH!" is so unappealing to me.

i just read erotica though. then i can imagine it with somewhat accuracy.
>>
File: bears.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
bears.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>7454349
Not fat and don't lift, but I'm pretty sure I could take a hikki NEET.
>>
>>7454671
>soft heavy petting in bright lights on a couch
God I hate that. HATE

Hate strap-on stuff too though, toys look so goofy. Where is my passionate and natural sex? Huh, porn industry? Where are the grils like me who whimper at the lightest touch and tremble throughout and take a while to fully give into the pleasure but when they finally do they look like they're in heaven and then the camera just rests for like 30 min afterward to show how the woman has become a weak lump of human jelly
>>
>>7454723
>Where are the grils like me who whimper at the lightest touch

Japan
>>
I wish I was dead, I'm too big of a pussy to kill myself though.

I had a girl who agreed to strangle me when I was like 16 and she put me in a choke hold until I passed out but then she got scared and was trying to do CPR to me when I came to.
>>
Would a qt who can cook be more attractive to you, /lesgen/?
What kind of dishes would she have to cook to be able to impress you?
>>
>>7455016
probably not. honestly singing would make me pretty wet.
>>
>>7455016
Id love a girl who can cook anon!
I can cook big dinners fairly well.
>>What kind of dishes would she have to cook to be able to impress you?
I'm simple, I don't need a lot of sweets, but they're a bonus as a random surprise. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of person. As long as she can make some hearty meals like a meat with a healthy side dish then Id be happy with it. Or packed awesome snacks when we went places-- that would be a super bonus. Honestly, if I knew she was making effort in general then that would make me supper happy. I'm skinny as fuck but I love food. A way to my heart is definitely through my stomach.
>>
>>7454955
Why do you want to die?
>>
>>7455016
Yup, but primarily because I dislike cooking and avoid it. I figure relying on someone else to feed me would be a turn-off for her. Though I enjoy cooking more when there's someone to chat to during the boring bits, so maybe it would be a positive feedback loop?
>>
>>7454184
Yes. Now get washed up and come downstairs for dinner, young lady.
>>
>>7454477
This.
>>
>>7455274
>downstars

You severely underestimate my mother's income.
>>
>>7455298
Overestimate. Thanks autocorrect and lack of sleep.
>>
>>7455298
Maybe she keeps you in the attic with the rest of the junk
>>
>>7455332
You think she got a secret house and another secret bank account somewhere?
>>
>>7455337
This criminal isn't even living it up. Like, they spent forty bucks at fucking Panera Bread; fucking hipster
>>
>>7455337
>>7455337

I have a best friend who actually has millions stashed away in a private account and I'm the only one who knows about it besides his mother.
>>He never touches it and acts like it doesn't exist and will only touch it when his mother gets too old to work and wants to give her a comfortable lifestyle.
>>He still has a full time job and paid for his own college himself ect.
>>He drives a normal car and has a normal house.
>>It's like having the motherlode cheat available on the Sims, if he ever wanted to use it.
>>We went on vacation together once with some of it and had a ton of fun!
>>He said he'll never tell his wife about it of he ever gets married and make her sign a prenup.
>>I told him when we get old he should buy a cottage by the sea that we can use as a getaway from our families for a few days that nobody knows about it and have a mini bar in it and drink world class alcohol and bitch about our lives in.
>>He said he'll do it.
>>Asked him if he'll give his children his money when he dies if he ever has kids.
>>He laughed and said "No, those bastards can earn it themselves."
>>"Before I die, if we're both still alive and not drooling vegetables, or even if we are-- we should go buy a ton of cocaine and hookers in Vegas and then go around the world on a ridiculous bender and waste it all together."
You'd be surprised at how much a person has or doesn't have. Even if I was super rich I wouldn't act or look like it.
>>
>>7455482
How'd he get the money?
>>
>>7454676
Well I wouldn't mind if I get rekt by you as long as we can have hatesex afterward.
>>
>>7454955
Spend a week in my bed and I'll change your mind, cutie.
>>
>>7455497
His grandfather was smart as fuck and invested half of his earnings in a medical stocks that skyrocketed. And since his dad and then grandfather died back to back while we were still in school, he inherited it all and his mother gave it to him when he turned old enough. Up until then, and even now he's lived a normal humble life since he was never spoiled and money hasn't changed him in the slightest. He didn't even know his grandpa was secretly rich as fuck.
>>
>>7455526
If he weren't a douchebag, he'd give some to me
>>
>>7455526
>is an inheritance baby himself
>won't use any of the money to support his children after he's dead

He'd better at least support a charity, that motherfucker
>>
>>7455546
He does donate actually! To the Shriners that take part in children's hospitals and secretly donates huge amounts to make a wish foundations and Toys for Tots, like gives presents and pays bills for families in need during the holidays. One year he donated to an animal shelter and helped find a lot of animals homes.
He doesn't even like touching his money unless he has to, and works regularly like the rest of us. He wants his kids to not be spoiled and materialistic, but to be hard working and self sufficient since he's a hard worker himself. I'm sure if his kid or wife was dying or truely struggling he'd dish out the money for them of course.
>>
Should it be legal for people to buy, sell, and own asian qt gf's?
>>
>>7455596
No, I want my qt Asian gf to truly like me.
>>
>>7455596
Only if the asian qts consent to being owned property. Like I would.
>>
>>7455596
They're not as cute and cuddly irl as they seem in mangas and animus my friend. They're fucking nightmares to deal with.
>>Overly attached or uncarring and bipolar as fuck
>>Always want their SO to pay for EVERYTHING
>>Complain constantly about drama
They basically want someone to take care of them while they do nothing and act passive aggressive towards you. I'm not even joking. Dating an asian raised in Western/European cultures is different though. But dating asians from or in Asia, no thanks.
>>
>>7455625
Maybe stop dating Asian bisluts or confused straight whores.
>>
>>7455629
It's a problem with Asians and Asian culture, not the bishits in general.
>>
>>7455629
Maybe don't assume id waste my time with one? I wouldn't date a bislut.
I dated a Japanese girl for a few years and she was alright having had been raised bouncing back and forth between Japan and the US. But she told me other girls back in Japan were absolute nightmares to date. When I went over with her, we saw firsthand how awful most of those girls were when I met some of her lesbian friends. Being gay/lesbain is pretty hush-hush over there and most people find it disgusting and disgraceful and shun them for it. We talked to one guy and a women who were gay and they both said when they told their families they disowned them and threatened to kill them. It's pretty sad..
>>
>>7454549
>Touch her penis? Gross. Touch her fake vagina wound? Gross. Touch her butthole? Gross.
been chuckling at this for a solid minute
>>
>>7455596
The word here is gf and not prostitutes. That being said I'd love to date another asian, especially if they resisted being cucked by their parents.

>>7455664
Ouch. Did your gf's parents know about her orientation?

I'm going to guess the lgbt bar/club scene there is extremely stunted too.
>>
Bored. Signed up to Pottermore for fun. Got sorted into Slytherin.

I went into the site thinking "lol silly fun surveys" but I am actually angry about this.
>>
>>7455761
Adults who like Harry Potter are fucking lame, desu
>>
>>7455770
Oh silly anon, I'm posting on 4chan on the Friday night before Christmas eve. I'm fully aware that I'm lame.
>>
>>7455625
You just described the average straight girl from all races. Are you sure you weren't dating a straight girl trying to piss off her parents by pretending to be gay?
>>
File: knife.jpg (59KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
59KB, 487x487px
>>7455783
I know, I'm here too
But to be fair, we're not doing Christmas this year, and I have to work literally the entire time we're open tomorrow.

I'm writing down the address of every house that stiffs me on tips tomorrow and burning them all the fuck down Christmas morning.
>>
>>7455864
>houses
>tips
just what the fuck do you do for work?
>>
>>7455813
>You just described the average straight girl from all races
so true it hurts. the ones that ditch the bipolar thing tend to have comically cliche daddy issues, too
>>
>>7455890
Have you never ordered a pizza in your life, or seen someone order a pizza on television?
>>
>>7455901
i never tip pizza deliveries. that and tipping taxis pisses me off.
>>
>>7455912
>i never tip pizza deliveries.
No excuse for being a cunt, if you're in the United States.
>>
>>7455912
I always tip taxis because I generally only use them when I'm too drunk and forget I could actually use all that loose change. Pizza usually depends on whether I pay by card or not.
>>
>>7455932
Again, if you live in the United States, there is absolutely no excuse.
Go get it yourself.

Few jobs are pay-to-work. Even waitresses just come in. Doesn't help me that, in two weeks, I may get some money paid to me if I make less than minimum, based on some idea of what I should have made, if I need cash to get gas to bring your lazy fucking ass food.
>>
>>7455926
you guys get paid a full wage. only thing i tip is my hairdresser, waiters, and the chinese place nearby because they don't just thaw out frozen discs like pizza places.
>>
>>7455932
To add; you're taking all of the advantages of a system without paying your share.
1) Food prices are lower for YOU because they get to pay me LESS (I make $4/hr on the road)
Either pay your share, or be comfortable with a large pizza that costs $15.
2) The tip is quality insurance for you. Company holds have my rightful pay hostage until I get the pizza to you, where you pay me upon completion of my tax.
Either pay your share, or have be comfortable with someone possibly molesting your pizza.
>>
>>7455939
>if you live in the United States
I don't though, so chill.
>>
>>7455946
>you guys get paid a full wage.
No, I do not. $4/hr for anything is bullshit.

>only thing i tip is my hairdresser
Who are actually paid minimum?

>waiters
Woah, woah, woah. See >>7455939
What's the difference? Waiters don't risk being raped by coming to your shithole without a house number in the middle of the night because your little tum tum rumbled and you couldn't roll your ass outta bed to get it yourself.

>and the chinese place nearby because they don't just thaw out frozen discs like pizza places.
1) Not all places like that. Only Pizza Hut is like that, even the other big chains don't freeze discs.
2) What does the store people, who make minimum wage, have to do with me?
>>
>>7455513
How are you supposed to convince me that hibikek is bad then??
>>
>>7455901
>pizza delivery girl

Oh, I'll "tip" you, anon.

Wanna post your uniform?
>>
>>7455978
I won't, you're beyond salvation and I love you that way even if it makes me angry.
>>
>>7455979
Dear lord, now I want to draw pizza delivery girl lesbian porn...

thanks
>>
>>7455979
Did at one point.
But you know what's bullshit? Young women, straight or gay, never fucking order pizza. The only time I ever see anyone remotely attractive has a front room strewn with childrens' toys and a screaming brat echoing from within.

Without fail, every week on the low end, I will get a fucking man, shirtless, in boxer shorts.
Worse so, I get a ton of men who answer the door in fucking boxer briefs, so they're sure to cling to their balls.
>>
>>7455989
Do it. Then post it.

>>7455991
I order pizza. Rarely get female deliverers though.

The next time I get a cute girl, I'll give her a $10 tip in your honor. $20 if you post your uniform again.
>>
>>7455953
>To add; you're taking all of the advantages of a system without paying your share.
I don't understand this though. Why doesn't the place that employs you just pay you? How much does the large pizza cost in the first place? A large pizza here would run me at least €18 and I'd probably be looking at a delivery charge on top of that, depending on where it was from.
>>
>>7455970
>No, I do not. $4/hr for anything is bullshit.
you get paid 4$hr?

>Who are actually paid minimum?
it costs me about 50$ for a haircut and supposedly she gets 80%, so... i don't go to shitholes like supercuts.
>>
>>7456002
>Rarely get female deliverers though.
Honestly, it's because the potential for danger is so fucking high. I've kinda forgotten because I've moved to a bunch better delivery area, but people know you're driving around with at least SOME money, and all they have to do is follow you or order a pizza to any location to get you.

When I worked at my old place, the addressed turned out to be a liquor store. And when I called them, they were 'Yeah, you see dat black Mazda over dare, we inside'. I was like, mother fucker, I'm going to need you to step out of that car before I even walk anywhere near you. Blacklisted the number at the store, too.

>$20 if you post your uniform again.
Senpai, you've seen a Papa Johns uniform before, I trust
>>
>>7456005
>Why doesn't the place that employs you just pay you?
Hi, are you retarded? See >>7455970
It benefits you, and by way of you the store, to do this to me. They will never change unless people like you do something about it being ridiculous, rather than telling the store you agree with their methods by giving the store money.
Welcome to capitalism.

>>7456015
Yes

>it costs me about 50$ for a haircut and supposedly she gets 80%
Do they get an hourly wage?
>>
>>7456032
Well, why hasn't anyone done anything about it? Why does America have such an entrenched opposition to low paid people getting paid a living wage?
>>
>>7456023
>Senpai, you've seen a Papa Johns uniform before, I trust

Hardly. I haven't ordered anything from them in about two years because I don't like their pizza. And the last time I did, there probably wasn't a cute girl in the uniform.

Also yeah, I've heard some horror stories like that.
>>
>>7456032
Incidentally
>It benefits you
not really, since I'm not American, as I pointed out. I would make it a habit to tip if service people were relying on that money to live off of, but thankfully they aren't here and I'm also reluctant to encourage that culture so the government could take advantage of it. The hotel industry has already completely exploited temporary tax measures that were put in place and now look as if they'll never be rescinded.
>>
>>7456040
because if you're poor, it's your fault, because you didn't follow the american dream of hard work=more money. this mindset works great for big corporations to gyp you out of basic wages.
>>
>>7455016
Hell yes. I'm always the one who cooks, and I'm sick of doing it because I know whatever they make will be shit. People who can't cook seem like children to me. How can you do something e'ry day for years and still be bad at it??
>>
File: CqJRfmwVIAArMRL.jpg (238KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqJRfmwVIAArMRL.jpg
238KB, 847x1200px
Have you ever tried anal, lesgen?
>>
>>7456231
Is....is she shitting? Am I seeing this right?
>>
>>7456002
>The next time I get a cute girl, I'll give her a $10 tip

No no no. After casually commenting that it's a sexy uniform, say you think you left your wallet at work, and then say...

"If only there was some other way I could pay you, something we could both agree on..."

Optional add-ons:

"...I know it sounds like a bad idea. [walk closer] The more I think about it, the worse it gets... and I've been thinking about it a LONG time...."

"... I only want us to be able to walk away from this fully satisfied..."

"... I'm not even sure it's pizza I want to eat tonight now anyway..."

"... I know you're worried that I'm ripping you off, but if you behave like a good girl, I won't rip anything, and by the time we're done you'll feel repaid multiple times over."
>>
>>7456342
I'm pretty sure that's puffy vulva, at least that's what I hope.
>>
>>7456344

btw feel free to post your own pizza-girl-seduction-lines.
>>
>>7456344
I'd just tip her $15 and tell her "I know how hard your job must be sometimes, if you ever need to relax...you know my address."
>>
>>7456040
Because the people who are exploited don't have a lot of ground to stand on, you fucking retard?

>>7456082
That's fine, then.

>>7456097
Yes, girl. Agreed.

>>7456129
They as well be literally children if they can't do a basic life-sustaining task like cooking.
You want me to do your fucking laundry too?

>>7456344
I would 100% take this offer. Actually fantasize about it a lot. This is the only scenario in which it's fine not to tip me.
>>
File: Elizabeth Christ Trump.jpg (14KB, 215x277px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Christ Trump.jpg
14KB, 215x277px
>>7456344
>sexually harrassing your delivery driver

this is a bad idea.
life is not a porno movie.
>>
>>7456526
Shhh.
The power structure isn't behind women at large and lesbians get to play from a different rule book because we haven't ruined everything like straight men have.
>>
>>7455986
Well that's actually kind of sweet.
>>
File: 50870309.jpg (31KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
50870309.jpg
31KB, 500x384px
>>7456536
>>
>>7456344
Wew more porn fodder. I would be too frightened to ever use any pickup lines and the girl would probably be straight, but can't deny that there's an allure to them.

Are imgur links to NSFW stuff allowed to be posted on this board? I know I can't post it directly on here but other blue boards have had links offsite for porn with no issue.
>>
>>7456574
I tiny aspect of me if serious about this

>>7456577
> the girl would probably be straight
Honestly, not is she's a delivery driver. It's a dyke job.
>>
>>7456577
Yeah,you can post links to porn here. Just not actual porn with genitalia or female titties
>>
>>7456577
>Are imgur links to NSFW stuff allowed to be posted on this board?

yes
>>
>>7456526
I wouldn't sexually harass her, anon, just slip my phone number in with her tip.
>>
>>7456526
>sexually harrassing
>>7456577
>the girl would probably be straight

When you give line #2, you close the distance slightly. If she either stays transfixed or acts shy, continue the play; if she looks weirded out or you are unsure, give a smile and a wink and let it break into mutual laughter.

This is the one advantage of homosexuality in attempting blind seduction -- that you have the "it was just an innocent attempt at comedy" failsafe.

That said:
>>7456518
>I would 100% take this offer.

Use good judgement and practice safe sex. You can zero-wipe your browser history, but not herpes.

>>7456497
>"I know how hard your job must be sometimes, if you ever need to relax...you know my address."

"If you ever need to relax with something softer..." - ftfy. If you think that's too explicit a come-on, then you're naive about how explicit your original line was. Might as well give it a little more zing.

Final tip: the seduction line realistically won't get you laid then and there -- life indeed is not a porno -- but it's a great way to say "I'm fun and witty and sexy," so have your business card or just a nicely written phone number ready to hand her if she just stutters, flustered, for a few moments, then collects her wits and then asks again to pay (upon which you do so, and tip nicely, and say "let's do this again sometime, say Tuesday around lunch", handing her the card/number)
>>
>>7456377
could literally just be a toy she put in there or something, or one of those thingies, i forget the name, you turn it on remotely and it vibrates, commonly seen in hentai and whatnot
>>
>>7456650
This is making me so fucking sad knowing it's just gonna be a parade of dudes answering the door all day tomorrow.
>>
>>7456591
>tfw you legitimately had no clue but then the obviousness of it hits you
>this is why I'm single
>>7456611
Alright. I'm >>7455989 though I only did a rather shitty scribble so far since it's about 2:00 am right now. The final version will look a lot better.

http://imgur.com/a/7oIXg

>>7456650
My sister.
>>
File: 1379329259225.jpg (25KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1379329259225.jpg
25KB, 559x556px
>>7456679
>http://imgur.com/a/7oIXg
>>
>>7456678
Steel your nerves. Your time may come.
>>
>>7456679
That is a masterwork, anon. You deserve a spot at the MoMA.
>>
>>7456678
I wish me and my gf lived in your area, we only ever get vaguely angry looking dudes when we order pizza.
>>
File: 1482243887510.jpg (1MB, 2275x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1482243887510.jpg
1MB, 2275x1518px
>>7456551
Now that I've won your heart will you let me fog next year? If I don't get sent to jail by hiding loli inside my ass of course.
>>
>>7457349
You're going to be on the wrong side of the country for that, sis.
>that pic
delet immediately
>>
>>7456518
Pizzanon, are you always angry?
>>
>>7457510
That can be fixed though.

>delet
I thought you liked Hibikek?
>>
File: surfergirl.jpg (147KB, 865x1080px) Image search: [Google]
surfergirl.jpg
147KB, 865x1080px
Do other girls really masturbate regularly in the shower?
Seems pretty wasteful.
>>
>>7457826
why is it wasteful ?
>>
File: girls.jpg (203KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
203KB, 960x1200px
>>7457881
I meant masturbating with the water stream from the shower head.
>>
>>7457906
I like a lot of pressure on my clit.
The showerhead is one of the few things that can give me that.
>>
>>7457948
How long does it take?
>>
>>7458008
Depends on how turned on I am, but rarely more than ten minutes.
>>
>>7458022
i did that for many years when i was younger, but then i realized it kinda numbed me out, i had trouble coming from fingering
>>
File: 1467397960678.jpg (1MB, 1642x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1467397960678.jpg
1MB, 1642x1187px
>>7457649
Yes
It fuels me
>>
>>7458133
Sounds exhausting.
>>
How do I come out to my bff ? We litteraly spend all our time together since we work together. And even when we're not together, we text each other after 10 minutes. Everyone tells us we're acting like a couple. This week she's even invited me to sleep at her place, and she told me she's never been clother to another girl. We've just slept next to each other without touching. I'm deeply in love with her, but i'm too scared to tell her... We're both single and attractive, but she's never been with a girl before :/
>>
>>7457725
>That can be fixed though.
It's a pretty wiiiide country.
>I thought you liked Hibikek?
Hilarious.
>>
File: porn.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
porn.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
How do lesbians celebrate Christmas?
>>
>>7458499
By getting drunk whilst reading /lesgen/, of course.
>>
>>7458490
Are you on the far east or something?

>Hilarious.
Am I wrong? Have you finally rectified your wrongdoings as a Christmas miracle?
>>
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE PIE? IT'S JUST CARBS CARBS CARBS, AND SHITTY ONES.
PLUS NO FLAVOUR WHATSOEVER. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I HATE CHRISTMAS NOW.
>>
>>7458539
Don't cut yourself with that edge, /fit/.
>>
>>7458546
FUCK YOU AND YOUR BREAD
>>
>>7458549
Stop being fat, nigga.
>>
>>7458551
I'm not fat, I'm supreme. I can bench press your mom, even.
>>
Do you prefer kissing girls who are the same height? Shorter? Or taller?
>>
>>7453664
What manga is this?
>>
>>7458621
I love kissing girls who are the same height cuz you can put your arms/hands naturally on their waists or shoulders and also your lewd bits line up with their lewd bits. However my gf is tall af and i love kissing her
>>
>>7458637
Love Lab 2.0
>>
>>7458621
I think I prefer kissing girls the same height. Easier access to their face and to roam their body.
My qt is a couple inches shorter than me, whenever we kiss whilst standing up I place my hands on her shoulders whilst she places hers on my waist.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161222-153116.png (594KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161222-153116.png
594KB, 1440x2560px
I love tomboys. I right swipe (and screen shot) all of them on tinder. They're just so cute!

If this girl swipes me back I might just die of happiness
>>
>>7458621
I prefer kissing girls who are taller so I have to get on my tippy toes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161223-193452.png (647KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161223-193452.png
647KB, 1440x2560px
>>7458724
Here's another qt. Girls with cats are adorable
>>
File: 99835.jpg (60KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
99835.jpg
60KB, 640x426px
>>7458524
I thought you were going to Montreal?
Never.

>>7458637
Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo, written by Okada Mari (art by Emoto). Only one chapter out so far, I don't know if there's a tl. Yurifags had hopes for it because Okada has been known to produce yuri-flavoured things from time to time, and the promo art contained lilies but it's just het thirst so far. I thought the first chapter was actually pretty funny though.
>>
>>7458800
>I thought you were going to Montreal?
I just checked a map and realized it's on the far east while I thought it was mid west or something. Where are you anyway?

That promo image was so misleading I actually got kinda disappointed.
>>
>>7458138
It's exhilarting and makes everyone fucking hate me
>>
Am I materialistic?

This is my first christmas where I didn't exchange any presents with my friends, and it feels lonely. It was the one thing I looked forward to every christmas. ;_;
>>
>>7458979
>tfw the loneliness of being alone at Christmas and having been so for the last 10 years made you forget that exchanging gifts is a regular tradition

S-Some day I will celebrate it with my wife and the cats.
>>
>>7458724
How many have you got? Keep going...
>>
All I want for Christmas is a cute domme.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161213-223654.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-223654.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7459080
I've got a lot haha. I've only had three matches before, so I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, but I take screen shots of the qts since I know I probably won't see them again.

I'll dump the rest of the screen shots
>>
File: Screenshot_20161224-134220.png (629KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161224-134220.png
629KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459107
>>
>>7459107
>>7459112
>both called Lauren
>>
File: Screenshot_20161222-143054.png (804KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161222-143054.png
804KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459112
>>
>>7459103
I'm right here, Anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161223-223615.png (522KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161223-223615.png
522KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459116
I also have two named diffrent variations of Brittany, I'll post them as well
>>
File: Screenshot_20161222-161109.png (934KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161222-161109.png
934KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459129
>>
File: Screenshot_20161210-220336.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161210-220336.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7459134
>>
>Worst Man On The Street 2016

That old guy with literally black teeth (how? why?) who full-body bumped into me from behind on an empty sidewalk (ie no reason for him to have been walking inches behind me, even if he did legitimately trip) and then when I turned around to apologize (not that it was my fault) he STROKED THE FULL LENGTH OF MY BARE ARM while looking me dead in the eyes and grinning widely. When I unfroze and moved away he started calling after me and followed me for about a block. I spent the rest of the day feeling the ghost of his wrinkly hand sliding down my arm from shoulder to wrist and shuddering. Incidentally this also makes the list of my "worst 2:00 PM in broad daylight moments".

Who did you have the displeasure of meeting this year? Send in your nominations.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161208-203656.png (691KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161208-203656.png
691KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459145
>>
File: Screenshot_20161222-192739.png (722KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161222-192739.png
722KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459157
>>
>>7458621

taller.
i'm short so i always have to be on my tippy toes when i kiss, and i don't like it cause i want to feel dominant. but i would never date someone shorter than me because they'd have to be a midget or something. woes is me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161224-134815.png (866KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161224-134815.png
866KB, 1440x2560px
>>7459159
Last one. Sorry for spamming up the thread
>>
>>7458724

she's gorgeous
>>
>>7459127
Where are you from?
>>
>>7459159
Someone taking screenshots of my profile and posting it online is exactly the fear that prevents me from making one. Even though it would be technically a public profile, I would feel kind of violated if it was posted elsewhere. Maybe that sounds dramatic but I think anyone on lesgen would be freaked out if they saw themselves posted in a thread.
>>
>>7459170
I know, I saw her in my cards and fell in love. It sucks that she's 93 miles away from me, so realistically she'll never right swipe me, but I can dream
>>
File: 1475504065140.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475504065140.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>7459159
>I love playing softball

The stereotype is true.
>>
>>7459177
London.
>>
>>7459189
I can see how that'd feel like an invasion of privacy. I was originally going to keep them in my screen shot folder and never post them anywhere, but I don't know, I just had a shitty day today and want to post qts. I doubt any of those girls go on lesgen though
>>
>>7459221
Plot twist: The are actually lesgen regulars and have flirted with you several times without you realizing.
>>
>met cute straight girl through a friend years ago
>she's super feminine and gorgeous and has guys crawling for her all the time
>years later she’s gay and i’m dating her
>she eventually asks me what i'm into, and i tell her I like tomboy girls. So she cuts her hair, wears less makeup and changes her style slowly,, but fuck do I notice it. She gains weight and starts looking like a dyke, which I don’t mind at all.
>she tells me all her family members told her she looks ugly with her new style (she has a big ass family and she’s close to it). That they told her she looks like some ugly boy and what not. She sounds miserable, but I tell her that I love her new look. I also notice that she stops getting so much male attention.
>i'm lowkey happy cause i like tomboys and i don't want boys thirsty for her or being creepy towards her.
>she recently told me she wants to leave her hair long again and do feminine stuff again (wear tons of makeup, use different clothing, lose the extra weight)
>part of me is fine with it because i know she looks hot as fuck when she's feminine.
>part of me is mad because i don't want her to get any male attention since she's mine now.

am i a crazy straight boyfriend now? don't know what i should tell her. am i being super creepy right now, pls don't hesitate in telling me so?
>>
>>7459244
That would honestly make my day. I wonder how many girls I've seen on tinder that use lesgen, probably only one or two, but I've never thought about that before. It'd also make me feel less guilty for posting their faces here if I knew they were regulars
>>
>>7459189
Speaking of that, ever find it odd whenever you're on Tinder/Her/whatever and you come across a girl you were acquainted with but never suspected to be lesbian/bi?

And then realizing that they might have seen you and you've inadvertently come out of the closet to them plus the random strangers who look at your profile?

>>7459253
Admit that you like her masculine look, but at the same time don't try to force/guilt trip her into not going for the feminine look. It's natural to feel jealousy. It is not natural to go full controlling (like a lot of crazy straight bfs).
>>
>>7459253
I don't think you're the 'crazy straight boyfriend' people have their preferences in what they find to be attractive, it's normal. In the end I think it's up to your gf to decide how she'll dress, fem or more dyke-ish since it is her appearance after all. Maybe she can do the more tomboy look where she has long hair and makeup but wears more butch clothing like flannels to find an even ground? I think you two are going to have to sit down and talk about it to find something that makes you both happy
>>
>>7459221
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad day. What happened? Sending you virtual hugs. <3

I didn't really mean my post as a criticism of you specifically- you were posting them in a positive light at least, not for us to make fun of them. It's just the whole phenomena of sharing other people's image without them knowing makes me uncomfortable. Like I never post photos of my face online and even fb barely has any of my pics because the idea of some random dude I haven't talked to since middle school uploading my face to /r/ and asking if someone can photoshop cum onto me is so disturbing. On the one hand I get that it's unlikely but on the other hand it's not somehow less likely to happen to me than to the other girls who get posted there daily, y'know. Sorry this got pretty off topic. >_<
>>
On family christmas dinner, surrounded by engineer brother, successful doctor and big business-guy cousins, I'm the design major student (wait till they hear I'm also a homo).
Findinf it hard to join in on conversations, not so much because I don't understand or care for what is being discussed, but because I'm feeling my chances to give opinions being alienated. It's like no one cares that I'm here. It seems I'm only bitching about nothing, but honestly I'm feeling like the lowest of shit right now.
>>
MERRI KURISUMASU LESGEN
>>
>>7459289
>Feeling my chances to give opinions being alienated
That's not nothing. It's a thing. Talk to your friends as soon as possible. Or us.

>design major student

Always been curious about graphic design and art but never dared go fully into it. How are the projects like? Do you actually move a bunch of shapes around to understand composition as a beginning thing?
>>
>>7459271
Oh god this is fear #2. The idea of people being like "AHA! I knew it!" makes me wince. Like obviously if they're seeing me on Her then they're not gonna judge me for liking girls but I hate the idea of people feeling smug like they knew some dirty little secret of mine. I'm fine with "new" people knowing I'm gay, but I just don't want anyone from my past to know... is that internalized homophobia? I have this anxiety over "proving them right".

>>7459289
I'd love to listen to you talk anon. <3 I know the feeling. What I do is take a deep breath and, even though I don't believe it, tell myself with absolute confidence that people want to hear what I have to say and that everyone thinks I belong. Then I act like it instead of wilting in the corner and beating myself over what other people think of me, as if I can read their minds.
Also rather than thinking of standing out as a weakness that alienates you, think of it as a strength that lets you breathe new life into conversations- while the STEM guys are yammering on about something, you can turn that topic on its head because you have a completely different set of skills and knowledge. Your perspective breaks the mold in an interesting and cool way.
And if you still feel too uncomfortable to participate, just ask questions. Everyone loves talking about themselves and everyone loves the person who enables them to do so!
Hope the rest of your Christmas dinner goes better. <3
>>
>>7459287
Thank you <3 I visited my dads side of the family today, and it was just me and my dad, so it made me feel lonely and kind of upset that no one else in my family bothered to show up for Christmas like the years before

I regret posting the screen shots now that I realize how creepy it is, and I'd feel horrible if any of them were spread around /r/ or something like that. I have that same fear, I've posted my face here before actually, and I was really nervous posting because like you said, I was worried some guys would do something gross with it.

I won't do that again, it was just a heat of the moment thing, and I hope you have and gain wonderful holiday anon, you seem like a good person!
>>
>>7459253
She wants to feel confident. Tell her you love all her styles (because that's the truth) and compliment her all the time. Make her feel good about being yours. Treat her right and you shouldn't get jealous or become worried because she gets all her assurance and love from you. Plus, don't let her fall into the "ugly dyke" shit. Fit femme is how it's supposed to be.
>>
>>7459262
We should include a secret word or something on our dating profiles so we're able to instantly spot another lesgenner.
>>
i'm doing taxes on christmas eve. this is my life
>>
File: 4lDyd0l.gif (229KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
4lDyd0l.gif
229KB, 447x447px
>>7459297
Unfortunately I can't celebrate with any Dr Pepper this year.
>>
>>7459316
There's a lot to be said about design as a whole. There are many fields in the engineering zone, like physics, chemistry, etc.. Design is kind of like that in that there are many types of problems for you to look into and solve in different ways (in making a poster, some prefer to go full on illustrations, others might prefer to use typography exclusively, etc... And in all those cases, there are certain procedures you need to perform to make sure it all works).
I could go on for the rest of the night talking about it, because there's a lot to be said that many, many people are not aware of.

But yeah, pretty much every good or great project isn't done in a quick spontaneous manner. It usually requires a phase of investigation, the creation of a concept relating to the matter at hand, picking colors, working platform (illustration, programming, etc..), and many tries before reaching the "yes, this is the right thing" point.

>>7459347
Thank you anon, your words are so sweet I might not need desert. I'm feeling better.
What you're saying is absolutely right. Maxwell Maltz said that, in essence, we are what we believe in. Maybe I'm not actually being alienated, but because that's what I believe, that's what I'll see and maybe end up auto-alienating myself without realizing it, thus making my assumptions correct.
>>
>>7459347
I don't know if it could be called internalized homophobia. Maybe a sense of protectionism due to wanting total control over who knows your gayness but not having that. People may be smug, or they might not care. Either way, it won't affect you unless if they are the types to march right up to you and do stupid shit.

I personally don't mind people from my past finding out as long as they aren't family or very close to family since that could fuck me over royally.
>>
>>7458823
West coast best coast.
I guess I didn't really form expectations about it, so it didn't bug me too much that it turned out hetero.
>>
>>7459153
If you feel safe to do so, next time, confront him.
Even if it doesn't work out in your favor, like I've had happen. (Literally, the bystanders defended the creeper)
I feel like a lot of these guys keep doing it because they haven't been embarrassed for their actions.

>>7459289
I don't even have family anymore.
>>
>>7459418
Toronto?
>>
One of my acquaintances came out to her dad and he actually accepted her and her gf.

There is beauty in the world
>>
My only gay (male) friend got a gf.

Now I feel bad both because I only know bis and straights and also because he got one before me.
>>
>>7459527
I want to say that's awesome, but I also don't think we should applaud basic human decency.
Congrats, her dad acted like a fucking adult.
>>
>>7459423
Yeah normally I talk back but he just really caught me off guard. Also I think my "don't be a dick to old people" reflex overrode my assertiveness in the moment. Sorry that you've had people defend those dudes, that sucks.

This talking back parody is awesome (except for the kinda lesbophobic tidbit at the end :/), lots of good ideas for comebacks. https://youtu.be/35KqGNa1FGA
>>
>>7459564
Aw, that's fake?
>>
>>7459350
Sorry for encouraging you. I hadn't thought of it being uncomfortable, but anon has a point
>>
>>7459394
I'm pissed on amaretto and coke right now which pretty much tastes like doctor pepper
>>
>>7459572
Yeah, check out the description, there are credits.

My personal favorite comeback is when someone says "whatever, you're a 4 anyway!" you say "so I'm way out of your league?" or "so I'm 3 points hotter than you?" (substituted with a different number as needed to make them a 1). But as a lesbian you also have special "yo mama" lame joke privileges.
>ay girl where you headed
>to your mom's house
>...you're a lesbian?
>she didn't tell you?
Also there's the classic "nah you're too pretty to be gay"/"if i had a nickel for every time i heard that i'd buy a plane ticket to bang your sister" joke. Idk what the lesbian equivalent of dad jokes are but this might comes close.
>>
>>7459614
I saw it before, but it was embedded somewhere and I didn't care to look into it.
Honestly, I fucking hate whenever you talk back, but they 'win' anyway either because they really, truly, aren't ashamed of what they're doing, or like I said, bystanders defend them.

Usually, I just keep moving and tell them to go fuck themselves.
Never stick around because it's useless.
>>
>>7459553
Gay men and straight women have fucked more women than me.
This world is a cold, cruel, unfair world.
>>
>>7459637
Again, I offer my services. Standing offer to anyone on lesgen.
>>
>>7459637
My problem isn't really sex partners. I'm surrounded by girls who want to have experiences, but none of them wanna date another girl (most have a bf already anyways).
>>
>>7459649
>I'm surrounded by girls who want to have experiences
I want to murder you right now
>>
>>7459383
The word is: y chromosome kys
>>
>>7459651
in their defense sex with curious girls is usually sort of terrible.
>>
>>7459157
>>7459120
>>7459107

These ones are fuggin cute.
Would femdom/10

>>7458724
>harambe meme

Aside from frog emoticons on twitter, literally nothing less attractive.
>>
>>7459671
I know, but I don't think it's terrible if I know that's what is going on. If it's def experimentation; I'm all about them being a pillow princess if they want. I want to convert them to the church of pussy.
>>
>>7459645
Where're you at, cute thing?
>>
>>7459271
>you're on Tinder/Her/whatever and you come across a girl you were acquainted with but never suspected to be lesbian/bi?
That happened about a week ago. Found a girl from my major on tinder. Never suspected her of being gay/bi, still think to myself it was just a bug or something. I don't think she found me, though, because usually I keep my card hidden, and just because I saw her, doesn't necessarily mean she was on tinder at that time, right?

Either way, strangely, it kind of excites me that she might know now. I'm not interested in her, but I'm sure nothing will change between us, she won't tell anyone, etc..
>>
>>7459682
Nowhere near you, or we already would have met.
Fly to NJ.
>>
>>7459685
>still think to myself it was just a bug or something
I get recommended dudes on occasion in my small city so I wouldn't be surprised if Tinder sometimes fails, idk if they selected the wrong sex or if it's just that it ran out of girls to show me so it gave me dudes instead.
>>
>>7459701
Men actually take the fucking time to go to Facebook, set their sex to male, just to see more women on Tinder
>>
>>7459705
Or female, I mean
>>
>>7459637
My male friend dated a lesbian. As in she continued to insist that she was a lesbian the whole time. I think she couldn't bring herself to call herself bisexual because she was very out and went through shit for it so backtracking on her loud "fuck you i really am a lesbian" attitude would have sucked, especially since part of the reason why people dismissed her was because she had a, um, prolific sexual history with men (and women too, to be fair).
Anyway. Imagine my surprise when in response to "I wish I could find a lesbian to date" my guy friend says "well, I found one."
>>
>>7459726
>As in she continued to insist that she was a lesbian the whole time.
my friend has been with a man for 10 years and says she's a lesbian. honestly it makes me want to punch her in the face sometimes
>>
>>7459726
Is your friend named Caitlin Stacey by any chance?
>>
>>7459741
...What does her husband make of this? If I dated a girl who kept insisting she was straight I would feel less than thrilled.

>>7459756
No, she's not. You know someone with the same story, I take it?
>>
>>7459605
I'm trying to drink the loneliness away using beer and vodka.
>>
>>7459770
i'm not sure. i never talk to the guy and i'm not even sure if he knows. i just wish she would admit she's bi or whatever. she's willingly staying with him, it's not like she's being abused or has kids.
>>
>>7459741
Why would you call that trash your friend?

>>7459770
I would be fine if my gf said she was straight. If she said "I'm straight you're my exception" I feel aroused. Insecurity is probably a factor. Which is why males want to date lesbians. They think it makes them special. So he probably thinks he "turned her" but he just has a bishit on his hands. Bishits are a dime a dozen and I am disgusted by them.
>>
>>7459797
obviously she has other qualities that make her a good friend. i can't be too mad about it i guess, there's women who date trannies with a full dick that call themselves "lesbians"
>>
>>7459772
I've got wine, girl.
Let's rap.
>>
File: 1479326078139.jpg (62KB, 420x306px) Image search: [Google]
1479326078139.jpg
62KB, 420x306px
>crush has dropped she bought a Christmas present for me

She was also the only one to gift me stuff for my birthday. I truly am blessed having someone like her.
>>
>when will you get a boyfriend?

How do you handle the holiday season, lesgen?
>>
>>7459841
Alcohol and solitude.
>>
>>7459772
>>7459821
No whisky?
>>
>>7459846
Should I just kill myself then? I have neither.
>>
>>7459816
Doesn't make one any better. They're both with doods. I can't wait until the culling and every last one of the bisexual scum and their males are finally removed. Lesbians deserve better than this bullshit.

>>7459841
By being out. And still having to hide my gf for fear of their meddling.
>how old is she
>what does she do
>how long
>where'd you meet
>>
>>7459841
my parents thankfully aren't religious, so i don't have to deal with homophobia
>>
>>7459797
>"I'm straight you're my exception"
That's also bi you know.
>>
>>7459849
I hate whiskey so much that I dated someone who worked at a distillery and I STILL hated it.
Too sweat.

>>7459862
Buy alcohol, and tell anyone who's not worth talking to to fuck off
When my family first started to abandon my 'nuclear' family; at first I was hurt, but not it's so much fucking better. I have no one to worry about. No one to buy gifts for except my buds. It's great.

Fuck family. It's shit.
>>
>>7459865
Honestly, it's shit, but at least if they're religious, I can kind of get behind that; at least understand heir retardation.
What really pisses me off is the homophobia that comes from a non-religious person. Then, they're just cunts.
>>
>>7459841
A long stream of "who needs men" jokes, 'i'm not interested in that kind of thing, i have classes to worry about" and saying "do i like girls? do i like GIRLS??? haha oh grandma!! excuse me i have to go to the bathroom"
>>
>>7459821
I recently bought an Australian wine I had my eye on for a while when it finally went on sale. I could always use that one as a backup.

>>7459849
The only whisky I have here is a bottle of Jim Bean one of my friends forgot at my place.
Austrianon treating me to Hibiki when
>>
>>7459865
>>7459876
My grandma is a 94 year old life-long atheist, can't imagine how hard she'd cry if I came out to her. Upbringing and culture > having a specific reason.
>>
>>7459887
Yeah, but it's no excuse.
>>
>>7459876
>What really pisses me off is the homophobia that comes from a non-religious person. Then, they're just cunts.
this is my mom's friend. basically her own husband is a sexual deviant (touches himself in public and has been arrested many times for it, probably watches gay porn) and she judges anyone else hard.

t least, that's my theory. she could just be a massive cunt
>>
>>7459868
Yep. But everything that works out in a lesbians favor gets a pass. Bishits will still be tossed aside in favor of a real gay lady tho.
>>
>>7459874
>>Spend 300-500$ on family for Christmas every year.
>>Always got everyone what they wanted
>>Get absolutely nothing but gag gifts, clothing that doesn't fit me, not even my style or shit for children I absolutely don't need and don't want or need.
>>Didn't buy anything this year for anyone besides the kids.
>>Everyone lost their shit at me.
>>I'm the only one who goes out of my way for them all the time, run errands for them, spend time with them.
Fuck family anon. Fuck. Family.
>>
>>7459959
Dude, I KNOW. Every time I get a little mad about having no one to do anything with on the holidays, I remember how shit it actually is.
>>
>>7459959
i know this feel so much. holy shit everyone else is such a terrible gift giver.

i tried to get out of giving this year 'lets not do gifts' but nope guilt tripped by mom.
>>
Lately I've been getting really into oversized, simple fashion. It makes me so happy- my typical outfit now consists of a loose maxi dress, leggings/tights, boots. People react to it like I have low self esteem. My mom and grandparents all say they'd be happy to take me shopping for clothes that are more form flattering, as if I asked. I feel better about my body than I have in years and I just love having fabric swish around me and to feel covered and cozy. I also had a friend ask me if I was ashamed of my body since I was wearing so much baggy stuff and not showing skin!!! People think I'm covering up. Man I'm just comfortable. O_O I guess I'm not enough of a ~modern empowered woman~ for her but wearing whatever the fuck I want even if (especially if?) it's not sexy is precisely what makes me feel strong and good!
Pictured: an outfit I like. Warm, very simple, big n cozy.

Sorry, I just thought of this since OP's prompt was "what's your favorite part about tomboys" and I thought that it's that they value their comfort/personal aesthetic taste over social pressure, which I'm still learning to do.
>>
>>7459997
I fucking LOVE the grandma/cozy look.
Rock it!
>>
>>7459874
If you imply whisky is sweet, have a Lagavulin 16.
Anyone who declines J.Walker Blue Label is a tasteless retard though.

>>7459849
You should atleast try a Glenfarclas Passion, not the most expensive one but still aged in sherry casks and it's not chill filtrated.
>>
I still want to draw all of you based on your written descriptions of yourselves! So if you only got bad presents this year... let me add to your collection of bad presents with a bad portrait.
Coming soon to a thread near you.
>>
i got a back massager chair thing for xmas and haven't been able to move from it. i feel like jelly
>>
>>7460000
Aw thank you so much! You made me smile. :) Glad you are also a fan of grandma chic.
>>
For every weeb picture there will be a day delay for thread maintenance.
>>
>>7460112
I didn't get anything.
Do me?
>>
>>7460112
Oh sheet can I still enter? I can draw you back anon
>>
>>7460179
>>7460203
I have a bunch of irl responsibilities (which I'm slacking on by being on lesgen... whoops) so I haven't started taking requests yet but I will make a post for this in a couple of days. Tell me what you look like then and I will draw you for sure. <3

>>7460179
I hope you had a good December 24th even though you didn't get presents (YET!!! I will give you the best darn jpeg that money can't buy).
>>
>>7460220
That sounds like an awesome late Christmas gift, it's so cool that you're going to draw anons on here! I'll be sure to post a description of myself when you start taking request c:
>>
>>7459705
>>7459705

Pure degeneracy.

Also, question for lesgen. There's this lady who claims she's bi but absolutely refuses to consider men. Should I go for it?
>>
>>7460247
If she said that to you because she's interested in you I would be wary. There are two red flags with women - if they are obnoxiously vocal about women's rights, the patriarchy, how much they are not attracted to men, and sjw bullshit. Signals some sort of repression going on there. A typical lesbian doesn't really consider males in their day-to-day because the only thing on their radar is women. So always be cautious with bisexuals. Always. You'll get burned at some point for some reason or another (bishits are notoriously nuts) and lesbians who are completely focused on men are repressed bisexuals who want to fit in with the club.

tl;dr only if you want something to toy with for a month
>>
File: hi.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>7460220
Cool, make sure to leave a description of yourself so I can draw you too. Hell, if you'd like, you can pick a style in which you'd like to be drawn in and I'll do just that.
>>
>>7459984
This is why I just ask my parents for cash, and everyone else who wants to exchange presents? Strict $15 limit.
>>
>>7460015
Whiskey is always sweet, even if it's dry. Who are you kidding?

>>7460143
Put your clit on it

>>7460247
YES

>if they are obnoxiously vocal about women's rights, the patriarchy, how much they are not attracted to men, and sjw bullshit
Fuck you, Uncle Tom
>>
>>7460330
Hello bishit. I thought it was clear that this thread was not for you. Go spread your filth somewhere else.
>>
>>7460347
I am Gold Star as they come, friend.
If you'd like to be an uncle tom, that's cool. But denying shit that's uncomfortable for the benefit of men is usually the bishit territory you're accusing me of.
>>
>>7460360
lmao you're saying that those "IM LESBIAN BECAUSE I HATE MEN" types are somehow stable? I'm all for the murder and end of men. I just recognize that the most vocal of that tumblr group are not actually lesbians. They're bisexuals who think the term "lesbian" will give credit to their victim complex, make them not look like all the other girls. A lot of those die-hard sjw types are not genuinely lesbian. A bisexual - no matter if she claims she doesn't want to date the opposite sex - is still a bisexual and should be treated with utmost caution and disdain. If you don't recognize that you truly are a moron.
>>
>>7460387
>lmao you're saying that those "IM LESBIAN BECAUSE I HATE MEN" types are somehow stable?
No, I'm saying that there are some vary valid reasons to 'hate the patriarchy', as you've put it.
>>
>>7459863
>Lesbians deserve better than this bullshit.
It's your fault for giving up on the Lesbian Utopia. I am so disappointed in you. We could be founding New Lesbos right now but noooo you want to play video games.
>>
>>7460387
>IM LESBIAN BECAUSE I HATE MEN
those ones have spoopy daddy issues. i'm a lesbian AND i hate men, though.
>>
>>7460392
I didn't say there aren't. I said the loud, activist types are likely following a trend that causes them to angrily regurgitate something they read on jezebel or reddit. Doesn't mean sexism and problems caused by the retarded male aren't real. It simply means that someone that violent and ridiculous is trying to fit in, not trying to just live their life as a lesbian.

>>7460409
I love women. Hence why I'm gay. I hate men because they're awful.

>>7460408
Blizzard gave out five christmas loot boxes for free. For FREE. They have been better to me than my own family.
>>
>>7460427
Doesn't mean that video games aren't retarded
>>
>>7460408
>We could be founding New Lesbos right now but noooo you want to play video games
lol'd
>>
>>7460296
Wow, thank you! That would be awesome.

I thought about making a whole separate thread but I'd rather this just be a lesgen thing. I have had the pleasure of so many positive interactions here! I always try to offer support to people who need it and I always get support back. When I bombed my exam a couple of weeks ago and was standing outside crying and posted about how I fucked up and was overwhelmed, I got a bunch of supportive replies in the time it took me to walk to my next class! I feel that as long as you act like a normal person and don't try to stir shit up, people will be receptive and kind to you.

Idk I was just looking over a bunch of screenshots from here and they were all people saying "thank you so much!' and "I really needed to hear that!" plus meaningful advice I've saved. We have really vented and helped and generally relied on each other in one way or another. It says something that people are posting here during Christmas when their real families are making them feel bad.

Aaaaand of course we have the bi-weekly pro-/anti-SJW argument right as I'm saying nice things, lmao.
>>
>>7460284
I am a little wary, though she hasn't been in my face about anything. Goes to an LGBT college group like I do which has a pretty big number of tumblr people. She did say was bi upfront a couple of weeks after we first met each other in the context of some political election discussion, but the no men part is something I've inferred from her behavior.

>Whenever there's a sexual joke about her and a man she laughs her ass off but doesn't do much else.

>If it involves a woman, she tends to add onto the joke and laugh

>Draws more women then men. Claims women are easier to draw while she inevitably fucks up male musculature

>Rejected the advances of some guy who she was friends with for a while, I don't know the specifics

>Any dating talk from her parents or straight friends involving boys seems to subtly die

I can't gauge how SJW she is. Only talked serious politics immediately after the election and promptly didn't care afterwards. Any more warning signs for a closet SJW/crazy person?

I'm going to keep an eye on her for now. Already met a crazy older single bishit with kids...
>>
File: wholesome lesgen.png (270KB, 1126x210px) Image search: [Google]
wholesome lesgen.png
270KB, 1126x210px
>>7460481
Whoops, wrong screenshot. Meant to use this wholesome af one.
>>
Straight women are omega man-haters, the only difference between lesbians and straight women is that lesbians can be more vocal because we don't depend on men to do shit for us. Straight women only talk about it to other women behind men's backs. As a femme I can't count how many times I've had straight women complain to me about their husbands and men in general expecting me to join in because they assume I'm straight and have the same experiences they do.
>>
>>7460505
straight women are just whiny bipolar weirdos. half the stuff they complain about they secretly find cute or something else gross
>>
>>7460445
I wish you would just shut up and give me oral.

>>7460505
My straight sister thinks that since I'm gay I don't understand how males are or how heteroshits feel. But really I don't care.
>>
>>7460518
Not that poster, but no. No. You start work on Lesbian Utopia first, then you get oral. Girls that just sit and play video games all day long get no oral.
>>
>>7460529
First we have to plan out the lestopia though. Is it gonna be a city? Country? Empire?

Personally I think a confederation of lesbian cities would be cool
>>
>>7460538
I believe it should be an island.

We need to recruit 100 lesbians to set out aboard a motley ship to seek out the perfect, uninhabited island full of lush natural resources.
>>
>>7460518
I'd love to give you oral; doesn't change the fact that video games are fucking stupid
>>
>>7460572
do you enjoy anything?
>>
>>7460572
>if i don't like something it's stupid

You need to be 18 to browse 4chan
>>
>>7460574
I would happily play video games with you and not even tell you to shut up. What are you currently playing, anon?
>>
>>7460574
I like a lot; yeah. Music especially.

>>7460584
No, but video games are retarded.
>>
File: okie.jpg (210KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
210KB, 1280x1001px
>>7460529
>>7460538
The plan has always been to take back the Isle of Lesbos. Reclaim our homeland. Also, I'm the Queen. Because I want to have sex with everyone.
>>
>>7460565
I propose sky lesbians. Either we create a civilization in the clouds or we build and board an advanced amazing enormous airship. Earth is tainted and polluted. #skylesbians2k17
>>
>>7460610
>I'm the Queen

No. You're at best our predatory, perverse religious leader.

I'm taking charge now, loser, therefore you will all call me the Overlord of Lestopia from now on.
>>
>>7460538
>>7460565
>>7460610
>>7460614

Fuck my /tg/ senses are tingling.

Maybe the band of a Hundred Sacred Sapphites broke into several factions that went their own way, each group finding more lesbians to bolster their ranks and create civilizations.

And clearly Lesbos fell otherwise we (or some of us) wouldn't be taking it back. How did Lesbos fall lesgen?
>>
>>7460704
Anon got too big for her britches. We must now fight to the death barehanded.

>>7460712
I'm pretty sure it was a mutation that led to the invasion of false women - men. Their corruption is now coming to an end and our freedom is near.
>>
>>7460718
>We must now fight to the death barehanded.
That's the Man way of fighting, silly.

The Lesbian way is - first to give into an orgasm loses.

This is why you can't be the leader, btw. You clearly don't know The Way.
>>
>>7460712
>How did Lesbos fall lesgen?

Straight women co-opted it. Took our plaid and everything.
>>
>>7460736
That's absurdly lewd. I can't have sex or else I'll die. The sheer force of my orgasm will kill me. So the act is reserved for when I'm ready to step down.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>7460614
make it happen
>>
>>7460712
For fucks sake sky lesbians made you think I was trans? Lmao of all the reasons. But yes I love this factions idea.
Maybe there was a worldwide plaid shortage. Other societies weathered the storm but ours took it the hardest.

>>7460736
All of periods will sync up so we'll time the battles against our enemies to line up with our collective moodiness. Hell hath no fury like a PMSing army of women. Anyone who doesn't get her period that month (sick, hormonal changes, whatever else) gets to stay home and make chocolate for the returning warriors.
>>
>>7460747
>All of periods will sync up so we'll time the battles against our enemies to line up with our collective moodiness. Hell hath no fury like a PMSing army of women. Anyone who doesn't get her period that month (sick, hormonal changes, whatever else) gets to stay home and make chocolate for the returning warriors.

No, that's unfair. I just get cozy and loving when I'm on my period, but I want to fight and become the Lestopia overlord! I don't want to be relegated to making hot chocolate for life!
>>
>>7460718
>>7460740

Of course.

Main factions with shit tier names:

Lesbos Liberation Front: Probably the most true to the original 100's goals. Sights set on making a New Lesbos and particularly love espionage because seeding the ousting of men from the motherland by playing to ego and putting les master race in one by one. They have plans in motion for riots and can't fuckin wait for a glorious uprising and return to the golden ages.

The Sky Lesbians (definite name change): Some lesbians want the original Lesbos back, fuck everything else. Some want to build New Lesboses in different parts of the earth. These babes decided that they wanna be above the conflicts and BS-literally. Probably pretty advanced in aerial and biotechnology because needing to stay up in the air and growing crops.

Gonna have to add more. Fuck sleeping, my faggotry has no bounds
>>7460747
I meant the 4chan board that talks about tabletop RPGs, not transgender people.

>plaid shortage
hmm, maybe the straight ladies co-opted it and were part of the problem. Before or after though?
>>
>>7460760
Just so we're clear. Straight women deffo want to be correctively raped by lesbians.
>>
>>7460755
Okay, fair point. I get sad and very lethargic so I wouldn't make a very good warrior while I'm on my period tbqh. I would be very happy to take your place as a chocolatier and reward you for your bravery.

>>7460760
Ohh haha that makes more sense! I think lesgen could have a badass DnD group.
>>
File: IMG_049.jpg (436KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_049.jpg
436KB, 1080x1349px
Wow guys, I'm sad I'm not in school still because I'm pretty okay at shotputting or whatever.
>>
>lesgen during weekends
>ded
>lesgen during christmas weekend
>full of life
You all are truly failed normies pls kys.
>>
>>7460804
I'm Jewish.
>>
>>7460808
Ew
>>
>>7459959 This. Fucking this.
My mom doesn't talk to half of her siblings ever and I really don't want that to happen with my younger sister but she doesn't like me and never talks to me so I have literally no fucking clue what she's into besides being sad. I've been freaking out for 2 months trying to figure out what to get her for christmas and I just finished making her a shirt. I'm torn between hating what I made and knowing that it doesn't matter because every birthday and christmas gift she's given me for the last 4 years has been a bowl or vase from the thrift store.

pic all too related (this isn't even half of them)
>>
File: Sisters_of_anger2.png (670KB, 974x848px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters_of_anger2.png
670KB, 974x848px
>>7460767
>tfw you only know one other legbutt who does D&D stuff
>having to live with not being able to GM for/play with lesgenners and see greatness happen

Gah.

>PMSing army of women
>pic related?

Also the Sky Lesbians have their settlements move around and occasionally go to the surface temporarily. Probably pretty insular because trying to reach them can be irritating or downright impossible if one doesn't know their schedules. Plus high altitudes and lower oxygen levels. Not widely regarded as great cooks.
>>
>>7460823
Why doesn't she like you?
>>
I haven't done any real work on my creative projects for 2 months
>>
>>7460857
Writer's/artist's/creative block anon? What got you into the creative projects in the first place?
>>
>>7459726
I """dated""" a guy as a lesbian. Long story short I just came out a second time to some close friends and I got dropped so hard I thought "Maybe I AM confused, well I must at least be bi then" then the guy asked me out and I said sure and like two weeks in full lesbian was confirmed. But we didn't actively reject some people thinking that we were together and we became close friends so it kinda just became a joke between people who know us. We date other people though and didn't do the straight people frickle frackle.

But I don't get how you can say you're 100% gay and still exclusively date a guy. If they don't have sex and she was with girls as well maybe? Just chill out and admit you're bi.
>>
>>7460842
Its not active dislike so much as neutrality to the point of no interaction. She's younger and I guess going through a shitty time. I think she'll just grow out of it and I just have to wait it out and show I care in the meantime. That's why I care about making her something cool.
>>
>>7460798

You know somebody saw that and posted it on Youtube as proof that aliens really do visit earth.

>>7460823
That greek-looking thing is kind of cool.
But that duck thing looks like really shitty, counterproductive slippers. What the hell is it?
>>
File: IMG_015.jpg (201KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_015.jpg
201KB, 640x1136px
>>7460912
Local Lesbian Shoos Away Flying Saucer (AMAZING PICTURE)

Sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>7460908
Was there a point where you were closer? Maybe mention that as something you want to replicate.
>>
>>7460880
art. i would blame it on depression from my cat dying, but i've always had trouble with discipline in getting my stuff done.
>>
>>7460897
Gold stars only.
>>
>>7460926
We've never been close. We're just really different. She used to actually hate me when we were in high school. Now she doesn't, so I guess just give her space until she can sort out her own stuff. That's what my mom has been saying. She always says "your sister is just like me when I was her age and I feel sorry for her. But she'll come around"

>>7460912
The vase is my favorite. The two headed duck bowl (?) is neat in theory but its too fucking shallow to put anything in. I actually do love dorky thrift store shit, but I move too much to want to keep a bunch of weird stuff around to pack up over and over.
>>
>>7460897
>But I don't get how you can say you're 100% gay and still exclusively date a guy.

my personal theory is these women don't believe they're worthy of love, so it's mental bullshit to stop them from being 100% with the man they love.

honestly i hate these cunts, pretty much the reason men think "lesbians" just need a good dicking
>>
>>7460988
still gold star ayyy

The only gold star I'll ever earn.
>>
File: C0ce4yMUcAAWNVM-orig.jpg (110KB, 739x500px) Image search: [Google]
C0ce4yMUcAAWNVM-orig.jpg
110KB, 739x500px
>>7459426
Nah that's East, I'm in BC.
Merry Christmas :^)
>>
>>7461044
Is it nice there? Mexicants no longer need Visa to go to Cucknada, are you ready to get BEANED?

Merry Christmas you too. Did you have fun?
>>
>>7461071
Opinions differ, but I like the part I'm in.
Hey, if we ever end up in the same city at the same time I'll buy you a beer at least.
Yeah actually, this is a good time of year for me. You?
>>
>>7455582
>grandfather worked for a fortune then leaves it for his grandchild
>grandchild decides not to leave a penny for his family because he thinks only he deserves it
Men are cunts. And you're an enabler. I hope he gets cancer and dies early.
>>
MERRY~~~~~~
XXXMAS YOU FUCKING TRAMP

>>7461227
>>
>>7461199
>>Boo hoo he's not telling his gf or future wife he has millions to split with it with her because she doesn't even need it or have to know about it and possibly loose it during divorce.
>>He donates large amounts to charities often and helps a LOT of people and animals
>>You still call him an asshole
It should be about love, not money.
He makes enough doing his own job to live perfectly comfortably so why have to include all of his extra money into the equation like it suddenly matters how much he has so the girl can either only stay with him for money or try and get him to spend it on her?
If his kids/wife ever got sick or something major happened. You better believe your ass he'd shell out the money for the best treatment shit he could. Other then that he's still investing his money to keep doing shit like build hospitals in poorer areas that cannot get decent care. He's an amazing guy and friend.
You don't need millions to live comfortably. If you don't have to spend it and can make it grow for good causes then who cares? His kids will live normal lives, paid for colleges ect. But he doesn't have to have a 5,000sqt mansion to attract gold diggers and fake friends who only want his money.
Id do the same thing. He might change his mind and actually leave his kids some. But probably only after he raises them to be hard working and humble and not spoiled little shits who can't do anything for themselves.
>>
File: 1475950471421.jpg (158KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475950471421.jpg
158KB, 500x372px
>>7451928
Both.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.