[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you have a circumcised penis, you're a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 232x217px
Reminder that if you have a circumcised penis, you're a hon who should just kill yourself.

Feminine penises are only possible with foreskin. Cutfags fuck off
>>
>>7449596

Snuffies are superior
>>
cutfag hons BTFO
>>
>penis
>feminine

Honestly if you have a penis you're a hon.
>>
>>7449707
salty cut hon detected
>>
>>7449726
Nope, just a post-SRS non-hon. I'm sorry you're too poor to afford being a girl.
>>
>>7449737
>>7449707
this is the most AGP hon poster I've seen in a long time
>>
Im pretty jealous of uncut smooth qt dicks yeah

Why dont they invent a little moisturized dick scarf? ;-;
>>
>>7449746
You tell her bro. I hope you have a good day, go crush some puss you picked up at the club with your big manly penis, work on your pecs at the gym, etc. You're a really cool guy man and don't let any agp hon posters ever get you down, you're an inspiration to all us bros out here.
>>
>>7449750
They indirectly did it was called Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>7449750
It's called foreskin restoration look it up
>>
>>7449596
foreskin is actually superior to vaginas for receiving dick
>>
Nah I think mtfs should have circumcised penises. I like dominating them with my superior foreskinned cock.
>>
>>7449764
pretty telling language toobh
>>
>>7450308
>foreskinned cock
just transition already, girl
>>
>>7449596

People like you should be euthanized.
>>
>>7450859
OY vey anudda shoah!
>>
>>7450859
no true tho
>>
>>7450242
oy vey pay me to remove penis skin
oy vey pay me to restore penis skin
>>
But what if I'm just a regular old bi dude and don't want my penis to be feminine?
>>
>>7449596
Can you give me the source please? That looks good.
>>
>>7449596
Real talk here if you get restoration of the foreskin does sex feel better personally I hate being cut as it was a religious descion forced upon an infant and I think of that as sheer butchery also I've heard uncut guys are way more sensitive too.
>>
>>7451608
Sorry dude, you've already lost all of your feeling in your peepee
>>
God damnit I know my circumcised gt doesn't look good, pls don't bully my cut forsekin, probably just gonna cut the whole thing off anyways
>>
>>7451608
Done a lot of reading on it.
Stretching out the skin from the shaft and then getting surgury to add a frenulum like tip (the most practical solution atm) restores sensitivity lost by overexposure of the glans. You wont get the sensitivity in the new foreskin that people have uncut because you have shaft skin there, not foreskin skin.
Cellular regrowth of the foreskin (in clinical trials but may be available in 2018-2019) may give you nerve sensitivity of a natural foreskin along with restoring moisture to the glans.
Surgical restoration puts skin from your butt or foot or whatever on you penis and that's probably just as bad as a "good" circumcision.
>>
>>7451559
then get cut because foreskins are probably the most feminine things there are
>>
File: 1482354096397.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482354096397.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>7450284
Having tried both, vaginas are just objectively superior. Nice try, though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.