[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live as a guy today >lived as a guy yesterday >will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1374794911722.jpg (140KB, 843x850px) Image search: [Google]
1374794911722.jpg
140KB, 843x850px
>live as a guy today
>lived as a guy yesterday
>will live as a guy tomorrow
>wouldn't even know how to begin to pass
WHY SHOULDN'T I FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW
>>
Do you want do die as a guy?
>>
there is nothing wrong with being a boy
it is ok, we still like you
>>
>>7449384
It won't matter if I die as a guy because my consciousness will no longer exist

>>7449386
I agree, being a guy is fine and there's nothing wrong with it. That doesn't matter when I have debilitating gender dysphoria that makes life completely fucking unbearable as a guy for no reason at all
>>
>>7449394
Can I get you money if you're want to kill yourself anyways?
>>
>can leave money to friends, family, or charity
>I'll just give it all to some stranger on 4chan instead

No you can't have my money
>>
>>7449365
That pic triggered my dysphoria like you wouldn't even begin to imagine thanks senpai
>>
>>7449394
gender dyspohoria is a myth because objectivly there is no such thing like gender.
if you are boy or girl, you can do what do you like, and no one can tell you someting is girly or boyish. Such thinking is 19th century and earlier stuff.
>>
>>7449417
you are confusing gender identity with gender roles.

Gender identity is a biologically hardwired expectation of your shell and it's function.

So no, gender identity is a real thing that we can observe with a MRi scans.
>>
>>7449417
>and no one can tell you someting is girly or boyish.

Just because something exists as a concept doesn't mean it's not real or doesn't have a real impact

Money has value because we agree to it's value. Language has meaning because we agree on making specific sounds represent specific things. Man and woman as gender are just as real as male and female, and the formation of gender identity is a crucial biological process in human beings that has facilitated the survival of our species and growth of our civilization.

>gender dyspohoria is a myth
Fuck you
>>
>>7449427
but it actually always end with imitation of female/male gender roles + social pressure to call such people a girl/boy because of their mental comfort

lets face it, in our time it is impossible to change your sex.
>>
>>7449443
Of course it's impossible to change your sex, it's completely possible to change your gender and be recognized by others as the opposite sex

If you're

a) extremely, unbelievably lottery winning lucky
and
b) put in the necessary years of effort

or

c) you're in a million unicorn lucky and do it effortlessly
>>
File: 1476409303404.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476409303404.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>7449365
>can't get a hime cut because white
Thanks for triggering my racial dysphoria fampai
>>
>>7449471
why wouldn't a white person be able to get a hime haircut? You have straight hair
>>
>>7449455
but gender is social construct, so why do we care about that?
i dont care at all. Following a ready social role of male/female is last thing i want to do, and this is what so called "trannies" do.
>>
>>7449492
That's great for you, really

But you don't have gender dysphoria so why the fuck are you even posting in this thread? Fuck off
>>
>>7449500
i really have when someone tell me i should do this or this because im a male, but taking a female role in response to this is foolish
>>
>>7449480
1) It looks dumb on a white girl
2) I don't have straight hair
>>
>>7449492
>but gender is social construct, so why do we care about that?

Gender identity is not a social construct. Gender identity is a hardwired expectation of your body. Gender dysphoria and transitioning is about ones own feelings about their body. If I lived on an isolated island, I would still take HRT because the sight of my masculine body literally makes me sick. It feels incorrect because I have a congential brain disorder.

Pretty simple, ya fucking idiot.
>>
>>7449543
so there are a people who want to look almost like a girl and this makes them happy although they are still biologically male?
>>
>>7449492
>but gender is social construct, so why do we care about that?
cause we live in a society duh
if you lived completely alone your entire life wouldn't care as much
>>
>>7449616
society without gender is a society of future
trannies wreck this

but maybe it is weaking people minds to push anihilation of gender in future
>>
>>7449417
Gender is most certainly real.

>>7449443
Sex is not gender

>>7449492
Gender is not a social construct. A self hating hon came up with that bullshit. Real scientific research suggests a very different version of reality.

>>7449365
Don't worry babe, you got this. It doesn't matter. Just take your moans like a good girl and it will all get better <3

Unless you are AGP scum, then you need to kill yourself for great justice.
>>
>>7449662
>Gender is not a social construct
then why is this a first sentece that i heard during gender lesson?
>>
>>7449669
>gender lesson

What the fuck is gender lesson
>>
>>7449673
i had lessons about "gender ideology" in my school
>>
>>7449669
>then why is this a first sentece that i heard during gender lesson?

LMAO
>believing what your liberal gender studies class teaches you

Race and gender identity are biological realities. Sorry if that offends your feels.
>>
>>7449676
Even still, if gender is a social construct physical sex isn't, and it's discomfort with one's actual physical sexual characteristics that drives them to transition, not societies concept of gender.
>>
File: foil.jpg (174KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
foil.jpg
174KB, 1200x675px
>>7449677
what the fuck
it looks like you start some transgender religion
>>
>>7449717
>Implying it's not empirical fact.

Gender identity is a biologically hardwired innate sense of your body formed in the first 3 months of pregnancy (intrauterine period). It's an instinctual conviction to your shell and its function. Sex is determined at conception and gender identity is formed ~1-3 months after.

There is significant similarities between the brain morphology of ciswomen&transwomen, and cismen&transmen indicating a related origin. These dimorphic areas are most notably in the: hypothalamus structure/behavior, limbic system, white matter microstructure, and colossal shape.

Further, much of the data is interdisciplinary (neurology, molecular biology, endocrinology) and much of the neurological findings have critical controls which factor out hormone replacement therapy or current sex hormone as the genesis of these dimorphic structures.

Male cancer patients suffering from androgenic cancers (prostate/testicular), often do androgen deprivation to combat cancer. This is done through an orchiectomy or or antiandrogens. Some of these patients end up taking female sex hormones or SERMs (estrogen sex hormone only acting on some receptors, i.e. no breast growth). These male identifying patients that remove androgens from their system and take a feminizing hormone reveal masculine-typical brain structures. Indicating these patterns are not formed due to active hormones. It's a hardwired formation that doesn't change depending on active sex hormone.

Some of the modern work in this field actually controls for pre-HRT patients and find the same results. In the first study by Zhou (started this all), he examined a transgender brain post-mortem of an 80 year old organ donor. This organ donor reported feeling cross sex dysphoria throughout his life and never transitioned. Their brain matched results found by the other transgender subjects.
>>
File: s-aliens.jpg (32KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
s-aliens.jpg
32KB, 510x450px
>>7449731
it must be sad joke
>>
>>7449480
>disgusting tranny
>dumb white weeaboo
>doesn't work at all
>>
>>7449515
Fuck off June
>>
>>7449394
>It won't matter if I die as a guy because my consciousness will no longer exist
AGP

If you were really trans, you'd dread the thought of having your birthname on a tombstone.
>>
>>7449515
1) You don't have to be Asian to get straight cut bangs. A lot of white woman have bangs for a hairstyle that looks similar to the himedere cut.
2) Get a flat iron to straighten your hair. Even natural curly-haired people are able to get a temporary straight hair. They even sell those things at Walmart.

Jesus fucking H. Christ girl, you're whining sounds like this was the worst thing to happen in your life.
>>
>>7449662
This post sounds like it has Blaire White written all over it.
>>
>>7452086
>implying straight-cut bangs is anything like a hime cut
>>
THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH A MAN BEING TURNED ON BY IMAGINING HIMSELF AS A WOMAN. THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH A TRANS WOMAN BEING TURNED ON BY WOMEN (OR BY IMAGINING HERSELF AS A WOMAN, OBVIOUSLY). IT’S JUST SEXUALITY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER OR GENDER DYSPHORIA.
>>
>>7449731
What I wonder is, do AGPs share any brain morphology with ciswomen?
>>
>>7452157
What does AGP mean? I'm new on this board.
>>
>tfw I want the haircut in OP's pic and my hair is more than long enough for it but I don't know if going with bangs will make things better or worse
>>
>>7452215
AGP=autogynephilia, basically they fall in love with their female self and live out this relationship by becoming her.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.