[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any trans people here living full time for more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (61KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
61KB, 512x288px
Are there any trans people here living full time for more than 3 years who still don't pass?

Like how do you deal with being non passing? Like how do you accept it. I think that not even facial surgery will help me, but I know continuing living male will kill me, but the thought of being a non passing trans woman is just as bad too.
>>
>>7447227
Best guess is OP is a late transitioner who just barely started her cross-gender transition, and is probably jealous of passing transgirls and early transitioners. I feel for you, girl.
>>
>>7447245
You're close in some ways.

I've actually been on hormones for over a year now but too chicken shit to present obviously female in public.

Also yeah I'm 29 and just look like a dude with pointy nipples.
>>
>>7447253
Even if you don't completely pass, at least try to get your facial hair (if you have any) completely removed. Preferably electrolysis or laser hair removal. Because the one thing that cringes me the most is seeing a transwoman with a 5 o'clock shadow.
>>
>>7447227
I'm twenty and have been out (more or less) since I was fourteen, I've only been passing for male the past two years or so. For the first few years I still considered myself questioning, though.

What worked for me was to do the small stuff. Like change my name and use that (my chosen name is pretty androgynous so if I do girlmode people don't go "what"), wear stuff I felt comfortable in, present myself as my preferred gender online. I also cosplay, and that community is very forgiving. You dress up as a character and people will call you by that character's name and pronouns. I used male scents for deo, hair- and skincare. The people closest to me, who mattered the most to me, I was more firm about gendering with, so that also helped. Going to a therapist. Having lots of trans friends at various stages in their process.

With that said, I'm ftm, and being a masculine girl is easier than being a feminine boy.

Try painting your nails, or just one of them. Toenails maybe, where no one can see. Clear nailpolish perhaps. Remind yourself that it's a real thing. I had tons of rituals about masculinity that no one else saw but made me feel better, such as shaving off my peach fuzz.
>>
>>7448931
this poster knows his shit. it's the little things that keep your head up and your heart strong; clothes that fit your body a little closer, long thick scarves and online identities and keeping your legs shaved even if you just wear pants all the time.
>>
>>7449353
>this poster knows his shit

They're FtM, it's eaiser for them to pass by orders of magnitude
>>
>>7449413
he still gave good advice you dumbass
>>
Would a more fem mtf want to date a hon? If they are attracted to men then would it work right?
>>
>>7452277
mtfs consider hons female irl
>>
>>7447227
Accept your biological sex, do your best to look and feel beautiful, have a great ego, and understand that most people that end up staring at you are either felling attracted, or feeling confused about how you defy their world view or even confused about the attraction that they feel toward our beauty and confused about how it defy their perceived sexuality.
>>
>>7447227
I pass but I'm still clockable by people who do trans stuff for a living. It's much easier for me to be 99% stealth if I just hang around normies. I'll probably get FFS to seal the deal.
>>
>>7452277
hons are still women though
>>
>>7447285
>tfw 2 years hrt and still haven't gotten laser because i'm scared of having my face burned
>>
>>7457887
What the hell are you doing anon

Get that started, I waited until 6mo in to start and I regretted waiting once I saw the results of a few sessions. The wait between sessions becomes unbearable, it only hurts for a day.

But then stubble/beard shadow is my most dysphoric thing that I obsess over relentlessly.
>>
>>7454700
I think I'm in a similar boat. The problem is even though I pass as female I'm very androgynous. It's like people don't really know what I am some of the time. Which I think for some who look at lots of pics of tgirls they can take a wild guess but for others they just get uncanny valley and default to girl.

This is a struggle in itself, even if I'm not necessarily seeing transphobia I look different than most people, so normies don't readily accept me.

Heard stuff like that I look like I'm a 70s movie star ??? And like im not American, stuff like that
>>
I try my best and deal with the fact that sometimes mothers usher their children away from me and if I walk past a bar I'll probably get yelled at.
>>
>>7457955
Also black people ask if I work out twice now cuz i got them hon shoulders kek. Black guys love me. Cuz i got black woman body desu
But I mean I have no visible boobs, wore a mens coat and pants yesterday and still got gendered female so its like i guess im lucky?
>>
>>7457955
I get this too, people saying I look like a relative to some 70's rock star or asking what country I'm from.

It became super apparent right before I gave up boymode that I'm going to be stuck in permanent androgynous mode forever, so I've learned to just press female harder and it works out most of the time. Voice is super important.

I still kind of wish I could just let go and pretend to be Jareth every day, but that's just not how it will work and I happen to like my tits.
>>
>>7457981
Lucky desu. I have AAs. Bigger tits would help a lot with people resolving my gender. Idk if i wanna get implants bleh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.